FIRST GLASS WINDOW WASHING

Founded 2013 • With Angi since October 2004

46347 Sawtooth Lane

Temecula, CA 92592

New Owner of First Glass Window Washing with experience in providing the best customer service to my clients. I'm a retired U.S Marine of 26 years of service and own the business completely. No subcontracting or employees, just myself. I accept Visa, MC, Debit, check or cash. Thank you and hope

03/19/2012

Kathryn I.

They did a really good job washing my windows. He was really good. They were reasonably priced. They had just switched owners and I was a little uncomfortable with that.

Description of Work
I used First Glass to wash my windows.

06/12/2009

Joel K.

The work was performed by the owner. He arrived on time. Respectful of property. Quality of work was excellent. The patio windows are particularly hard to clean. He did a better job than any of my previous experiences.

Description of Work
Cleaned 40 windows, including eight 4x6 ft patio windows.

11/21/2008

Eugene R.

My windows are all clean and shiny. I received 3 bids, only 2 of them could do the job before Thanksgiving and this company's price was the lowest of those two. He came right away, did a great job quickly and I'm very pleased.

Description of Work
They washed all of my windows in and out. I called him yesterday and he came right away.

08/08/2008

Ellen K.

It was great. They looked at what I needed done and gave me an estimate. They did it well, finished, and I didn't have to worry about the job afterward. The price was great for the service we received.

Description of Work
They cleaned all of the outside of the windows in my house.

08/01/2008

NANCY F.

Great. Phone estimate exactly correct. John was punctual, friendly, professional. He did a neat, thorough job. The windows looked great. When he noticed I was having a problem with the lock on a door, he went to his truck, came back with a screwdriver, and fixed it for me. I will definitely have First Glass again.

Description of Work
All windows in 1200 sq. ft. home washed, inside and out. Tracks and screens cleaned.

09/25/2007

Joyce F.

They arrived on time and even though it had started to rain, they decided to go ahead with the job saying they would return if some of the windows were marked by the rain. They have a seven day rain guarantee. I was pleased with all the windows and screens but I noticed after they left that the screens on the two sliding doors were not as clean as I wanted. They had been extremely dirty because of a landscaping project that had recently been completed. I called and left a message asking them to redo those two screens. When I returned home the next day, the screens had been redone and I was very pleased with the result. In addition to the cleaning, they had the frame of one of my window screens repaired. They took it away to have it repaired and returned it to to the proper location. Overall, I was pleased with the job they did and their responsiveness to my request to redo the slider screens. I will call this company again.

Description of Work
They cleaned all the windows, screens and two patio sliders on 2000 square foot home. They had the frame of one of the window screens repaired (an additional $23).

10/06/2006

MITCH K.

I was very happy with the service I received from First Glass. When I scheduled my appointment for service with the office staff, they made me feel like I was a very important customer, not just a number. The technicians that came to clean my windows were very polite, professional and nicely dressed. They showed the utmost respect for my home and possessions as they did their work. I was happy to be treated so well that I gave the two men a tip. I couldn't be happier with the service that I received from First Glass. I will definitely use them again, and as a matter of fact I already scheduled an appointment to have my windows cleaned again in 6 months. Thank you First Glass!!!

Description of Work
First Glass came out and cleaned all the windows, screens and tracks at my two story home.

07/05/2006

ALLAN S.

"Jesse" and "Kyle" were the work team. They arrived precisely on time at 8 AM, even though they had to travel from E. County to Scripps Ranch. Removed shoes upon entering house without being asked. Price may have been a little high compared to previous experiences (even with 10%-off direct mail coupon), but the quality of the work was first-rate. Tracks, screens and windows were well-cleaned, and Jesse & Kyle (college students and w/e window cleaners during the school year) were cordial and efficient. Job was completed in approx. 90 minutes.

Description of Work
Washed all windows and scrubbed screens; vacuumed tracks. (Single-story house, approx. 2000 sq. ft.)

12/08/2004

KYLE WAS FRIENDLY, POLITE, PROFESSIONAL AND ATTENTIVE TO DETAILS OF WORK. VERIFIED CUSTOMER SATISFACTION UPON COMPLETION. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Description of Work
CLEANED INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR HOME WINDOWS; VACUUMED AND CLEANED WINDOW/DOOR TRACKS; SCREEN REPAIR AND GUTTERS CLEANED.

Category replacement windows

10/20/2004

NANCY P.

WE HAVE USED FIRST GLASS FOR ANNUAL WASHING OF OUR HOMES WINDOWS AND HAVE FOUND THEM TO BE VERY RELIABLE. THEY ALSO REPAIR SCREENS AS NEEDED. THE PRICES SEEM A LITTLE STEEP BUT WE'VE BEEN PLEASED WITH THE QUALITY AND CONSISTENCY OF THEIR WORK SO WE HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO PAY FOR THEIR SERVICE.

Description of Work
WINDOW WASHING.

Vested Solutions

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Perfect Views, LLC

Perfect Views is a local veteran owned residential and commercial window washing business. We also provide solar panel and rain gutter cleaning services. We service San Diego, Orange and Riverside Counties. We look forward to providing you with the perfect view!!

2022 Super Service Award

Jetstream Power Wash

Jetstream Power Wash is a full service exterior cleaning pressure washing company operating out of Corona, CA. We are the leading provider of exterior cleaning services for all residential, commercial and industrial properties throughout the Inland Empire, Orange County and the surrounding areas. We are a step above the rest in the mobile hot-water pressure washing industry with state of the art equipment that provides professional results every time. We can provide one time, bi-weekly and monthly services to keep your property looking it's best. Jetstream is a locally owned and operated, fully licensed & insured family business.

2 story houses, Apt, Condos, Duplexes or 1 story dwellings. I do Inside/outside the windows, screens and brush tracks/rails. Hard water stains Mirrors, French Doors, Skylights, and shower doors(extra of course)

No screen replacement(as of yet) No pressure washing No 3 stories or higher No window repairs