JMC Stone and Tile Care

Founded 2012 • With Angi since June 2013

28693 Gloucester Ct

Temecula, CA 92591

Family owned and operated Over 14 years experience in the cleaning industry Licensed, insured and bonded Serving all San Diego and Riverside Counties We are a natural stone restoration company serving the San Diego / Riverside area specializing in the cleaning, repair and maintenance of Marble, Granite, Travertine, Slate, Terrazzo, Limestone, Flagstone, Sandstone and Saltillo tiles. You will find our pricing to be very competitive and fair. Our prices are based on the difficulty of each job and the experience and training necessary to properly care for your investment. All of our products are researched and tested to ensure that your stone not only looks its best, but is protected from the elements (food, soil, common household items, etc.) that rob these natural stones of their beauty....

02/04/2016

Gerald W.

Description of Work
arrived on time, was very professional, work was excellent.

01/20/2015

Michael K.

They were polite, punctual, professional and courteous and cleaned up after themselves. They were very knowledgeable and I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
They sealed all the granite counter tops in the kitchen. They cleaned the master bathroom and guest bathroom and sealed the tiles in the shower stalls and floors as well.

Category marble & granite, floor cleaning

07/30/2014

ANDREW R.

My review for JMC Stone and Tile Care would have to be five stars. Justin, owner operator is very professional and knowledgeable in what he does. My granite counter top look like new. I was very pleased on how his work turned out he even cleaned up after himself. I would differently recommend this company. JMC Stone and Tile Care is a five star company in my book. Thank you Justin for doing such a “GREAT” job. My wife said it was time to have our kitchen granite tops cleaned and resealed. So I started to look for a company to do the job. I came across JMC Stone and Tile Care so I decided to check them out. I use Angiestlist and Yelp to see peoples reviews and was very surprised to see how many positive reviews this company had. So I used the company’s online request to set up a appointment. I was surprised to see how fast Justin, replied to my request. We set up a time to come over to give me a estimate. Justin arrived on time as he said so we got down to business. We talked about what I want done and he gave me his option. After agreeing on a price he followed up with a e-mail with and detailed estimate. Justin, was able to work me in shortly after I had excepted his quote. On the day of or scheduled time Justin showed up on time and ready to work. He is very knowledgeable of the products that he uses and how to use them.

Description of Work
JMC Stone & Tile Care clean steamed, buffed and sealed in our granite kitchen laundry room and two stone tiled bathroom counter tops.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite, floor cleaning

07/17/2014

Louise G.

I was very satisfied with him. He came when he said he would. He gave me a written quote and he stuck to the same quote.

Description of Work
I've used JMC Stone and Tile Care.

06/30/2014

Charles S.

They were great. The guy came out, very responsive and he fixed it up for me. I was very pleased with them. I felt comfortable and I felt like I was getting the value of my money. They are the good thing to go. They are friendly, courteous and down to earth. They offer good services.

Description of Work
He came out and did some cleaning work for me. He cleaned the tile and sealed some stuff.

Category floor cleaning

02/25/2014

Leslie V.

Excellent responsiveness; professional and personable. Took time to educate us on granite care that we can do ourselves and save money in future. Justin took pride in his work. Couldn't ask for more.

Description of Work
Clean, seal, polish granite countertops.

Category countertops, marble & granite

Thanks so much for the awesome review. It was a pleasure working for you. Thanks again Justin

01/31/2014

Brenda F.

Justin was timely and professional with the service performed. He turned a possible catastrophe into something that looked good as new. Professional liquid adhesive was accidentally dropped onto the granite and looked horrible. He went above and beyond not just in the spot but on the entire section. Thanks, Justin. Job well done.

Description of Work
Countertop Restoration

12/11/2013

Jennifer A.

Two years ago I bought my house and decided that I needed the travertine floors in my master bathroom cleaned/polished. I called a nationally recognized brand and they came out within a few days. Without boring you with too many details, I will just say the way my floor looked after they were done was horrendous. I'm still, to this day, baffled on how this company could leave a client's floor in worse shape than when they arrived. I see their 40% off all services commercial and laugh just knowing that even a deal like that isn't worth having them come out again, but I digress. Now, on to my fantastic experience with JMC Stone and Tile Care. Justin, the owner, explained why my floor came out so bad after the other company tried to clean it (I guess the previous owner sealed the floor with the incorrect sealer) and the steps to fix the floor. He then quoted me a fair price and we agreed he would come back the next day and work on the floor. The next day, Justin arrived on time and with a 'ready to work' attitude. He was pleasant, funny and didn't mind me asking more than a few follow up questions. My floor looks brand new and I can't thank JMC Stone and Tile enough.

