Innovative Computers

Founded 2010 • With Angi since September 2005

4508 Valdez pl

Tarzana, CA 91356

Company establish 2012 , We are located in heart of Los Angeles ,near to all Freeways 405 , 101 , 10 , 105 , 5 .We are mobile will get to our customer Approx. in 45 minutes. We repair all kind of electronics. Computers ,Music Equipment, Alarm system , board level repair , burn spots , water damage

06/29/2020

Art M.

I found Jacob's service through my cousin and I was very pleased with the results of his highly professional and impeccable service. Not only do I have a nearly brand new upgraded and very fast operating computer, but Jacob was able to recover 99.9% of my infomation from my old internal hard drive system. Thank You Jacob! I am a very customer... Oh!! and I almost forgot to mention, His service charges were better than reasonable!! I am more than happy and excited to have my MacBook Pro back up and running in excellent condition thanks to Mr. Jacob!

Description of Work
My Computer had crashed and i was not able to turn it on. it turned out I had a damaged internal hard drive and a dead battery and i needed a new system and. I also had important files and info that I thought I would never see again

Category small appliance repair

Thanks for everything.

04/07/2014

kim R.

I chose Jacob for his ratings here on Angie's List and his proximity to my home. We arranged to get the lap top to him and he replaced the keyboard but couldn't find the power switch. The keyboard works fine and the power switch is operated by using a paper clip. I found the power switch is part of the top cover and available on EBay. Guess it's time to buy the top cover and see about having Jacob installing it?

Description of Work
The power button on my HP laptop separated from the membrane so I couldn't turn the unit on or off. Several of the keys were not responding well. It's my work computer and I had to either retrieve the information from the hard drive or continue using it. Other than the power switch and a few keys, it works perfectly. Repair seemed the more convenient, cost effective route.

02/27/2014

James D.

They did a great job.

Description of Work
They cleaned and fixed an old CD player.

Category electronic repair

12/14/2013

Joanna B.

It started out one way and ended another - too complicated to go into detail, but it turned out perfect. They are very nice decent people and know what they are doing.

Category computer repair

Dear Customer ; We are still here , this is our services , please call us Thanks Jacob 310-9223270

05/15/2012

Frank W.

I was very happy with them. They did exactly what they said they were going to do.

Description of Work
They repaired the screen on my iPod Touch.

Category electronic repair

07/09/2011

EILEEN S.

Same as above. The telephone experience was satisfying and based on his attitude and knowledge I would feel comfortable bringing my computer to this company.

Description of Work
I called this company May 31, 2011. I spoke with the owner Jacob about a problem I was having with my 2005 MacBook. He was very polite, sounded very knowledgeable. Based on our conversation I decided to bring my laptop to him. Before I could do that I figured out the problem myself and could remedy it. I called him back to let him know why I wasn't going to bring the laptop in, but that if I should need computer help in the future I would definitely use his services.

06/17/2011

Bill & Ellen W.

He gives a really good service. My hard drive stopped working and I took a laptop with an external hard drive. I was expecting to buy a new hard drive and have all the data transferred across, but it was a problem with the cable and he sold me a new cable. I think he goes out of his way to take care of stuff. I am very selective of who I go to. They do good work and try to take care of stuff for me. I would use him again in the future if needed; in fact, he is my go-to guy.

Description of Work
I used the services of Computronics.

01/03/2011

Bill & Ellen W.

Things always go well. Jacob always gives me other options and gives me the pros and cons of each. I trust him to do a great job.

Description of Work
This time I just purchased a new battery for my very old Laptop computer. I'm fairly computer savy but when I run into problems I can't solve myself, I always go to Jacob. I've purchased computer cases, hard drives, cooling fans, etc. The print head in my old printer died and he was going to repair the printer for me for considerably less than replacing it, but I preferred to get a new one for the better quality and speed, and he matched the best price I had found. Another time my power supply burned out and fried everything, including both my main hard drive and my back-up hard drive. Jacob was able to retrieve every file I had and built a new computer with all old data and programs on the new drive. What a life saver!

11/26/2008

CAROLYN G.

I told the story already! It actually went well.

Description of Work
I called Jacob to repair our HP computer. He responded quickly and picked up the computer the same day. The computer had completely shut down. After checking it out he informed us that the mother board would need to be replaced. The computer was repaired in a few days and returned to us, only to find that it would not connect to the internet. The young man called Jacob and he was told to bring the computer back to fix this problem. The computer was delivered to us the next day working great, Internet and all working well. Jacob called the next day to make sure everything was OK.

11/23/2007

ALEX U.

Model is out of date..now almost 5 years old. Difficult finding any repair shop agreeing to check it out. $35 diagnostic fee credited in full against repair cost (if repair possible and cost effective) or cost of new printer. He also sells new product. If problem was printhead related Jacob estimated $140 repair cost. Fully expected to find myself in a buyer's market for a new printer. Though in a position to place me there Jacob was totally above board. Not often the case these days.

Description of Work
Diagnosed problem causing lousy copies fed from my HP Officejet all-in-one model d135. Within 2 days located and replaced malfunctioning printhead.

10/04/2005

MANUELA F.

THEY HAVE 15 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE. THEY MAKE ANY REPAIRS ON COMPUTERS, PRINTERS, MONITORS, ETC. THEY HAVE DISCOUNT COUPONS, THEY GIVE 10% OFF WITH THE YELLOW PAGES AD AND THEY ACCEPT PAYMENT AGREEMENTS.

Description of Work
THEY CHECKED MY COMPUTER AND SCANNER. THEY FOUND A VIRUS, SO THEY INSTALLED A DIFFERENT PROGRAM AND ANTI-VIRUS PROGRAMS.

09/21/2005

Inderjeet R.

THEY ARE VERY FRIENDLY, AND YOU CAN ALWAYS ASK THEM ANY QUESTION YOU WANT, AND THEY WILL ANSWER YOU. THEY ARE VERY HONEST, AND IF SOMETHING IS BROUGHT IN AND NEEDS TO BE WORKED ON, THEY WILL CALL YOU WITH AN ESTIMATE BEFORE ANY WORK IS DONE ON THE COMPUTER. THEY WOULD ALSO LET YOU KNOW IF THE WORK THAT THEY ARE DOING IS GOING TO COST MORE THEN A NEW COMPUTER.

Description of Work
IT WAS A REPAIR TO A LAPTOP COMPUTER. THEY REPAIRED THE KEYBOARD ON A LAPTOP THAT WASN'T WORKING THE RIGHT WAY.

GO GREEN ELECTRIC

Welcome to GO GREEN ELECTRIC. We are a licensed, bonded and insured electrical company, license # 924466. GO GREEN ELECTRIC is equipped with all the necessary tools and material. Just call us for a free estimate and you won't be disappointed. **Please leave a message/text message as some of our work is located in bad cellular service areas** Our work is under warranty and to your full satisfaction.

G-Ren Electrical

We are a family owned and run company. After working for someone else for 8 years, I recently pursued my own license to give my customers the personal attention that they deserve and to provide for my growing family. You will receive great prices for quality work with a 10 year warranty. We love what we do, so we give 100% all the time. This means we are dependable, clean, and fast with high standards of service. We want your business so we our prices will be very competitive.

Offers Coupon

Website Design & Development
    Phone Sales
    MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal
    Satisfaction

Repair of all kind of computer & Notebooks, Printer, Faxes, LCD, TVs, I pod & I phones. Data recovery , software installation , Fax , Printer , copier repairs ,GPS system ,Point of Sales system, camera & camcorder

ask for details