J&R Steel Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since January 2012

We are a family owned business with over 40 years of experience. Fully Licensed, bonded and insured. LA City Certified Welder, LA City Steel Fabricator. We take great pride in the quality of our work and expertise. Contact us for a free estimate....

Isaac's Ironworks Inc

At Isaacs’s Ironworks we specialize in custom work serving the greater Los Angeles area and surrounding for over 19 years. A one time customer is something we try to avoid, that is why we devote so much time and energy to understanding your needs and getting them done quickly and cost effectively. We work with architects and designers and can create a beautiful structural & misc. steel product from blue print or your own design weather you are building from scratch or remodeling. At Isaac’s Ironworks we take much pride at our staff of experienced representative. When you call us you can expect to talk with someone who has knowledge and experience and truly understand your need, and the ability to provide to you when you need it. You can always count on us with innovation and customer service. We have in house design capabilities, and can handle all type of custom work. As Seen on Ellen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2geYFcqd2Y&feature=player_embedded. Additional fax - (818) 982-1984 wining.

MG Construction & Decks

We renovate and design interior and exterior decks out of wood and other materials. We will provide you with 3d drawings of your dream deck, kitchen, bathroom, patio or pool, for free. No project too large and none too small. With years of experience and a proven track record of excellent reviews, MG Construction & Decks are the perfect choice for your outdoor project. Beautify your backyard and garden today!

Mulholland Brand

**WE OFFER THE LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED** Mulholland Brand is a high-end direct manufacturer of low maintenance aluminum gates, fences, railings, and pergolas. For direct to consumer installations, we only offer the best quality to customers. With over 25 years of experience and a 4.9/5 star average user rating on Google and Yelp, you can count on us to do an amazing job. If you are looking for the highest quality manufacturing and installations, call us today at 818-639-3820 or check us out at http://www.mulhollandbrand.com for great service, great passion, and the best security gates in Los Angeles!

Offers by Mulholland Brand on Angi

05/20/2015

We came up with a similar triangle design and they were made out of 1/4 inch steel but only on two sides of the triangle, with braces across the third side for stability. Used a natural steel (essentially black) finish with a matte clear coat. They are fantastic, love the look, and was pleasantly surprised how quickly they got the job completed. I now have my dining table back after using it for m...

Description of Work
I contacted them to make two steel pedestals similar to granite ones I had for a granite table.

10/22/2014

I needed a quote and information regarding repair and replacement of a rusted out stair on an outside spiral staircase and adjacent railings. After forwarding some photos of the damaged areas, Coby was incredibly thorough explaining the process to me and why it was best to replace the staircase to ensure safety and mitigate liability. I was truly impressed with his honest approach and willingness ...

Description of Work
Excellent Customer Service and Attention to Detail

10/13/2014

The provider did not return my call for a quote. I ended up using someone else.

Description of Work
The provider did not call me back to provide a quote.

09/23/2014

Timely, professional, and the work was well done.

Description of Work
Constructed a structure for gardening purposes.

Category wrought iron

06/11/2014

Very happy with the end result. I did quite a bit of research on different companies to fabricate and install railings for the inside of my condo. Ultimately decided to go with J&R because of the reviews found on Angie's List. I liked the fact that it was a family operation and they were very responsive from the start. I met with Coby and he provided me a with a couple options - he was courteous a...

Description of Work
Fabricate and install stainless steel railings

Category fencing,welding

05/21/2014

J & R Steel "saved the day" in a truly remarkable way. The City of Los Angeles required a certified welder and field deputy inspector to do supplemental welding on a roof rail that had been engineered. The stainless steel rail installer I'd hired, had no certified welders and was at a loss how to finish up the job. Not knowing where to turn and not thinking I'd find a welder on Angie's List, to my great surprise, I found J & R Steel. J & R Steel had a certified welder who could work on stainless steel and was able to arrange for a City-required field inspector, too. J & R was extremely helpful, courteous, knowledgeable, prompt, fair, cleaned up work areas when done, respectful, punctual and did an outstanding job that passed City of LA inspections the next day after they finished. They even arranged for the field deputy inspector, but, by law, I had to pay the deputy inspector separately as they are an independent observer. All in all, would would not hesitate one second to recommend this company to anyone. Coby Cohen was my contact and they takegreat pride in their work.

Description of Work
Certified welder did welding on roof railing made of stainless steel.

Category welder

02/21/2014

I found J&R through Angie's List. Someone stole me Tankless Water Heater, so he came out and gave me a quote to put a security cage up. Since I did not want to replace the WH until the tank was in place, Coby worked hard to get it to me ASAP. I also had him do some other work to make my house a bit more secure. He is a great guy - very easy to work with. He and his dad know what they are doing. Thanks!

Description of Work
He built a cage for my tankless water heater, put a gate up in my yard and put steel covers on my crawl space.

Category fencing contractor","welder

01/26/2014

Coby was very responsive from first contact and worked with us on various options to meet our budget. He showed up on time and delivered on what was promised. We were very impressed and will not hesitate to work with J&R Steel again!

Description of Work
Fabrication and installation of two steel stair handrails in a modern residence in Santa Monica.

Category welder

01/02/2014

Very easy to deal with, professional and done quickly

Description of Work
Welded post caps on steel fence posts

Category fencing contractor","welder

06/13/2013

J&R Steel, Inc. came out right away and looked at my project and gave a quote. I had a pretty good experience in dealing with them. I didn't pursue on using their service because I needed the work to be done fast and their estimated time is a little longer than expected.

Description of Work
I contacted J&R Steel, Inc. to estimate costs for a project.

Category fencing contractor

Wrought iron. Stairs. Railings. Security & privacy fencing. Driveway gates. Pedestrian gates. Security gates. Metal decks & patios. Ornamental doors. Structural steel. Stainless steel. Aluminum. On site repair service. Custom fabrication & Installation.

Rain gutters. Plastic welding.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover