LINDEMAN'S PROFESSIONAL MOVERS

Founded 1991 • With Angi since June 2010

0191726

18888 Oxnard St

Tarzana, CA 91356

At Lindeman's Movers we understand that there is more to relocating than just moving your belongings from one place to another. We understand the problems that can arise from a move and solving those problems are what we do best. Let us help take some of the burden off your shoulders. We feel that our customers are our greatest asset and run our business accordingly. We have gained the reputation as one of the top movers in Southern California by treating our customers as family members. We believe that it is important that our customers understand how the moving process works and know beforehand what cost to expect when relocating. It is important to us that you receive an accurate estimate and perspective so there are no surprises on your moving day. At Lindeman's Movers our primary concern is that of our customers satisfaction. We understand the challenges associated with the relocation of your business and pride ourselves in our ability to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients. We feel it is our responsibility to offer around the clock support and to carry out each of our client's projects in a timely and efficient manner. We achieve this by going above and beyond the high standards of expectations....

movers (14)

05/18/2020

It was quite an experience. I always moved myself before. This time I decided to hire professionals, and boy were they professional. They wrapped it. Secured it and made sure non of my property was damaged. They did not bang any walls moving stuff. Overall I couldn't be happier with my move. Great hard working guys with an amazing attitude. Thanks guys!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 05/08/2020

09/28/2017

I spoke with Brandi several times, due to delays in our moving schedule. She was always pleasant and tried to work around my schedule. They arrived on time with 2 trucks and 4 workers. They quickly reviewed what needed to be done and started work asap. The crew was friendly and professional

Description of Work
Moved from 2600 sqft 2 story home to 2750 single story home

Work Completed On 09/19/2017

07/26/2017

They were one man short but called to inform and had excellent follow-up. They were communicative and polite. They spent a long time packaging up boxes and "asked" if they could take a lunch break. They worked until everything was moved...into the small wee hours. Definitely recommend them!780

Description of Work
Moved all furniture from one place to a newer place.

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

07/13/2017

I did not contact them to move me since their license has been suspended.

Description of Work
Based on Nextdoor.com I was going to look into this company to move me but I check on status of License first. It's been suspended as of June 1, 2017. I cut/pasted the results for you to see: BASIC DETAILS for MTR0183431 Return Carrier ID: MTR0183431 Carrier Status: Suspended Carrier Name: LINDEMAN DAVID J AND BRANDI J Carrier DBA: LINDEMANS PROFESSIONAL MOVERS -4127 List of Authorities for MTR0183431 Authorities Household Goods Permit - Suspended - 06/01/2017

Work Completed On 07/13/2017

05/24/2017

They were on time, professional and cautious.

Description of Work
Moved all furniture and boxes.

Work Completed On 04/29/2017

02/27/2015

I would highly recommend Lindeman's. They were very responsive when I first contacted them to get a quote and were prompt and professional on moving day. Alex and Sammy were careful with my possessions and protected everything very well before loading my stuff on their truck. The move took 5 hours and both Alex and Sammy worked very hard the entire time. Thanks again guys! You did a great job!

Description of Work
Lindeman's moved me from an upstairs rental unit to an upstairs condo

Work Completed On 02/23/2015

11/14/2013

Wow, the folks at Lindeman's are the BEST !!! I looked all over the greater Long Beach area for a mover who would transfer my household belongings from a large Penske moving truck into a 20 foot Matson shipping container for transport to Maui. Lindemans was the only mover that would do this. Matson does not allow its customers to pack the shipping containers at their shipyard location so I had to ...

Description of Work
Moved my household goods from a rental truck into a Matson shipping container for transport to Hawaii.

Work Completed On 09/12/2010

07/29/2013

Move went smoothly. Nothing broken or lost that we can tell. Workers were on-time, quick and efficient. We did not do comparison pricing with other movers, but hired Lindeman's based on other's recommendations and Angie's List rating. We will definely call them again for our next move.

Description of Work
Local move - household furniture and boxes.

Work Completed On 07/26/2013

06/25/2013

I highly reccommend this company. They arrive on time, communicate clearly and are very responsive on the phone. The crew wrapped everything carefully and asked questions if they were concerned about an item. Both moves were long and hard but they never got lazy or sloppy. They paid attention to detail, when I wanted them to re-move a heavy item because I decided I liked it better someplace else, ...

Description of Work
This is the second very large move I had these guys do for me in the last year. They moved a four bedroom house. The first move was a two story 1928 Spanish with a narrow staircase ans lots of heavy furniture. Both moves took over 11 hours with 4 guys and two trucks working diligently the entire time.

Work Completed On 06/24/2013

03/18/2013

Crew arrived on time, and went straight to work. We were still doing some of the last minute packing, and the guys just started moving the bigger stuff as we went. They worked hard and really kept going the entire time. They were respectful of our stuff and nice guys to have around.

Description of Work
Moved a 2 BR/1BA house and a detached garage worth of stuff... Managed to completely fill a large moving truck, I think it was 26' in length, and there was no room left at all... Went from a 1 story to a 2 story with about a 20-30 minute drive. I had a 3 man crew and am happy I didn't go with a 2 man crew.

Work Completed On 03/16/2013

Professional Moving Consultants, Large Move Specialists, Fully Licensed, Insured, We Meet Office Building GL Policy Requirements, Fully Equipped Trucks, Honest, Professional Staff, Free Use of Wardrobe Boxes, Antiques and Fine Arts, Expert Piano and Organ Moving, Hoisting and Lowering, Gun Cabinets and Safes, Disassembling and Assembling, Expert Packing and Unpacking Services, Packing Supplies, Loading and Unloading of Rental Trucks and Overseas Containers, Stretch Wrapping, On-Site Movers.

Auto Transportation Services