Eden Builders

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2011

19528 Ventura Blvd 242

Tarzana, CA 91356

Specializing in additions, full renovations, kitchens and full bathroom remodeling. Call (888) 973-6635 FREE Estimate...

06/13/2020

Marc K.

Eden Builders are amazing. It's refreshing to work with extremely confident, reliable, friendly and expedient people. Our kitchen is beautiful thanks to the work and craftsmanship done by Alex Voloshin and his team. His suggestions were always spot on. We wish we knew about Eden before we did our Bathroom! Mid Century homes can be tricky and the look and results are exactly that we wanted. We could not be happier with the results. Thank you Alex and team!

Description of Work
Full Kitchen Remodel

Category drywall, electrician, plumbing, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Thank you so much!!

03/13/2020

Brett W.

As a first time home owner with lots of questions, Roy and his crew helped me in every aspect of the complete kitchen and bathroom remodel that I needed. Roy was always available when needed, and the process could not have been smoother. Everything was on time and exceeded my expectations. The price was also better than the other estimates that I received, and the care and craftsmanship that Beto and the whole team put into the project were top notch. Barbara in the office was also amazing! I cannot recommend Eden Builders enough!

Description of Work
Bathroom and Kitchen Full Remodel

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]!

04/03/2019

Rachel R.

Working with Eden Builders has been truly exceptional. We spent two years planning a vision for the work we wanted done to our house. Therefore is was obviously a very big deal for us to pick a team that would be dedicated to making that picture in our head come to life. Luckily our neighbors did a full renovation with Eden Builders a year prior and absolutely loved them. When we first met with Ron we were very apprehensive. But his calm demeanour, ability to listen to everything we wanted, and his attention to detail is what sold us. His team is thoughtful, hardworking, and talented! Super talented! Renovations can be stressful, but working with Eden has been an easy process. Any issues were fixed immediately. I felt that throughout the process their goal was for us to be happy. Communication was very important to us, and everyone with Eden was constantly checking in that everything was exactly right. I am beyond grateful for all their hard work. Our home is an absolute dream come true. I can guarantee if you choose Eden Builders they will exceed all your expectations.

Description of Work
2 Bathroom Renovations, Floors, Full Kitchen renovation.

Category bathtub refinishing, drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, cabinet refacing, doors

02/20/2019

Marla L.

I'd read the great reviews of Eden Builders before deciding to go with them, and honestly, even though I let myself be swayed by them, I still thought they sounded too good to be true. But in fact, having recently completed a renovation of my condo, including the kitchen and two bathrooms, I'm joining the club and adding my rave review. While there were definitely hiccups along the way, Ron Litman was never anything but helpful, professional and -- most importantly, and I can't stress this enough -- RESPONSIVE AT EVERY TURN. I've heard enough horror stories from friends and family who went through renovations and constantly had to track down and wait for their contractors, so I feared the worst. But from the very outset, starting with the interview process when I was deciding which contractor to go with and continuing through every step of the way, Ron responsiveness was even better than I expected. The longest I think I ever waited for a return call or text was a couple hours, and I was always incredibly grateful for that. All of his workers were also completely professional in every respect, and did excellent work. I recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Remodeling/updating of 2 BR/ 2-1/2 BA condo

10/16/2018

Kim D.

I took my time choosing a builder b/c of past horror stories. I vetted a lot of contractors and Eden Builders consistently had the best customer comments. We converted a very outdated 1960s kitchen to a state-of-art chef’s kitchen, extended the laundry room and added a door. The finished project is gorgeous. Their team was respectful and clean and kept us in the loop throughout the process. Kim D.

Description of Work
chefs kitchen

Category remodeling, home remodeling

08/17/2018

Michael B.

