AE Roofing Experts

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2010

4.4

AE Roofing Experts is a premier residential and commercial contractor that produces top qualityroofing, renovations and remodeling projects giving every customer a sense of security, confidence and pride they deserve. When you choose AE Roofing Experts you can be assured that you are being taken care of by an established fully-licensed and insured contractor who has been in business for over twenty years. AE RoofingExperts provides stellar professionalism and unsurpassed workmanship. Our employees have many years of experience and conduct themselves in a courteous and professional manner at all times. From our administrative staff, to our field roofing installers we give our customers a pleasurable and satisfying experience during the course of their entire project. ...

EBA Roofing Inc

EBA Roofing Inc

**EBA ROOFING IS OPEN AT THIS TIME & WORKING IN A SAFE MANNER FOLLOWING ALL RECOMMENDED CDC GUIDELINES DURING THIS PANDEMIC. All of our project managers wear masks when meeting with you and practice safe distance procedures.** EBA ROOFING is committed to provide all their customers with the highest quality products, fast reliable service and the most competitive prices. This is delivered by hard working employees who are committed to service, high standards, integrity, and pride in their individual and team performance. When it comes to roofing systems, whether a single family home or a multi-unit residential complex, replacing your roof is one of the most critical financial decisions you will make regarding your dwelling. Choosing the right professional roofing company can make the difference in both the process and the results, EBA ROOFING IS THERE FOR YOU.

Offers by EBA Roofing Inc on Angi

03/30/2021

They provided a professional estimate to me over the phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof needs to be replaced

12/17/2020

I reached out to get a quote from them. They never responded. They instead sold my info to a bunch of third party companies. My phone's been ringing non-stop all sorts of salespeople. Horrible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

04/22/2019

Excellent! they provided great service, they took care of everything, the work was proffessional and efficient. They finished on time and Carlos the owner is a pleasant person to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A complete roof tear down and installation.

01/28/2018

Very satisfied with the initial response, availability, estimate, and completed work. In short, excellent work at a reasonable price. We have a concrete tile roof. They were able to make an estimate within a day or two and the job was complete a few days later. A single roofer worked for less than a day, lifting the tiles, removing the old flashing, putting in much better modern flashing and under...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix roof leak by replacing chimney flashing.

11/11/2015

They were good though. But, their estimate was not within my budget. They said, "We need to do this. We need to do that." I said, "Well. Okay. Forget it." They didn't do anything. They just told me the condition of my roof.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal from them. They came and checked my roof.

CATEGORY roofing

Commercial & Residential Inspecition, Tear Offs, Lay-Overs, New Roofs, Re Roofs, Repairs, Shingle & Tile Replacement, Rubber Roofs & Shingle Roofs, Roofing Estimates, Soffit & Facia Work, Tuckpointing, Carpentry, Roof Certifications

Dry Rot Wood Replacement