RAA Construction Group

Founded 2018 • With Angi since February 2019

Here at RAA Construction Group , our mission is to provide you with quality and professionalism on your projects that will fit your budget and your wish list. We specialize in designing and remodeling your: bathroom remodels. kitchen remodels. Room additions. ADU(garage Conversion). And complete

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

kitchen Via Arbolada Los Angeles

home remodeling

Upgrade plumbing , upgrade electrical , new cabinets ,new countertop , new flooring
View project

4.2

4.2

4.3

home remodeling (7)electrician (1)decks & porches (1)bathtub refinishing (1)

11/03/2021

Erma V.

The process went well and very smooth . Joseph and his crew from RRA were very organized and meticulous. The work they did on my bathroom is amazing and outstanding. My husband and I are very happy with our beautiful bathroom . It is so beautiful -I am love with my bathroom. We definitely recommend them to anyone who likes perfection . I give them a FIVE Stars rating ..

Description of Work
Convert tub to shower

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/03/2021

05/30/2021

Tanya C.

I needed to reconstruct on our outside brick and concrete stairs to bring it up to code and make them safer. Moti responded promptly to give a fair quote and design the stairs to match existing details of our fence and other outside structures. We also added patching a stucco outside wall after an electrical panel upgrade to the job. Moti gave us the safest design and started right away. The project had to be done in stages but it was done in a couple of weeks and looks great. The entire crew was professional and communicated with us well, which helped us a lot since our dogs spend the days outside. I’d hire RAA construction again.

Description of Work
Outside brick and concrete stair reconstruction with wood deck railing

Category decks, remodeling

Work Completed On 05/30/2021

03/26/2021

Jo Anna G.

Been very good

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Work Completed On 03/26/2021

03/23/2021

IDA S.

This company is remodeling my kitchen, and I am completely satisfied with the work they are performing. They have a very competent, friendly, and professional staff, particularly Joseph, the Project Manager. He takes time to explain every phase of work and made sure that the work the crew performed each day was done according to the blue print. The owner of the company, Moti, is knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and willing to explain any questions that I ask. The Office staff is easy to work with an keeps me informed of the particular time that the different crews will start work each day work. They also clean up and carry out any debris before they leave each day. HAPPY I AM!

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodeling

Category bathtub refinishing, electrician, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

03/03/2021

Kara P.

My kitchen is a little less than 200 square feet and the remodel took over 3 months. There weren't any major changes to the layout (no demolition, no added electrical or plumbing where it didn't already exist), so the time constraint was only due to the fact that I wasn't prioritized. I paid for all inspections, the back splash, the sink, the sink faucet, the grout, and they didn't help in any sense of the word with design or installation. If I wasn't specific about literally any small detail, it was done incorrectly. I had chosen RAA because Michael told me (and I quote), that 'I wouldn't have to be a part of anything and they would get everything done, without me having to worry about the schedule. The kitchen would easily get done before Christmas.' To keep it concise (not at all short and sweet, sorry. Just need everyone to know that they are COMPLETELY unorganized, misogynists, and uninterested in efficiency. I am listing all of the things that went wrong from the get go, and, when I approached them about the issues, there was no accountability, no apologies and no move to correct the issues in a quick and efficient manner. If your project costs less than $70,000, look elsewhere, because they will pay zero attention to you. Week of 11/16: Meeting with Danielle / Michael - confirm cabinets and countertops. (Confirmed slab color) 12/2: Demo. - Garbage disposal thrown away on accident. 12/4: Electrical - installed recessed lighting and closed up the ceiling. - Inspection appointment wasn't made until after Demo, 12/7 Week of 12/7: Nothing happened, no one came, no updates. - Meantime, I continued follow up on countertops and cabinets to make sure these were on time 12/10: Electrical inspection (after hours, additional expense on me) - Failed. -(Electrician had closed up the ceiling, so inspector couldn't see how work had been done. Needed the retro fitted recessed lights to be in protective cans since it was an older building in a condo complex.) Week of 12/14: Nothing happened, no one came, no updates. - Continued follow up on cabinets and countertops to make sure these were on time. Asked Moti / Michael to have the cabinets delivered to my home so we wouldn't have to wait on them when inspection passed. 12/21; Second electrical inspection -Not passed because the job was done incorrectly and inefficiently *(loose wires, original fixtures still in place and should have been taken out, etc) 12/22: Asked for status on countertops, Michael forgot what I chose. I went to the slab yard myself to choose one that was available (as my original choice was back ordered for 2 weeks) - I asked to receive weekly schedules going forward. (Never received these after asking more than once) 12/23: Partial Cabinets installed. Plumber came out, couldn't find shut off after I already told Michael my HOA needed to hire their own plumber, Michael told me to override, I did, then plumber couldn't find shut off. 12/28: Plumber came out (and I wasn't advised - I need 48 hours notice to let my HOA know), Michael and plumber turned ALL unit valves on and off in the complex to try and find which one was mine. I received fine from HOA for unauthorized water shut offs 1/4: Plumber came out (again) - Valve had issues, plumber yelled at me, and at Michael for "wasting his time". (Michael didn't show up to any of these later meetings. He stopped coming over completely because so many things were going wrong) 1/5: Plumber was able to shut off ice maker. (only after he left the valve on, left my place and it flooded my kitchen) 1/6: Cabinets semi finished. Frame of countertops made. They had ordered the wrong size cabinets for above washer dryer and forgot to order the open shelving. 1/11: 3rd electrical inspection. - Still haven't received the requested weekly schedules to date. 1/12: Electrical patch work 1/25: No update on open shelves. Absolutely nothing happened from 1/25-3/2 3/2: Installed open shelves. Said they were finished. Left my place with wood dust everywhere, holes in 3 different walls, and broken backsplash tiles. 3/3: Filled in wall holes and fixed additional flaws.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel (Replaced cabinets / updated electrical)

