Kreimer Air Conditioning, Htg & Construction

Founded 1990 • With Angi since June 2010

18653 Ventura Blvd 308

Tarzana, CA 91356

Kreimer Air is a factory authorized dealer and service expert for the highest quality, most reliable air conditioners and HVAC systems in the business, including Carrier, Honeywell, Lennox, York, Bryant, Payne, and Trane. We offer homeowners throughout Los Angeles and Orange County, more than 30

10/20/2016

Harlie L.

08/04/2015

Morgan H.

great service. happy all around. very simple. i called, they quickly came out. gave me a quote, and started the job right there and then. about 2 days of full work, but i am happy w the results. air is blowing cold all over again.

Description of Work
had to replace some of our ducts in the house

12/15/2014

ABBY W.

Kreimer replaced the air conditioner/condenser outside and the plenum in the attic in June 2013. Efficient service. He was friendly and prompt. The machine was A year later he came back to perform routine maintenance on the machine. However, some time after the installation I had reason to go up into the attic and noticed that Kreimer's workmen did not clean up after themselves. So,when he came on the service call he cleaned up their mess himself. I would take off a few points for the mess. The cost was $4750. However, I hired him as well in June 2013, to replace a complete A/C and heating system at my rental property in Pasadena. The cost was $8000. He was generous to allow me to spread the cost over 4 payments, although he would not take a credit card. The work was done quickly and efficiently, and I have had no problems since. Although, I have not been under the house to see if they left a mess there...

Description of Work
Service call for adjustment of distribution of warm air.

11/18/2014

Billy M.

very happy with service we got. from start, the girl who answered the phone was pleasant and easy to work with. We will definitely use again!

Description of Work
repair our existing heater unit in the house

Category appliance repair, heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/23/2014

George K.

job took a couple of days. workers were all professional. price was absolutely fair as I checked around prices before I had this company do the job. will definitely do business again with this company , hopefully when we move in the next 5 years or so.

Description of Work
completely installed a new ac unit in my home. my unit was so old and was no longer blowing cold air. now I am happy, and my wife is ecstatic!

10/19/2014

Monica L.

Kreimer had sent a flier for a tune up special for $79.95. I called and they were able to come out the next day. They gave me a time frame of 10am-12pm. I got a call before then that they wouldn't be able to make it and wanted to push it to 2-3pm and I said ok. The guy who came by was very nice. He took his shoes off when I asked him. He moved a couple of dressers for me so that he can get into the crawl space to the furnace. He checked the AC too. the only thing he didn't check was the vent for the incoming air to the HVAC. i had just changed the filter. He did tell me that the coils on my AC would need to be cleaned soon for $200. There was no pressure to do it that day though.

Description of Work
HVAC tune-up

08/12/2014

Crystal T.

Description of Work
Kreimer came out to do my yearly servicing of my heating and air conditioning unit. I have been using them for years, and have been satisfied with them. But since I newly joined Angie's List, I checked them out here and was pleased with their scores. | |The only discontent I have is that earlier this year, I had a mold problem from a leak caused by the aging insulation on the shared pipe coming from the a/c condenser unit on the roof to both my condo and the one downstairs. Most of the units share the same aging insulation problem, but we were the lucky ones with the leak. To me it seems like the Kreimer serviceman who goes up on the roof to service that equipment should have told me I might want to think about replacing the insulation (nobody in this building ever mentioned it) when he had to see it every time he went up there, but all of my homeowner friends say that that is not within their jobs and seem not to agree with me. So you will have to make your own decision on who is right. Hence, I am continuing to use them as I've done so many years before. Reliability and quality of work are most important to me so I don't know if their price is competitive or not. I don't actually price check if I keep using a company I'm happy with.

07/02/2013

GARY H.

It was very professional and quick.

Description of Work
Fixed the a/c problem

12/10/2012

Brandon C.

Since it is winter, my house is starting to get cold. My heater was not working so unless I wanted to freeze, I needed to do something about it. My heater wasn't that old, I only had it for a couple of years. The first company I called wanted to replace it completely for $500. I didn't belive that it was that broken. I called another company, and they came out and took a look and told me it would be less than $200 to fix it. That company was Kreimer. After the initial visit they came by one more time to complete the job. THey did a great job. Quick and easy. Not much more you could ask for. Thank You Kreimer. Definitely would call again!

Description of Work
Fixed my heating unit

09/12/2012

Marisa W.

I never realized how bad the air was running in our house until Kreimer came to look at our ducts. They explained a lot to us about how the system works and it made sense to do the maintenance. The cost was minimal compared to the improved performance and lowered electricity consumption. The duct cleaning has made our air seem much fresher and I don't have problems with allergies as often.

