Pride Of Los Angeles Inc

Founded 1981 • With Angi since January 2006

18720 Oxnard Street Unit 110

Tarzana, CA 91356

Pride of Los Angeles, a family owner-operated company established in 1981, offers custom specialized cleaning services to quality-minded clients. The success of the company is due to excellent workmanship, integrity and knowledge by its full-time technicians using advanced reliable equipment. We can help create a healthy environment in your home by removing pollutants from carpeting, upholstery, and air ducts....

air duct cleaning (26)carpet cleaning (8)dryer vent cleaning (1)floor cleaning (1)

11/28/2017

They were wonderful and very professional. They had to rescheduled but did give me a 10% to make up for the inconvenience. They did what they said they would and they didn't leave a mess behind. I will be calling them again and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They cleaned my air ducts.

Work Completed On 10/28/2017

We appreciate your remarks and look forward to your next request for service.

07/23/2017

Prompt, neat, quick and efficient. Couldn't ask for more!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

10/16/2016

Excellent! The men (the same each time) are very professional, knowledgeable & were able to work around my home office schedule. I have used them quite a few times in the past and I still use them. I am having them come at the end of the month to clean my carpets. That says it all!

Description of Work
vent cleaning

Work Completed On 10/16/2016

01/15/2016

This company was helpful from the start. Owner Marsha explained their roto-brush method, & how that's better than the "negative vacuum" method usually for a lower price. I asked them to come earlier than usual since I couldn't take off much of work time, and they in fact showed early, unlike most contractors who come late. The two technicians, Jaime and Manuel, were polite and highly professional. I saw how they brushed out each duct, and then cleaned the vent covers until all the metal looked shiny as if new. I'm very satisfied with Pride's work, and they gave an Angie's List discount.

Description of Work
To clean my air ducts (8 in the house).

Category air duct cleaning,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 01/14/2016

10/29/2014

The two professionals from Pride of Los Angeles arrived promptly @ 9 a.m. today to clean all of my air ducts. They placed mats on the floors and carpet to protect them, the process took approximately 3 hours to clean 13 air ducts. They rotobrushed the ducts to clean them out and sprayed a deodorizer at the end. I'm hoping that the air duct cleaning will help with my allergies since we have so much dust in the house from a recent kitchen remodel. Thank you so much for the wonderful work.

Description of Work
All of my air ducts and air returns were cleaned with the rotobrush, sanitized and deodorized by the two wonderful professionals that came today. I recently had my kitchen remodeled and the dust has been settling everywhere in the house. I knew that I needed to get my air ducts cleaned.

Work Completed On 10/29/2014

10/07/2014

THE PRIDE OF LOS ANGELES SHOULD BE MADE THE MAYOR OF LOS ANGELES.....They will clean up the city, repair the infrastructure, and provide stupendous service to the residents...........Fantastic company...made an appointment for them to come and clean my ductwork. A crew of two came on time, they were very professional, removed all the vents, inspected them and cleaned them with a roto brush. We had mold in one of the ducts, no problem with that. One other company that we had talked to refused to touch it but these guys had no problem with it. They placed blankets all over the condo so that the dust will not fall on the carpet, the cleaned and washed the vents and were polite and knew what they were doing. Kudos to Jamie and his helper. Highly recommend this company. Best of all, we got a 10% discount for being members of Angies List.

Description of Work
Cleaned Ductwork

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/03/2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are very proud of our technicians and the trust they build with our customers. They reflect our business that was established in 1981. We welcome referrals for any of our services (in addition to air duct cleaning) shown on our website www.prideofla.com

04/30/2014

Outstanding service. They were prompt, professional, and polite. We will definitely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Dryer Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 04/30/2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are very proud of our technicians and the trust they build with our customers. They reflect our business that was established in 1981. We welcome referrals for any of our services (in addition to air duct cleaning) shown on our website [Hyperlink Removed].

04/10/2014

It was a pleasure to work with the folks at Pride. Marsha was helpful from the moment I contacted her for a quote. She explained in the services available, the cost, how long it would take and who would be working at my house. She was considerate of my sense of urgency and fit me into the current week's schedule. The guys who came to clean the ducts were prompt, efficient and knowledgeable. They sealed a couple of ducts that were carrying additional dust through our vent system, cleaned our filters, our ducts and the grills. They cleaned the dryer vent and in doing so, restored the dryer's efficiency and safety. Before the guys left, they went over everything that was done. I cannot say enough about Pride; they live up to their name. We can breathe easier now..thanks Pride.

Description of Work
Cleaned my air ducts and dryer vent duct.

Work Completed On 04/04/2014

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are very proud of our technicians and the trust they build with out customers. They reflect our business that was established in 1981. We welcome referrals for any of our services (in addition to air duct cleaning) shown on our website www.prideofla.com.

12/23/2013

I had just come home from the hospital with my annual allergy related bronchial infection and decided that maybe the air in my house could use improvement. I have never had my air ducts cleaned and thought it might reduce the amount of dust in my house. Fortunately, Pride of Los Angeles was able to schedule me for the same week. My experience with them was excellent from start to finish. The entire process and the costs were explained in the initial phone call. The crew that did the work came on time, were polite and professional. They also explained everything that they would do, which I appreciated. They took care to keep my house clean. I already am noticing less dust in the house. I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Cleaned the air ducts in my house

Work Completed On 12/19/2013

We appreciate this review and welcome your referrals. They will receive the same quality service from our technicians.

09/30/2013

Contacted Marsha because of Angie's List ratings. As stated, prompt, professional and the estimate (for both time and $$$) were on the dot. The workers were quick (3 hours), and they cleaned 17 ducts and repaired one of them. I would definately use her again. THIS IS ESPECIALLY TRUE given the string of con-men that preceded me turning to Angie's List to find a duct cleaning service.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning and repair

Work Completed On 07/18/2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to put this nice review on Angie's List. Marsha

Air duct cleaning & sanitizing, dryer vent cleaning, carpet cleaning & repairs, upholstery cleaning, on-site drapery cleaning, water damage repair, deodorization & disinfection, commercial carpet & upholstery cleaning, carpet repairs & restretching, leather & wood care, fabric protection & sealing, tile, stone & grout cleaning.

Daily janitorial