Work Completed On 03/03/2021

Review for RAA Construction Group  - 6047 TAMPA AVE, Tarzana, CA - 39227048

Dear [Member Name Removed] We read your review and would like to let you know that we appreciate your feedback. As a company, we take each and every review seriously as it helps us improve and strive for even greater excellence. However, after reading your review and discussing the matters with the staff who worked at your residence, we would like to note that there were multiple items mentioned by you that we would like to address. For starters, due to these challenging times, we demand weekly covid tests by all of our employees. No employee or subcontractor is deployed to the job site without a negative covid test. In addition, after reviewing the timeline at your residence we conclude that a lot of time was wasted because of your building challenging HOA who did not have someone handy to shut off or replace the damaged building valve associated with your residence which prevented our plumbing crew who visited your residence on multiple occasions to perform their duties. More so, as a company, we do not sacrifice quality over time. When we enter into a contract with any single one of our clients we are committed to delivering the highest quality of workmanship possible. This led us to re-fabricate your desired kitchen shelves at the company's expense to ensure your highest level of satisfaction. Lastly, as a licensed bonded and insured company we are obligated to make any upgrades to today's city code and requirements. However, on certain occasions, city inspectors can demand specific rough material or structural changes that are not related to the city code and designed specifically to the residence at hand. We had to change several items at your residence per the city inspector's requests, which resulted in additional days of work that were not foreseen during the time of signing the contract. As a company, we stand firmly behind our motto of excellence above all, which is why if there is anything additional that we can do to ensure your satisfaction we will be glad to help.

11/15/2019

Rinat L.

Everything went fairly smoothly, very professional and I’m very happy with the result

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodeling

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

Thank you, Enjoy.

11/14/2019

Gilat R.

We hired RAA construction group after friend recommended us and we are honored to say that it was great decision. We remodeled our kitchen and master bathroom. ‏Moti Was very professional and helped us to choose the right materials and design our new kitchen and master bathroom to our satisfaction. Moti also came every day to supervise the workers and to see that everything is done correctly. We are very happy that we choose RAA construction group to do our remodel project. He highly recommended RAA construction group.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], Enjoy !

06/20/2019

Miri A.

We bought our house and we had to remodel the kitchen and both bathrooms, my friend Recommended me to use The guys she worked with to remodel her kitchen and so we did. RAA construction group did great job! Moti came and help us with the designs, he was very attentive and helped us to bring our vision to reality. Is very professional and everything he promised was delivered .the guys came covered all the area around and work very clean and professional. I Highly recommend to work with them.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bath remodeling

Work Completed On 06/20/2019

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check
    California
    California: Contractors
    11/30/2024
    We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.