Description of Work
They came to clean the ducting and tune the a/c for peak performance.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

08/22/2012

Sam R.

The radient heat in the bathroom was a great addition and makes the room so much more comfortable. They were easy to deal with and really professional as well. They are my go to for any home improvements that I need.

Description of Work
Instaled radient heat floors in the bathroom

Category home remodeling

08/20/2012

Davis W.

If everyone could be as customer focused as you, life would be so much easier. Thanks for all your help. They were very professional and courteous. They arrived and did a few tests to find the problem, turning up the root of the problem in no time. I was surprised how fast they were but quickly released that is the work of someone who knows their air conditioners. It turned out to be a bad seal in one of the lines that caused me to lose all the freon in the system. Once that happened the unit was essentially a fan. They replaced the offending line and recharged the freon, it works like new again. They offered a great experience and insured my satisfaction throughout the process.

Description of Work
A/c service, called for diagnosis and repair

08/15/2012

Sam R.

They arrived at the scheduled time and went right to work. They determinned the problem with the unit quickly and they advised us that is was not performing anywhere near where it should be. It needed a new filter and the ducts were also very dirty. I was glad for the advice because it seems to have helped my health. I don't feel as stuffed up anymore and can breath a little better it feels like. I was very happy with the polite technician they sent to my house and I am grateful to have a properly functioning air conditioner.

Description of Work
They came to repair the air conditioner and noted the amount of lint in several of the lines from our dryer venting into the home. They were able to repair the unt nad as part of the tuneup dealt with the linty ducting.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

11/19/2010

ken B.

Kreimer is capable of putting in an air conditioner, but he should be banned from general contracting. One of my worst and most painful experiences was having hired Kreimer Construction to build a bathroom. Everything Havi's incompetent crew did had to be undone and then re-done correctly. I think he found them in front of Home Depot. The plumbing leaked, the wiring was wrong and the tile was laid with big gaps with all the short pieces up against one wall. I had to pay for granite to be laid over his tile work on the vanity and tub because it was so awful. Thank god I fired them before they could screw up the roof. I stopped them as they were putting the roofing paper under the valley metal. The roof would have leaked for sure. They failed the plumbing and electrical inspection 4 times and then they brought in outside help , but still managed to screw it up. I had to hire a real contractor to fix the plumbing and electrical. This was the worst and most costly mistake I ever made involving home improvement. PS: All the photos on the Kreimer Construction website are fake. They could never build anything that looked good!

Description of Work
I hired Havi and Kreimer Construction (part of Kreimer Air Conditioning) to add a small bathroom for my home. I hired him in June 2010 and he said it would take 6 weeks. It is now November 19 and the bath is still not done because after 4 MONTHS I had to hire a new contractor to fix all of Kreimer's mistakes. We had to redo the plumbing, electrical, tilework and rehang the door. The walls were not plumb, the tile on the wall which I did not cover with granite has saw marks on it (covered by the mirror) and so much more to this horror story that I don't have room to tell.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, home remodeling

DiBara Masonry

Named "Top Masonry & Concrete Company" by Industry Oversight, we are a fourth generation masonry company, specializing in repairs, restorations and new installations of stone, block, brick, concrete and pavers, as well as waterproofing and sealing of any sort. No matter how odd, large or small the project may be, DiBara Masonry can provide exactly what you need, because with DiBara, expert advice is always free and expert service is always delivered. Our Story: Son of a third generation mason, DiBara Masonry's owner, Matthew DiBara, started working with a trowel and mortar beside his father at a young age on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts. After deciding to move west and build up his company there, Matt left the cold weather behind but carried with him the knowledge and history of his Italian ancestors and ever since has delivered expert quality sure to make Pasquale proud.

Offers Coupon

Keystone Remodeling Inc

Two Brothers Garage Door & Gates

My name is Koby and I am the proud owner of Two Brothers Garage Door & Gates. I have worked as a technician in the garage door and gate business since 2009. My brother and I decided to open up our own family owned business to provide our customers with the best hands on experience. We strive on customer service and satisfaction and promise that each of our customers will be happy from the second they call us to the finished work. We take the time to learn the issues each of our customers are having with their garage door or gate so we can provide the best solution. We take pride in everything we do so you can rest assure the job will get done correctly with no hidden fees.

Yes, on construction and HVAC installation.
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Air conditioning and heating repairs, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, room additions, roofing, exterior & interior painting, tile work, wood decks, patio covers & enclosures, cement work, retrofitting, plumbing, driveways, wood floors, drywall, electrical work, garage doors, stucco, windows & doors.