Manchen Construction, Inc.

Founded 2018 • With Angi since February 2019

18321 Ventura Blvd Suite 900

Tarzana, CA 91356

Manchen Construction provides unique customized solutions for our client’s homes from remodels to new construction. We believe that you deserve to wake up every morning in a house you are proud to call home, Manchen Construction can help you bring your creative home projects to life. We love our clients and treat them with patience and compassion to achieve long-lasting working relationships. With our owners’ passion for construction and creating beautiful homes, Manchen Construction was founded in 2018 with a mission to serve the Los Angeles community. If you are looking to upgrade your kitchen, bathroom, or convert a garage into an ADU, we can take care of all aspects of your project from drawing up plans, designing the space, and working with the city. Manchen Construction is in business to provide renovation and remodeling services with stunning results. Exceptional customer service is at the forefront of what we do. We keep our clients updated during construction and get the job done right, on time, and within budget. Manchen Construction’s owners are also military trained, so you can always expect them to be prompt, detail-oriented, and precise with all details of your project. ...

04/11/2021

Felix M.

I received 6 quotes on a room addition and the best quality-price ratio came from Manchen Construction. I checked their reliability and they have many excellent recommendations so it was easy decision to go with them. Chen and his crew were great to work with. They were hard workers, clean, polite and respectful to my home. The project was finished on time and Chen kept costs within my budget. The outcome is phenomenal and I am satisfied with quality materials they used and also with their work. I highly recommend Manchen Construction and will work with this company on future projects!

Description of Work
Room addition

Category remodeling

Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure working for you and we hope you enjoy your new room addition. We strive to give A+ service and we are very happy that you were happy with the process of the project and materials used. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

04/06/2021

Adam M.

My bathroom looks absolutely amazing because of this company's hard work and dedication. Denny took his time to really understand my needs and stay within my budget, and I appreciate that the most. The crew was on time every day and the job was completed on schedule. Thank you so much for your professionalism and the amazing job! I recommend Manchen Construction to any one that needs home improvement.

Description of Work
Remodel a Bathroom

Category home remodeling

Thank you for your wonderful review. Denny really enjoyed working with you. We strive for top-notch service and we are happy that you were so pleased with your new bathroom.

09/28/2020

Paul C.

My kitchen looks absolutely amazing because of this company's hard work and dedication. Chen took his time to really understand my needs and he stayed within my budget. The crew was on time every day and the job was completed on schedule. Thank you so much for your professionalism and the amazing job! I highly recommend Manchen Construction to anyone that needs a home improvement!!

Description of Work
Remodel a Kitchen

Category home remodeling

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write this awesome review. We are please to hear that you are extremely happy with the finished project, also that you liked the way our professionals worked. Thank you for the recommendation, please keep us in mind for your next project, until then take care and be safe.

04/06/2020

Arnon S.

This was our first remodel experience. We had been warned by many people to expect our project to run 50% behind schedule and 50% over-budget, as so many remodeling projects do. We had an overly-picky inspector near the end, which caused some delays, but other than that, we came in within 3% of our budget, and although the final inspection took a while, the room was ready enough to be usable and comfortable by the time we needed it. Great communication along the way. We wouldn't hesitate to use Manchen again!

Description of Work
Loft Conversion

Category remodeling, interior painters

Any first project can be nerve wrecking and it definitely helps doing some homework when choosing a contractor. We write our proposals based on your ideas, style and scope of work taking place. We are glad to hear you we're happy with the proposal and that it fit your budget. As far as inspections, unfortunately we don't have any control over the city and we apologize for the inconvenience. Glad to hear everything came out great overall. Thank you

Jodi F.

It was very good. I am very impressed with their service. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They did our master bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Ye indeed it was, thank you so much for the review!

Arnie B.

Fantastic! They were very professional, always on time and always clean up.

Description of Work
They remodeled my kitchen.

Category home remodeling

We strive to provide excellent service and we are happy to hear you are satisfied. Thank you

Lee B.

They did a fantastic job. They are very professional. Cleaned up after themselves. They are very tidy. They are very polite. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
They did my bathroom.

Category home remodeling

We appreciate your review very much thank you and we hope to hear from you soon!

Dror H.

They had amazing price. They had amazing workmanship. They finished on time and came to work ready to work. They did a great job. I wished I could give them an A+.

Description of Work
They did a garage conversion for us last month.

Category garage builders

Haha awesome to hear you were pleased with our pricing and workmanship. We will take that A+ Thank you

Jay L.

It was great, I loved them. They clean up nice, they showed up on time and nice to work with.

Description of Work
They redid our fire place.

Category fireplaces

It was our pleasure helping you with your home project. And we hope to hear from you soon. Thank you

DiBara Masonry

Named "Top Masonry & Concrete Company" by Industry Oversight, we are a fourth generation masonry company, specializing in repairs, restorations and new installations of stone, block, brick, concrete and pavers, as well as waterproofing and sealing of any sort. No matter how odd, large or small the project may be, DiBara Masonry can provide exactly what you need, because with DiBara, expert advice is always free and expert service is always delivered. Our Story: Son of a third generation mason, DiBara Masonry's owner, Matthew DiBara, started working with a trowel and mortar beside his father at a young age on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts. After deciding to move west and build up his company there, Matt left the cold weather behind but carried with him the knowledge and history of his Italian ancestors and ever since has delivered expert quality sure to make Pasquale proud.

Offers by DiBara Masonry on Angi
    Vision Home Remodeling Inc

Vision Home Remodeling is high-level design-build company, committed to serving our customers with the highest quality of work. We have a project minimum of $15,000.00 and do not provide any types of repair or handyman services. We are an extremely experienced team in development, new construction, and remodeling services for LA County, specializing in complete bathroom and kitchen remodels. We are fully licensed, insured and bonded to perform all construction work in the state of California, License #1059278. Our triumph to success comes from a team of highly skilled and a devoted group of project designers, project managers and builders with over 18 years of combined remodeling experience. Please feel free to contact our experienced team that will assist with any questions... It would be a pleasure to make your V I S I O N come to life!

Value Up Renovation and Construction

Value up renovation and Construction is a family owned and operated with an experience of 15 years in construction specializing in pavers room additions and garage conversations we guarantee the best service for your money. We get the job done

California
    California: Contractors
    08/31/2024
    Financing Available, Check

all aspects of construction | plumbing | electrical | roofing | start to finish

please inquire

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Manchen Construction, Inc.

How is Manchen Construction, Inc. overall rated?

Manchen Construction, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Manchen Construction, Inc. open?

Manchen Construction, Inc. is open:

What payment options does Manchen Construction, Inc. provide

Manchen Construction, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Financing Available, Check

Does Manchen Construction, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Manchen Construction, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Manchen Construction, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Manchen Construction, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Manchen Construction, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Manchen Construction, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Manchen Construction, Inc.?

Yes, Manchen Construction, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Manchen Construction, Inc. offer?

Manchen Construction, Inc. offers the following services: all aspects of construction | plumbing | electrical | roofing | start to finish

Are there any services Manchen Construction, Inc. does not offer?

please inquire