We recently completed a bathroom remodel with Eden Builders, and we couldn’t be happier with the results! While our project was a simple 5’ x 12’ bathroom, we were looking for something very specific relative to finishes. Which meant we really needed someone who would pay as much attention to detail as we did. And as it turned out, Eden Builders fit that bill perfectly! I have been an architect for over 40 years, and for the last 31 years, I have fun my own firm. During that time, we have established an expertise in entertainment, theatrical, corporate and institutional projects, with clients that have included Exxon, Amgen, Universal, Dole, California Institute of the Arts, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Mercedes Benz, Amgen, Exxon, Unical, and many more. Unfortunately, I do not have a lot of experience with residential projects, so I don’t have access to residential contractors. However, I know and understand design construction intimately, which is why it was so critical for me to find someone who had the skill, expertise and attention to detail that I wanted for my own project. Of course, I reached out to many of the commercial contractors I have worked with over the years, but none could provide me with the help and expertise I needed. So I was forced to find someone on my own. My search took me almost 2 years, having interviewed and received estimates from a number of residential contractors. And while some looked OK, none provided the level of detail, or follow up that I was looking for. Ultimately, I stumbled onto Eden Builders. Given their consistent and stellar reviews, I reached out to them, and received an immediate response from the owner, Ron Litman, who was eager to help. I was ultimately connected with one of their project managers, Alex Voloshin. Alex came to our house, reviewed our project, and within a day we had his first estimate. (The best I was able to get out of any other contractor was at least a week, and even then, their estimates were not nearly as detailed as Alex’s!) As we went through the estimate, Alex was there to discuss anything we wanted in detail, and was very patient as we dialed in the scope of work. He was always there, and always willing to update his estimates to satisfy our needs. And he always did so right away. This is what I was looking for in a contractor. Someone who listened and was responsive. And Alex was always both. After some discussion, we were quickly able to finalize the scope of work and cost, and we entered into a contract with them to do the work. They began work on the date we agreed, and finished by the date they said they would. The only change orders I saw throughout the entire process was for extras that we added. Otherwise, they completed the job for the cost they originally quoted, and within the time they said they would. And their work was exemplary! Every worker that came into our house was polite, clean, respectful and skilled at what they did. They laid out protection from the front door to the bathroom, and kept it up all the way during construction. They always protected the ongoing construction as well as any other areas of the house that may be impacted. And at the end of every day, they left our house immaculately clean! I would come home at the end of the day, and there were frequently no traces they had even been there, other than the progress on the bathroom. In addition, we spent considerable time selecting the materials, fixtures and finishes, and they always handled and protected each piece with care, installing everything professionally and with an eye to our design goals and the quality and detail they knew we wanted. Whenever we had an issue (which was not very often), we would call Alex and he would respond immediately to see what we needed. And in EVERY case, his answer was always, “No problem. We will take care of it.” No arguments, no talk of additional cost or time, just an eye to doing the best job he could. No matter what, he was always there with a smile and friendly attitude, and always knew how to get things taken care of right away. When we occasionally couldn’t quite figure something out, they were always there with an idea or suggestion. Whenever I had a question, they were always there with an answer. Whenever I had a concern, they were always there to address and satisfy that concern, without question. Now that they are done, we are loving our new bathroom! The more time we spend in it, the more we realize just how good of a job they did. Bottom line, Eden Builders was a high quality, professional contractor with the expertise and dedication I needed to get our project done, and done well. They did everything they said they would, on time and for a fair price. And they will be my first call when I start my next project!

Description of Work
Remodel of a small bathroom.

Category drywall, electrician, plumbing, home remodeling, doors

08/06/2018

Robert P.

