PRO TINT

Founded 1990 • With Angi since April 2005

04/28/2014

ACENCION O.

Description of Work
I had my car windows tinted. Gabby, one of the sales people was very helpful. She helped me select the different tints for the different windows. I have an old car, so I did not wan to pay a lot. For two windows I paid less, and for other windows I paid more. The various tints offered different degrees of protection. I had a small air bubble, I called them they took care of it. It came back, they called and reminded me to come back to take care of it, but the bubble disappeared and never came back. They were very concerned with my being satisfied. When I get another car, I will use them again if I need tinting.

09/23/2013

Carl S.

They did a great job, car looks great. It just too a little longer they they said it would but other then that I will use them again.

Description of Work
Window tint on a car.

04/18/2005

ROSEMARIE H.

I DID A LOT OF CHECKING BEFORE I SELECTED PRO-TINT. THEY HAD THE BEST PRICES AND I STOPPED BY THEIR SHOP TO CHECK OUT THEIR WORK AND IT LOOKED GOOD. I AM HAPPY WITH THEIR WORK.

Description of Work
I HAD SOLAR-GARD WINDOW TINT PLACED ON ALL MY CAR WINDOWS, AND A STRIP PLACED ON THE UPPER PORTION OF MY WINDSHIELD.

PRO TINT