Description of Work
Travertine floors fixed and polished.

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning

11/06/2013

Faten N.

The kitchen counters in our new home were extremely neglected, dull and dirty. There was absolutely no shine to them, no matter how much cleaning we did. We contacted Justin at JMC Stone and Tile Care a few days ago, and he made arrangements to come out to look at the counters. We received a free quote the next day and the work was performed the day after. The counters not only look super shiny, but more importantly, the counters are free of any old residue . The process involved clean steaming, buffing and sealing the counters. It is now a great feeling to put the hands over the smooth and shiny kitchen granite counters. We will use JMC next for our floor tiles. Thank you JMC

Description of Work
JMC Stone & Tile Care clean steamed, buffed and sealed in our granite kitchen counters.

Category countertops, marble & granite, buffing & polishing, floor cleaning

Thanks for the awesome review and it was a pleasure working for you. Thanks so much Justin

Rainbow Carpet Cleaning

Rainbow Carpet Care is the one to call for carpet cleaning, area rug cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. Our technicians are professional which allows us to ensure your satisfaction. Feel free to call 562-716-5471. With our carpet cleaning experience going back to 1994, you can count on us to provide the type of high quality service you would come to expect. When servicing your carpets, we strive to keep you, your family, and your pets safe by using gentle yet effective products on your carpets and upholstery. With our state-of-the-art equipment your carpets will be fresh, clean, residue-free and deodorized. We specialize in heavily soiled/stained carpets by “DEEP CLEANING” with a powerful Truckmount unit. “Simply The Best From start to Finish.” Owner-operated, three employees. No subs. Cost is flat rate by room or square footage. For large jobs ($1000 and above) we will travel to South L.A., West L.A., Hollywood-East L.A., Gateway Cities & San Fernando Valley Counties.

Marjan Stone

Marjan Stone is a fabricator and installer of Granite, Quartz and Marble countertops, serving all of San Diego County. At Marjan Stone we have a quartz showroom, slab yard, and remnant program with hundreds of choices and competitive pricing that is hard to beat in San Diego County. We can transform nearly any slab material, such as quartz, granite, marble, and porcelain into functional beauty for your home. Our 16,000 square foot Spring Valley facility features state of the art technology and machinery, including the first Northwood Robotic SawJet on the west coast, digital slab layouts, guided bridge saws, automatic edging machines, and overhead crane systems. Because of Marjan Stone’s inventory of natural stone and the ability to partner with any of the slab yards in San Diego county, we can offer some of the best pricing for both our general contractors and homeowners. Marjan Stone prides itself in keeping its reputation in the industry for quality and service. We are proud members of the Better Business Bureau and the San Diego Chapter of NARI. We can provide professional references upon request.

Combat Cleaning Services

ALL EMPLOYEES HAVE WORKER'S COMP, Licensed, Bonded, Insured. The owner and ALL employees have successfully passed a background check--so you can rest assure you're safe in our hands! Some of the major cleaning services offered by professional cleaning services. * Domestic Cleaning: Domestic cleaning includes dusting, washing and ironing services. It is the most challenging task as it deals with cleaning of bathroom, kitchen, living room etc. All different rooms have variant needs, which need to be taken care of while dealing with domestic cleaning services. * Office Cleaning: While pointing towards office cleaning, major concern goes for the space that your organization covers, however here is another advantage of incorporating a professional cleaning services provider firm into your corporate premise! Professionals will clean out the premise, irrespective of an area surrounded. Therefore you do not have to bother regarding space and you can be assured of good services throughout the premise, as they will take care of windows, carpets, walls etc. Apart from this, a cleaning services provider firm can even offer services like rug cleaning, mattress cleaning, window cleaning, upholstery cleaning etc. depending on the kind of requirement you have. Rather than messing around and wasting precious time, it is better to consult experts for everything! We also work with Real Estate Agent, Marla, check her website out at hallenrealestate.com Make sure you mention Combat Cleaning Services

Check, Visa, MasterCard