Renovation of your home is not something to take lightly. Whether it’s just a bathroom or the whole house, it’s expensive, stressful and something that requires a good deal of thought We knew that our renovation was going to take a lot, it’s a quirky old Spanish property that hadn’t been touched in 40 years and the previous owners had made some very ‘questionable’ alterations of their own. We had to knock down walls, remove closets, add bathrooms, convert an old bathroom into an on suite which meant knocking through walls, re-plumbing and building new walls, completely remodel and rebuild the kitchen from the studs up, repaint the entire interior of the house and even flatten out some stairs and turn a door into a window. As well as a bunch of other electrical, plumbing and cosmetic fixes. So, going in we knew it was going to be stressful and to make things worse, when it comes to this kind of thing both my wife and I are very detail oriented, head strong and total novices. Not a great combination. We interviewed several contractors including Eden Builders and then we made the biggest mistakes of the entire project; we didn’t hire Eden Builders straight away. We went with another contractor who talked a good game, but it became very apparent, very quickly that he could not do what we needed him to do, so six long, hard stressful weeks later, we parted ways and hired Eden Builders. From the moment Alex started the job we knew we had made the right choice. The conversations with Alex were night and day to the contractor we fired. Alex is professional to a fault. The team that he brings with him are fantastic and each one has the same level of professionalism and skill that Alex does. You just know that you are in good hands with this team. Permits we attained, walls came down and yes, the old house threw us it’s fair share of curve balls, but nothing that Alex did not handle (plumbing issues, electrical issues you name it we had it) We would meet on a regular basis to talk about the progress of the house and what was needed from us for the next stage. We had meetings with cabinet makers, electricians, plumbers everyone who was working on the house. As the kitchen was a big part of the house we had multiple meetings with Greg, who was building our kitchen. We made 3D plans, we discussed colors, cabinet design, drawers, flooring, lighting, sinks, appliances, everything. This was the same for every room in the house, anything that was worked on, there was no stone left unturned and if there was something we forgot or did not understand Alex was always open and available via email or phone (to the point that we felt like he would be justified in getting a restraining order on us!!) All the timelines that we had worked out were met. Issues came up and were dealt with smoothly and for the most part painlessly. To give you a couple of small examples; a large wall in the kitchen was tiled and grouted, but I did not like the grout color, so we had them change it. It’s a nasty, time consuming and dull job, but they did it with no fuss, no complaints, no problem. Another example; with the kitchen, we were looking for a very specific color palate, we had the cabinet maker Greg change the color three times before we decided and it was never an issue, never a problem and never too much trouble. Alex will never press his opinions on you but if you ask for his advice (which we did a lot) he will give you honest advise. If it cant be done he will tell you. If it can he will find a way. Alex kept on saying to us ‘You only do this once, so make sure you are happy.’ Well now the project is complete, we are happy, we are very happy. Our house is more beautiful than we had envisioned. The change is so big it’s feels like a different house. The finish is amazing from the big rooms right down to the tiniest detail. I was not doing this to flip the house and make a quick buck, I was doing this to make a home to raise my son in and that is what we have, a beautiful home. That being said; I have no doubt that the work that has been done has significantly impacted the homes value. I have no doubt that the most important decision I made in the whole process was to go with Eden Builders. You simply won’t find better than Alex and his team. I cannot recommend them highly enough. As Alex says ‘You only do this once, so make sure you are happy.’

Description of Work
Complete custom kitchen, 2 bathrooms and additional interior renovations

Category bathtub refinishing, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, home builders, home remodeling, cabinet refacing, doors

Thank you so much for the great review!!

07/19/2018

Sheila T.

Our experience with Eden Builders was absolutely excellent. We did a remodel of our master bathroom and my daughter's room. Every single person we came in to contact with was professional, timely, and skilled. We appreciated Alex's excellent communication with us and his own high standards. He exhibited a sense of urgency in all matters and a commitment to making us happy. Beto stood out as a meticulous craftsman and a joy to have in our home. ALL the guys were very good at their jobs and pleasant! We will definitely work with Eden again.

Description of Work
Master Bath remodel

07/03/2018

Mike G.

We did a whole house remodel that included new kitchen, bathrooms, framing, electrical, plumbing, roof, floor, etc. Considering the size of the remodel, we were very anxious of the potential complications or delays that could result and interviewed multiple contractors but Oren was, by far, the most professional and knowledgeable. He was very patient with us and met with us numerous times to go over the details before we even signed a contract with him. And once we did sign the contract with him, we found him to be just as professional, patient, and knowledgeable as he had presented himself in our initial meetings. The few complications that did arise were all addressed by Oren with very little stress on us. His crew were fast and efficient and Oren made sure they were always on schedule. I'm now writing this review in a brand new kitchen in a house that was completed on time, on budget (plus a couple minor changes), and done exactly as we had planned. If I had to do this whole project over, the only thing I would change would be to skip interviewing all the other contractors after meeting Oren and just go with Eden Builders from the start.

Description of Work
Complete remodel of house

Category drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, home builders, home remodeling, doors

02/24/2018

Jessica L.

den Builders remodeled our outdated 1950's kitchen, and we are very happy with the results. The whole process took four weeks, and Oren and his crew were exceptional throughout the whole project. After obtaining several bids, we chose Eden Builders because they were well priced and had solid reviews. Design took about a week, during which Oren provided several 3D models and revisions until the design was perfect for our needs. Demolition of our old kitchen was finished in a single day. Throughout construction, when we pointed out any details that were not to our liking, Oren addressed it quickly and professionally. The finished product was beautiful, and more importantly, highly functional. We will certainly use Oren and team's services for our future remodeling projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category home remodeling

Thank you so much for the great review! We really appreciate it!

02/18/2018

Allie F.

