Simons Construction Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2012

Simons Construction, Inc. is locally owned and operated. Ben Simons has been a General Contractor for over 25 years and as a proud supporter of many local organizations and educational endeavors. We are available 24/7 for any home or business construction needs....

RCH Construction

RCH Construction has proudly served the Central Coast and surrounding areas for over a decade. Big or small, we’ve done it all; from Custom Homes to interior/exterior remodels, kitchens, baths, additions, decks, pools, concrete & stone work, backyard living and everything in between. We are a full service General Contractor looking to make our clients dreams into a reality.

Offers by RCH Construction on Angi
Whitestone Industries Central Coast

We are professional painting contractors with absolute reliability, specializing in all product applications varying from a simple tenant finish to specialty coatings. Whitestone Painters has earned a strong reputation for providing a wide array of decorative solutions to clients. Our craftspeople are trained in the latest codes, safety, standards, and work seamlessly on your project to meet scheduling needs and ensure zero disruptions to your daily operations. We work with our clients to provide accurate proposals, detailed recommendations and outstanding attention to detail as well as offer guidance for proper care and maintenance to maximize long-lasting results. Whitestone specializes in professional painting for: residential owners, property managers, homeowners associations, general contractors and building owners. We provide high quality and decorative solutions to meet the unique requirements of any project.

Castillo Construction & Roofing

Owner operated for 15 years. In landscaping and property maintenance We are known for paying attention to details and our 5 start customer satisfaction. Give us a call for a free quote! Silverio j

Offers by Castillo Construction & Roofing  on Angi

06/11/2021

Was your world recently turned UPSIDE DOWN?? Our family’s world certainly was and has been for quite some time. I’m still trying to put it together but it takes time and a great team of experts. SCI IS TRULY AMAZING!!!!! My family and I are very grateful for the work SCI has completed in our home. We have worked with SCI for several months now :) They get to know YOU, by your name, your needs, and actually truly focus on your needs. Anyone that has required a service of this type of restoration, understands exactly what I mean. In this type of project, one is not only stressed out, but the emotional toll from unexpected events can be very hard at times on folks….SCI staff are very supportive and understanding. I was really impressed from the level of communication and organization from the very beginning. Then when the work began, I “assumed,” the construction crew, would just follow the “bosses order and do their thing.” Well….yes and NO. We were actually INCLUDED…..who does that???? All of the staff are not only professional like I said, but they were/are supportive of their customers going through this difficult time!!! They don’t blow you off, don’t ignore you, and when a family is trying to gather the pieces of their life once again, this truly means everything to the family whom is trying to restore everything back again to “normal.” Granted, it takes time. This process of demo-to-rebuild can be nerve wrecking, frustrating, and difficult. However, if you find the right team, and the right staff to support you in your very own home to literally rebuild the pieces once again….its not just a “thank you & good job 👏,” its a BLESSING. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH SCI, (a big shout out to Matt & Ed-who put up with me the most :) along with Coty, Ryan, Alan, Casey, Brandon and all the staff at the office whom I don’t know by name that make this process come to fruition once a person makes the call ☎️). These pro’s do it all…from remodel to repairs, fire/smoke/water restoration, mold abatement and other services. As a real estate agent myself, I will only refer my family, friends, and clients to SCI. I can only work with folks I trust, and these guys well, are IT! Look 👀 no more.

Description of Work
Rebuild after demo due to major plumbing issues

Category drywall,picture framing,insulation,water damage restoration

07/22/2017

On time, did what they said they would do and all in the time frame quoted.

Description of Work
Restoration from water damage.

Category remodeling

03/16/2016

I contacted SCI after reading excellent reviews on Angies List. I had water damage due to a dishwasher leak on my new hardwood floors and the cabinets/fascia surrounding the dishwasher. Ed was quick to come out and give me an estimate, and as soon as the insurance company issued a check to me they quickly came out to do the job. I was very nervous about tearing things up since my home is less than a year old. Ryan came out to do the work and he was very polite and professional. I am happy to say that it looks good as new and I can't tell there was ever damage there. The estimate was the final bill to the penny. Great job!

Description of Work
Replaced hardwood flooring, cabinets sides and front fascia in kitchen due to water damage.

Category contractors,flooring contractor,water damage restoration,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

08/28/2015

I called Simons to have a contractor come out and take a look at a house we were in escrow on. Ed came out promptly the next day to give us a free estimate on adding a bathroom to the house. We talked about the bathroom addition and a few other remodeling items. The estimates he gave us were very fair and competitively priced. He also pointed out what he thought was a major structural issue with the roof, which was sagging. We followed his recommendation to have a structural engineer check the place out. The repairs needed ended up being too extensive for us and we let the place go. If we need a contractor in the future, we would definitely call Simons for their responsiveness, fair pricing and honesty.

Description of Work
Gave us an estimate on adding a bathroom to a home, adding french doors to two rooms and expanding a small room into a bedroom with a closet.

Category remodeling,home builders,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

07/09/2015

The job was more extensive than originally expected due to water damage. Also boards on the porch and deck had to be replaced. They did a great job. Cost was $1300. more than the original estimate due to finding so much damages not visible until they got into the job. The workers were very professional and pleasant and did a great job.

