Pat's Custom Cabinetry

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2009

We make old kitchens look brand new! Experts in the field of cabinet refacing, cabinet refinishing, custom cabinet manufacturing, cabinet repair and finish carpentry. Many styles and colors to choose from, and design help is always available. We are a small 2--to--6 man shop, and do not employ the use of subcontractors. Everything that we produce is made in-house at our facility and installed on site by highly qualified cabinet making/refinishing craftsmen. We take great pride in the quality of the products and services we provide, and your satisfaction is our # 1 concern and reward. 25 plus years of experience in the industry with hundreds of happy customers. Prices are competitive and we have loads of referrals that you can see first hand in our local and surrounding areas. Lic. # 820241...

Straightline Plumbing

24 Emergency Service Available. Always on time! Great low rates! No service call fees.

US Plumbing

Plumbing and pipe repair. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Rezab Plumbing

When a Plumbing problem arises, all a homeowner wants is some peace of mind. Call Rezab Plumbing today and get the results you desire! We are licensed(#1068920) bonded and insured with over 10 years of professional experience!

04/17/2017

Everything went perfectly, and was exactly what we wanted.

Description of Work
Pat painted all of our cabinets, banister, built us a kitchen island, and did a built in for our tv components. He did amazing work and was a great guy to work with. I have referred him to friends and would definitely use him again. Great service and a hard worker for sure.

Category custom cabinets,woodworking,interior painters

09/06/2016

I was referred to Pat's Custom Cabinets by a coworker who had her kitchen refinishing done by Pat. I'm actually glad I decided to use someone who has over 25 years of experience with cabinets and woodworking because it shows. Everything was explained in detail and the job was done one week before schedule. I had a contractor come over to do some other work in my house,he was very impressed and ask...

Description of Work
Kitchen refinishing

Category custom cabinets

08/22/2016

Outstanding. The new finish is absolutely beautiful. The price was fair, and all work was done on time. Pat paid great attention to detail, and he was a pleasure to work with. Very highly recommended!

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets refinished

Category cabinet refacing

07/10/2016

see "What did the provider do" section

Description of Work
Although, I certainly will not do business with you at this point, I think that it is interesting that you will not take a job like this as an opportunity to demonstrate the excellence that is expressed in the Angie's List posting. I actually own 2 condo's in San Diego that are 20+ years old and both are in need of cabinet refinishing (kitchen and 2 bathrooms in both) and pending the drawer repair results, was planning to schedule refinishing and/or replacement of all cabinets in both condos. In addition, I have a general contractor friend that typically assists me in getting larger jobs done because I don't live in the San Diego area. He was in need of a company to refer out cabinet work. You do the number, but my estimate is that you turn down a simple drawer rebuild which results in a potential loss in business of $50,000 - $100,000+. Section of your company's posting on Angie's List below: Description: We make old kitchens look brand new! Experts in the field of cabinet refacing, cabinet refinishing, custom cabinet manufacturing, cabinet repair and finish carpentry.

Category custom cabinets,cabinet refacing

At Pats Custom Cabinetry, we receive many inquiries and provide bids for customers on an ongoing basis. Located in Temecula, we do cabinet work throughout [Member Information Removed] Diego, but must apportion our time appropriately. This means, unfortunately, we cannot handle very small jobs. Though we'd like to help everyone with a problem, repairing one bathroom-drawer would be impractical due ...

04/15/2016

From first to last Pat did an A-1 job. Appearance exceeds expectations; on time and on budget. Easy to communicate with, returns calls promptly. Workmanship so close to tolerance that when doors swelled a little they started to hit each other, Pat returned quickly to adjust, no charge. Really an artisan. Used to do custom furniture and it shows! (And I don't give many rave reviews)

Description of Work
Completely refinished all kitchen cabinets and frames. Added new doors

Category custom cabinets,furniture repair,woodworking,cabinet refacing

Cabinet Manufacturing, Kitchen & Bath, Entertainment Centers, Home Offices, Bookcases, Refacing, Refinishing, Color Changes, Color Matches, 3D CAD Drawings, Cabinet Upgrades- Doors, Drawers, Drawer boxes, Drawer Guides, Hinges, Knobs, Pulls, Sliding Shelves, Pull Outs. Cabinet Repairs, Crown Moldings, Cornice Boxes, Window Casings, Through Door Surrounds, Wainscoting, Chair Rail & Fireplace Mantels

Exterior Work