My standards are high, if I'm paying for it I expect the best. With a long over due kitchen and 2 bath remodel I met with several builders getting increasingly frustrated until I met with Alex V. from Eden Builders. Alex was upfront, no bs and no game playing with the numbers. I had a few brief meetings, he emailed a detailed proposal and construction began. Jose and Beto were the best! 2.5 months later I have a modern state-of-the art kitchen and 2 beautiful bathrooms with custom tile and glass (will post photos shortly). I passed all city inspections, (plumbing, electrical building) the first time, which I know is very tough to do. Needless to say I'm very happy with my decision to go with Eden and have since recommended them to friends in the area.

Description of Work
Kitchen and two bathrooms remodel

Category home remodeling

Thank you so much for the great review!

11/09/2017

Catherine P.

This review is long overdue, and specifically for Alex Voloshin. If yelp would allow me to give Alex 10 stars out of 5, I would definitely give him 10 stars. Where do I start? From the get go, my husband and I had met with 4-5 other companies for our home addition. Every other company was a joke compared to Alex. They would give us a range of how much our job was going to cost without breaking down the details. When we received Alex's bid, I was so amazed! He listened and took down notes for every little detail that we discussed from the day we met, and broke down all the costs involved. Eden Builders was not the cheapest or the most expensive quote. But because of Alex's attention to detail and responsiveness, we decided to go with Eden Builders. Our whole construction process was estimated to take 5 months-and we literally pretty much took that long. During the process, Alex was patient and understanding with the quality of work we wanted. Nothing was approved by Alex to be finished unless it looked perfect. He came by our house every day that he had his workers there to check that everything was completed correctly. I don't know if Alex ever rests. He would answer our texts no matter how late it was at night. The end result was beautiful!! Now that we have moved in, it's bittersweet that we have to part ways with Alex. So, all in all, please do yourself a favor if you are going to remodel, and call Eden Builders. Their customer service, quality of work, and attention to detail will really wow you!

Description of Work
775 sq ft addition with master bedroom, master bathroom, walk in closet and nursery

Category bathtub refinishing, drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, home builders, doors

08/21/2017

Diana F.

Alex Voloshin oversaw both projects. I had a very clear idea of what I wanted done. I am an artist and am very particular and detail oriented when it comes to home design and construction so I had pulled lots of reference photos before beginning. Alex offered his opinion and suggestions throughout the process but also took the time to understand what I was looking for and totally respected my preferences. In the laundry room I wanted solid wood inset custom cabinets. I didn't want them to look like pre-made Ikea cabinets (which were put into our kitchen before we moved in) and the pictures from many other contractors sites I visited. I also wanted to get an environmentally friendly countertop, preferably recycled, but definitely green-guard gold certified, a ceramic or cast iron farmhouse sink, new floor moulding and to paint. My husband wanted a laundry chute from our bedroom down to the laundry. When I met with Alex, I was 8 months pregnant. Many friends thought I was crazy embarking on a home renovation project at this stage of pregnancy and that the stress of it would be detrimental. So I wanted a contractor that I could trust to handle all the details with minimum oversight from me. I have to say, this was the least stressful construction project we have ever had in our house. Alex had a key and coordinated with all the subcontractors letting me know when people would be there but not interfering with our day to day life. My baby was born two weeks early. We are cloth diapering and she has reflux so we go through A LOT of laundry. In the 3 months the project took to complete, we only lost the use of our washer/dryer for 1 hour. This to me was astonishing and I really appreciated it. The project did go past the estimated timeframe snd cost but Alex did his best to work with us and make sure we were happy every step; if any workmanship came up short, he would have someone come to fix it. I think the finished product looks great and is really functional.

Description of Work
Eden Builders just finished a laundry room upgrade / renovation and installed a custom wood casement window for us.

Category remodeling, replacement windows

08/21/2017

Josephine C.

We are extremely happy that we chose Eden Builders to renovate our kitchen. Even though their bid was slightly higher than the others that we received, it was worth every penny because the price entailed a quality end product. The head contractor Alex was proactive, responsive and resourceful. He’s detailed minded and followed through with his commitments. He faced challenges with a positive attitude and a sense of humor. He offered helpful advice when needed and was not hesitant to get his hands dirty if it meant meeting the timeline. His team members were professionals who paid attention to details. We love our new kitchen and would recommend Eden to anyone with no hesitation. If picture speaks a thousand words, attached is the “before” and “after” shot for reference.