Description of Work
Repaired/replaced siding and lumber on and below front porch due to water runoff damage and replaced fascia above. Also repaired drywall above the fireplace in the living room.

Category interior painters

Hello, Thank you for the kind words. We are very pleased that you are happy with the services we provided. SCI - Simons Construction, Inc.

02/21/2014

Fantastic contractor! Ed's estimate was detailed and that's what we paid. His crew was polite, very competent and efficient. I would recommend this general contractor to anyone.

Description of Work
Framing, drywall, painting, installed baseboards, new plumbing fixtures and electrical fixtures.

Category remodeling

08/02/2013

Simons Construction came alongside at the beginning to assist with insurance claim process and determine everything needed for restorations. Each employee was very knowledgeable and pleasant. They were professional and competent.

Description of Work
Repair water damage in kitchen - remove/day 1. Re-install cabinets, repair drywall, countertop sub-deck, install sink.

Category countertops,drywall,water damage restoration,cabinet refacing

07/11/2013

I cannot say enough positive things about Simons Construction, Ed and Don. I was in a traumatic situation where my home had been partially destroyed, and I was relocated with my family during this time. SCI was incredibly professional, and the communication was superb. The plans and estimates were identical to the final bills - there were zero negative surprises, and plenty of wonderful moments along the way. I had been dealing with another contractor prior to SCI, who had done a terrible job and eroded my faith in contractors. Don and Ed restored not only my home (and made it a showcase house!) but also restored my faith in humanity during one of the most turbulent and difficult times of my life. Communication: Every step of the way, Don asked for my input, explained processes and approaches clearly, and treated me with respect. As a single mom, I appreciate their clarity and willingness to work with me as I was learning about construction, and I always felt they explained things in a respectful tone, and they valued my opinion and ideas. This was a terrific partnership due in a large part to their excellent written and verbal communication. Workmanship: I have been living with my new kitchen for over a year, and there is absolutely nothing I would have "redone" or changed in any way. The walls are perfect, the cupboards are stunning, and the flooring is exactly the way I wanted it. This is the first major project I've had where I have literally no regrets or "buyers remorse" about the work. I walk into the house and smile! Project management: Because I manage projects in my work, I have an appreciation for when this is done well, and SCI moved the project along quickly and without any major hiccups. Workers were there when they said they would be there, and there were no problems with scheduling or dependencies. Even the permit process went well because the city was familiar with SCI and I could see the trust that was there. Price: As I stated above, there were no surprises with the cost of any of the work. I didn't have any idea what it would cost (as this was entirely unplanned) but the estimates matched the invoices so I was able to work with insurance with no problems. Respect: This is a big one for me. I felt at all times that the workers respected my home, my schedule, my opinions and feelings, and even my emotional state, which at times was probably a bit of a challenge for them. SCI workers are incredibly professional and trustworthy! I am taking a rest before my next big project, but sometime in the next year I will call on SCI again for more work, and I am thrilled to give them the highest recommendation possible. This is a terrific company, and they are my contractors for life!

Description of Work
SCI provided oversight to the water damage cleanup and the restoration of my damaged home after a burst pipe incident. They fixed the damages done by a prior contractor.

Category remodeling,water damage restoration,interior painters

06/25/2013

This work was done in a vacation home so I was not there most of the time, but they were very professional. Great job and kept me up to date on everything.

Description of Work
Fixing water damage to: baseboard, drywall, insulation, paint, cabinetry repair and finish carpentry.

Category drywall,water damage restoration,woodworking,interior painters

06/14/2013

I was not satisfied with the work. The seams didn’t close up, and they did nothing about it. I tried to get them to come out again to take a look but would not come.

Description of Work
I hired them to repair walls that were opening up at the seams in my mobile home.

Category mobile home remodeling

The work performed was per the homeowners insurance company estimate. We completed repairs and I was contacted about 4 months after completion of the work by the homeowner who stated that the cracks at the ceilings that we repaired were opening up again. I scheduled a time to inspect the repairs. Upon inspection I could see that the cracks were starting to reopen again at the repaired areas as well as in other areas of the home that had not been repaired. I contacted the insurance company to discuss the problem as did the homeowner. We were both told that they would do nothing to assist with new damage. I advised the homeowner that I did not believe the new damage was the result of my repairs because it was the same damage as before the repairs and there was the same additional damage in other rooms since our repairs were completed. I did tell the homeowner that I would put a person out there for a day to see what we could do with the areas that we repaired originally. Since the homeowners location is 1 1/2 hours from my shop I advised that I would contact her when we would be in her area. I did call on two occasions, unfortunately there was no answer to the phone call and no message machine.

Full service residential and commercial restoration and remodel experts. Specializing in insurance claim coordination. Licensed General Contractor: Concrete, additions, kitchen & bath, new construction, odor control, foundations, electrical, water & smoke restoration. Fire Damage Repair, board-up , & structural repair. We also do Disaster Clean-up, Water Mitigation, & Mold Abatement as well as Carpet Cleaning.