Innovative Computers

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2005

Company establish 2012 , We are located in heart of Los Angeles ,near to all Freeways 405 , 101 , 10 , 105 , 5 .We are mobile will get to our customer Approx. in 45 minutes. We repair all kind of electronics. Computers ,Music Equipment, Alarm system , board level repair , burn spots , water damage ,broken screens , Point of Sales ,...

Scoreology

Scoreology

We help consumers to understand credit scoring.

06/29/2020

I found Jacob's service through my cousin and I was very pleased with the results of his highly professional and impeccable service. Not only do I have a nearly brand new upgraded and very fast operating computer, but Jacob was able to recover 99.9% of my infomation from my old internal hard drive system. Thank You Jacob! I am a very customer... Oh!! and I almost forgot to mention, His service cha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Computer had crashed and i was not able to turn it on. it turned out I had a damaged internal hard drive and a dead battery and i needed a new system and. I also had important files and info that I thought I would never see again

CATEGORY small appliance repair

Thanks for everything.

04/07/2014

I chose Jacob for his ratings here on Angie's List and his proximity to my home. We arranged to get the lap top to him and he replaced the keyboard but couldn't find the power switch. The keyboard works fine and the power switch is operated by using a paper clip. I found the power switch is part of the top cover and available on EBay. Guess it's time to buy the top cover and see about having Jacob...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The power button on my HP laptop separated from the membrane so I couldn't turn the unit on or off. Several of the keys were not responding well. It's my work computer and I had to either retrieve the information from the hard drive or continue using it. Other than the power switch and a few keys, it works perfectly. Repair seemed the more convenient, cost effective route.

thanks for everything ,call me back 310-922-3270

12/14/2013

It started out one way and ended another - too complicated to go into detail, but it turned out perfect.  They are very nice decent people and know what they are doing.

CATEGORY computer repair

Dear Customer ; We are still here , this is our services , please call us Thanks Jacob 310-9223270

05/15/2012

I was very happy with them. They did exactly what they said they were going to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the screen on my iPod Touch.

CATEGORY electronic repair

thanks for everything ,call me back 310-922-3270

07/09/2011

Same as above.  The telephone experience was satisfying and based on his attitude and knowledge I would feel comfortable bringing my computer to this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called this company May 31, 2011.  I spoke with the owner Jacob about a problem I was having with my 2005 MacBook.  He was very polite, sounded very knowledgeable.  Based on our conversation I decided to bring my laptop to him.  Before I could do that I figured out the problem myself and could remedy it.  I called him back to let him know why I wasn't going to bring the laptop in, but that if I should need computer help in the future I would definitely use his services.

CATEGORY computer repair

Repair of all kind of computer & Notebooks, Printer, Faxes, LCD, TVs, I pod & I phones. Data recovery , software installation , Fax , Printer , copier repairs ,GPS system ,Point of Sales system, camera & camcorder

ask for details