Master Garage Doors & Gates

California: Contractors
06/30/2023

18375 Ventura Blvd Ste 725

Tarzana, CA 91356

Please call for more details.

Winner of 2015 Angie's List Super Service Award in the categories of Garage Doors, Driveway Gates, and Fencing! With over 10 years of experience in the garage door and gate industry, we offer quick response service 24 hours a day; 7 days a weeks for new installation and repair of doors and gates. Our technicians are experts that are able to handle any emergency repair and provide you with estimates for new and repair of doors and gates....

garage doors (205)driveway gate installation (30)fence company (11)

11/10/2020

Great Experience. Erik came within 30 minutes of first contact. He quickly assessed the situation and made an appropriate recommendation for a new unit. Installed it quickly and at a fair price. Walked through all programming and features. All done within about three hours of my first call to him. Friendly, very professional - never a question in my mind of getting less than what I needed and what...

Description of Work
Replaced garage door opener.

Category fencing,garage doors

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

Dear customer thank you so very much to take the time and write this detailed review . As always I’ll work hard to do my best for my customers. Customer satisfaction is my number one priority. Thanks again , Eric.

10/08/2020

Work done was fantastic. My garage door spring broke and door subsequently broke. (With a second door on its last legs). Eric (owner) was able to talk me through the issues and options over the phone. He was at my home the same day replacing the 2 motors. Since my garage door were a custom size it took a few days to get them ordered and installed. That process was simple and the installation was p...

Description of Work
Garage Door Repair And Replacement

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

08/19/2020

Wonderful, Eric came out same day. He fixed and adjusted Garage door. Works beautifully now and I can lock my Garage. Eric gave me a reasonable quote and took his time to make sure the job was done right. He is knowledgeable and experienced. I would definitely hire this company again.

Description of Work
Old type Garage door would not close properly. Needed adjustment and maintenance.

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

08/05/2020

Master garage door is owned by Eric Moalem! He provided outstanding customer service. Eric is very personable and will explain everything to you in detail including the costs. He will provide you details on costs and quality so that you can choose the right door for your budget. He provided me with a schedule of when he can complete the job and how long it would take. His estimated completion was ...

Description of Work
Installation of a new garage door and opener.

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

06/24/2020

Showed up on time. Fixed problem. Nice guy.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and repaired broken electronic driveway gate.

Category fencing,driveway gates

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

01/27/2020

Everything went well. Eric showed up about 25 minutes after I called him. He lubricated all garage door parts (to get rid of squeaks) and reviewed the garage door condition with me. For example, the garage itself is solid but the springs show some signs of rust. He felt they did not need to be replaced yet, but I have been notified. He installed a new lightbulb in garage door unit (hadn’t noticed ...

Description of Work
Garage door review and lube

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

09/28/2019

showed up on time. very quickly done. repair reasonably priced,. replaced with better quality hinges.

Description of Work
Hinge replacement

Work Completed On 09/28/2019

08/23/2019

Tommy came out immediately and put in a new garage door opener the same day. Explained everything and was very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Prrogrammed the remote for me and cleaned everything up. Excellent service.

Description of Work
New garage opener

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

07/31/2019

First, I called with a problem with a tenants garage door but immediately realized it was almost 100 miles outside of his service area. (Whoops.) Regardless, Eric offered advice and when we ran into problems trying to solve it on our own, he talked us through the issues on the phone. And viola, problem solved. Who provides this kind of service & help anymore?!!!! Well, Eric does! Just overwhelmed ...

Description of Work
Eric saved the day!

Work Completed On 07/31/2019

06/28/2019

We are very happy with our new garage door. They went above and beyond what we expected and gave us very good garage doors at a very reasonable price. The install went very smoothly and the finished garage doors are beautiful (see photo).

Description of Work
2 New Garage Doors for 3 car Garage and new openers

Work Completed On 06/27/2019

Review for Master Garage Doors & Gates - 18375 Ventura Blvd, Tarzana, CA - 37955829

Residential and commercial Installation, repair & replacement of metal garage doors ,wood garage doors ,glass garage doors , garage doors openers , garage doors springs , electrical gates , metal gates, wood gates , operators & fencing. we offer solution for all types and brands of garage doors , gates and openers. we also supply and install all types of remote controls and keypads.

Please ask for details.