Description of Work
Kitchen Renovation

07/25/2017

Barbara S.

Couldn't be happier! Working with Roy from Eden Builders you find out quickly why they are so highly rated on all review sites. Roy saw our home for exactly what it is, our home not just another project to rush through. We worked as a team and he sincerely honored our opinion and we have a lottt :). They removed walls, drywall and insulation and everything was done with detail. His crew was very respectful of our space and cleaned daily before leaving. I tipped the workers often so they knew how happy we were with their work. We've hired many contractors over the years and some were good but none as impressive and nice as Eden. 100% recommend hiring them

Description of Work
Drywall and insulation removal and 2 walls torn down

Category drywall, remodeling

07/11/2017

Michael C.

Amazing. First contractor I've worked with that I felt like had a good sense of how to communicate with us. Roy was a reliable guiding force, helping us make decisions - always transparent about his opinion, but never pushing us to hard in any one direction. On the rare occasion where we needed to make a change to any of the work that was done, he always helped us make the adjustment in a timely fashion, so that the end result perfectly reflected our vision. Eden wasn't the lowest quote we saw, but i would say the satisfaction we felt at the end of the project was more than worth the price.

Description of Work
We completely remodeled our kitchen and refinished all of our floors.

Category drywall, electrician, hardwood floor, plumbing, remodeling, replacement windows, home remodeling, doors

Thank you so much for the great review!

06/22/2017

Vanessa C.

Roy and his crew were a joy to work with on our kitchen remodel. They didn’t rest until they were sure their work exceeded our expectations. Roy guided my wife and I through the process of figuring out the layout we wanted and choosing the materials. Then he and his crew completed the job in a reasonable time frame, despite the extra work we had them do. He was available at any hour of the day to answer questions. We look forward to working with him on our next remodel project!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel and dining room ceiling repair.

06/21/2017

Colin D.

Not only was Ron prompt in getting back to me, but showed up the very next day as promised! After so many false starts with flakey Contractors, it was nice to work with Ron, not only did he care about the project, he took pains to keep an eye on it, when I'm sure he had much bigger builds to attend to. He also was very patient with me, when I asked questions about the job. As promised, his men where hard working, neat and definitely cleaned up after themselves which as we all know is an easy promise not always kept. I wouldn't hesitate to hire Ron again, he's the best :^)

Description of Work
I was looking to replace a rather odd assembly of a wooden rear fence with something much more stable (a cinder block wall) after scouring the internet I came across Eden builders.

Category remodeling, home builders

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. I really appreciate the business and the good review!

04/18/2017

Marcus M.

I highly recommend Eden builders for anyone looking for a great general contractor! We were so impressed with their quality of work and personal relationship we developed with the whole team. They provided us with a complete and detailed estimate of exactly what we wished and desired and then we changed it a bit to what we could “afford.” :) Their craftsmanship was amazing, and each person was highly skilled in his trade. You will not regret your decision to work with Eden Builders.

Description of Work
General Contracting

Category bathtub refinishing, decks, drywall, electrician, fencing, hardwood floor, plumbing, pool cleaners, remodeling, replacement windows, deck cleaning, home builders, home remodeling, cabinet refacing, doors

Thank you!!

03/14/2017

Rainer S.

A group of professional and knowledgeable are really what you are looking for when searching for a general contractor, and we found exactly that in Eden Builders. Even though we have lived in a construction environment for a month, our project supervisor, Roy, made the process smooth and provided great customer service throughout the project. Eden Builders made us feel that we were really cared for and the experience was perfect!

Description of Work
We needed help from a professional general contractor.

03/09/2017

Andrew H.

We were very pleased with our choice of Eden Builders. They did high quality work, and were able to complete our project about three weeks ahead of schedule. During the bidding process we appreciated that the various stages of the job were clearly explained in their proposal. When the work commenced they proceeded in a very organized and systematic way, and kept us informed about their progress. Throughout the project they were very responsive to any questions or requests we had. Overall we found them to be very helpful and easy to work with. We would definitely recommend choosing Eden Builders for your remodeling projects.

Description of Work
Convert garage to living space.

Category drywall, electrician, remodeling, replacement windows, doors

Thank you so much for the great review!!

02/09/2017

amanda M.

