Royal Oak Flooring, Inc

California: Contractors
09/30/2022

19503 Ventura Blvd

Tarzana, CA 91356

Specializing in Traditional and Modern Hardwood Floor, Luxury Vinyl Plank, and Engineered Flooring Installation, Sanding and Refinishing. Family Owned and Operated, Royal Oak Flooring, Inc has achieved a level of excellence unmatched in the flooring industry. CSLB Licensed and Bonded #1043907...

hardwood floors (176)flooring (86)floor buffing (1)carpet installation (11)tile installation (5)hauling (4)woodworking (2)mudjacking (1)concrete repair (1)

05/15/2021

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! Called Royal Oak the week of March 14 for a quote. I left a message and never heard back. I called again and their voice message said to try their cell phone. Called their cell phone and no response. I texted their cell phone and heard back from Laurie who texted “ Sorry for the delay. We are unavailable to get back to you until tomorrow, Friday the 26th”. No one got back t...

Description of Work
Hardwood Floor repair

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 03/25/2021

10/16/2020

Went smoothly, professional, quality work, pricing true to quote

Description of Work
Install luxury vinyl plank and remove carpet

Work Completed On 09/16/2020

07/24/2020

Description of Work
I hired Royal Oak to install hardwood floors in my home and my experience with them throughout the project was excellent. From the moment I contacted Laurie for an estimate, everything went smoothly, on time and on budget. I always appreciate when contractors are honest and trustworthy and easy to communicate with, and that’s what I got with Laurie and Dave. Royal Oak installed hardwood floors in my family room, dining room and three bedrooms. Their pricing was great, their team that came to my home for the install were polite and professional, and the work done was excellent. I have had lots of contractors do work for me over the years and I can honestly say Royal Oak was the best. Five stars!

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

12/21/2019

It went great. Laurie and Dave were very professional and easy to communicate with. Dave and his team did excellent work, paying attention to detail and always concerned with doing the best work rather than just getting it done quick. They installed flooring and baseboard in my entire 1400 sq ft house, including kitchen and bathrooms, and it all looks great.

Description of Work
Install vinyl plank flooring and baseboard in entire house

Work Completed On 12/06/2019

Review for Royal Oak Flooring, Inc - 19503 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA - 38297400

10/28/2019

Very professional work in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family.

Description of Work
Flooring Sales and Installation

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

09/07/2019

I can’t recommend Royal Oak Flooring highly enough. My wife and I met Laurie at her shop on Ventura Blvd. (suggest you make an appointment to ensure finding her there) in order to figure out whether Royal Oak could accommodate what we were trying to do. Previously we’d talked with 2 big-box stores and 2 small flooring shops but they all seemed to be trying to sell us very basic (but cheaper) insta...

Description of Work
New hardwood floor for entryway and dining room

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

Review for Royal Oak Flooring, Inc - 19503 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA - 38094569

08/11/2019

Everyone at Royal Oak was fantastic. From sales to installation. Quite often you get a great sales office but the team actually doing the work can be iffy. Not at Royal Oak. Would trust them with my home in the future.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation

Work Completed On 08/07/2019

05/16/2019

Awesome, friendly, punctual and prompt.

Description of Work
We purchased a new home and had our painters remove a bookshelf that was loose. We assumed the flooring had been done underneath the shelf and to our dismay is wasn’t. There was a 1ft deep by 10ft wide patch of carpet there. Mortified, we called around Angie’s list and Laurie from Royal Oaks gave us a call. She got there the same day and got her crew there the next day and had the floor done till the end. Luckily, the previous owner left us some extra flooring. She can through when we needed her.

Work Completed On 05/15/2019

04/08/2019

It was fabulous. They are prompt, did an excellent job and are very neat. The floors look beautiful and are beautifully laid. I had used them years ago to replace carpet in one of the bedrooms, and liked them. They did not disappoint this time. I would recommend them to anyone wanting wood floors put in.

Description of Work
Replaced carpet in two bedrooms with Cali Bamboo flooring.

Work Completed On 04/03/2019

03/09/2019

They are totally awesome in everything of this project, beginning with the estimate till the finished of the project. Keep up the great work!! 2 thumbs up

Description of Work
Flooring in our mortuary chapel

Work Completed On 03/14/2019