We hired Eden Builders for a full Kitchen remodel and an installation of a 20’ sliding door. When we met our contractor, Alex, he went over everything in detail and answered all of our questions. Alex was happy to give advice on materials and design but was also fine working with our design. It was a nice balance. We’ve had mixed experiences with contractors on smaller projects in the past but we’re so glad we hired Eden for this project. Everything went as expected and there were no surprises. The original quote was pretty close to what the final charges were and the timeline went very smoothly. Alex was extremely communicative and addressed any issue we had in a timely manner. The site was always left very clean every day and the workmen were very professional. We are finished now and loving everything about our beautiful open kitchen and large new doors that open to our back yard. We will not hesitate to hire Eden again for future projects.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel and installation of 20' sliding doors.

Category drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, cabinet refacing, doors

Thank you so much!

01/30/2017

Victoria T.

Our old master bathroom project was long overdue. The bathroom was ancient, horrible looking, with wall papers, leaking shower pan and other "good stuff" from the 70s. So, I started meeting and interviewing contractors. I saw 10 (!) of them. Eden Builders were the last guys who came to my house. What a contrast with 9 other freaks,sleazeballs, and mental cases who would come to my house and belittle me for wanting a dark colored vanity! (seriously). Or mock me for wanting a large shower encloser (another ***?). I thought I would go postal if another sob will tell me how it should be done. But... here came along Alex from Eden. My god, he was NORMAL!!! I was shocked. ))) Extremely punctual (always, and not only on a first visit), very courteous, kind and knowledgeable about his trade. Honest. He told me right away what can be done and what can't. He worked with us on a budget. With no reservation our business went to Eden builders. His team did amazing job. They were always on time, very clean (they covered hallway floors with special paper so no laminate was damaged), they cleaned after themselves every day. They worked with us in terms "where do you want your lights? how do you want me to put these tiles etc". If I had a question (which rarely happened, since everything was explained and mapped out in advance), I would just text Alex and he would answer me right away. Within 5 min. Another point for great communications! They were very flexible and even did some extra work for us (we paid for it of course) right during the course of the remodeling (we decided to change master bedroom doors and put some extra electrical outlets). Again, everything was done on time, with great precision, and skills. As for the cost: they are not the cheapest guys on the block. But not the most expensive ones either. Plus, I would never hire some Joe Schmoe for the amount of work we were going to do. And we did alot: we changed the configuration of the bathroom completely (only toilet remained on the old spot, since I did not want to move the sewer line), we knocked down the wall (which was supportive wall, so we had to get an architect with blueprints and permits from the city), changed the location of the entrance to the bathroom, raised the ceilings, did re-plumbing of the whole house (we have slab foundation, so we put the pipes up the attic), did circulation line with a pump, put in at least four different electrical outlets just for the bathroom. Plus, all the usual work (tiles, shower pan etc etc). My bathroom looks gorgeous! and it's super-functional. Just like the way I wanted. The only problem I have now... is that it's always occupied! People don't want to leave it. )))) My kids think it's the most beautiful place in the whole house. ))) Again, thank you very much, Alex, Oren and everyone who worked hard to make my space beautiful again. I will definitely use them again for future projects!

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodeling, re plumbing of the house, structural changes etc

01/15/2017

L P.

Not knowing any contractors, I went online to find one for my kitchen and bathroom remodel. This can be a bit of a crap shoot, even with reviews on reputable sites. I hit gold with Eden Builders. Ron Litman and his team were the best. They were prompt, knowledgable, clean, and courteous. As ever, unexpected things needing repair and attention came up, and Ron and his team were a wealth of experience, always offering cost effective, and aesthetically sound advice where needed. And when it came to fulfilling my plans for the project, they were right on top of them, and asked questions to make sure I got what I was expecting. I couldn't have been happier!

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bathroom remodel

01/11/2017

George B.

Our experience working with Eden builders was great. Their communication skills and attention to detail is remarkable! Because of structural problems with our home, the project took much longer than anticipated but none of that was Eden Builders fault. Ron did an excellent job updating us on the progress and the technical info each and every step of the way, which made us completely trust the entire crew and become eager to work with them in the future. I highly recommend Eden Builders as a general contractor for any size project. They are a pleasure to work with and very professional.

Description of Work
Home Renovation Project

Category bathtub refinishing, decks, drywall, electrician, fencing, hardwood floor, plumbing, pool cleaners, remodeling, replacement windows, deck cleaning, home remodeling, cabinet refacing, doors