Doctor Locksmith

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2012

19528 Ventura Blvd #454

Tarzana, CA 91356

Doctor Locksmith offers 24/7 hour locksmith service in the Los Angeles and surrounding areas. Our knowledgeable staff, commitment to excellent service and reliable performance is your assurance of quality work,at affordable prices. We offer all Residential, Commercial and Automobile locksmith

10/15/2018

karen B.

wouldn't honor the prepaid, didn't show up...

Description of Work
rekey 4 locks

01/03/2018

Margaret H.

He re-keyed the locks and made us new keys. The Angie's list deal was for 4 locks and we asked him to re-key an additional two. He finished in a little over an hour.

Description of Work
We needed door locks re-keyed

01/02/2018

Philip G.

He was very quick and professional. The price was very reasonable

Description of Work
I needed a lock changed on my front door

07/11/2017

LINDA K.

it went very well. They were very helpful.

Description of Work
I needed 5 locks changed

04/19/2017

mi-ryung H.

They never did anything so I need money back.

Description of Work
They never called me back therefore I never got any service. Please refund the money asap.

Category locksmith

Did you purchase any coupon? We don't have anything on the records. If you did purchased a coupon you need to contact Angies list to get the refund. We apologize for that, when customer purchase coupon we supposed to receive a message from Angies list but we didn't receive anything that'[Member Information Removed] why we didn't contact you.

04/12/2017

Barry W.

Better than I could hope for. He was great and super helpful

Description of Work
He rekeyed entire home changed our locks and did a great job. Then used him on our other house to install key pad security locks including programming.

03/20/2017

Taylor C.

I purchased I coupon on Angies list from Dr Locksmith there infomation said they work in all parts of Orange County After I contacted them they said they did not service my area. The process to get a refund from Angies List when so elaborate I just gave up

Description of Work
I logged on the Angies List to find a locks Smith to rekey my house and saw an advertisement to purchase an Angies list Coupon from Dr LockSmith.

03/07/2017

Jennifer L.

He went above and beyond. Amazing service, would suggest to anyone! Make this easy call.

Description of Work
3 doors, 5 locks re-keyed

01/09/2017

Christine W.

My experience was excellent! They were prompt and came when they said they would. They even have Sunday hours, which was great because I was in a hurry because the key was misplaced.

Description of Work
They rekeyed 4 doors, installed 3 locks and fixed a gate lock.

12/29/2016

Misha S.

They were a little early and I was a little late, but their communication was impeccable and they were able to start work some work before I arrived to keep everything on schedule.

Description of Work
I needed 7 locks rekeyed to match.

12/09/2016

Christine W.

Very satisfactory, they made a special trip on Sunday to do the work. I was happy with the job. They were very easy to connect with by telephone.

Description of Work
They re-keyed 11 locks.

11/15/2016

kathy K.

The service was fine. They came out right away. They came when I needed them. It was what I signed up for. He got there right away for me and everything was fine. He even gave me an extra key without any Big Deal.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal with Doctor Locksmith for locksmith services.

11/06/2016

Louise N.

This review is long overdue. Sean arrived on time. He was very friendly, courteous and professional. I had told him in advance what projects needed to be done and he gave me a good price . . . and stuck with it. He even threw in a few extra things at no extra charge – very much appreciated by someone who is on a fixed income. A couple of months later, I had a little issue with one of the locks and Sean came right over with no hesitation and fixed it! I am very pleased to recommend Sean at Doctor Locksmith! I'm so glad I found him.

Description of Work
Re-key Baldwin deadbolt. Install glass patio door handle with lock. Align two doors that refused to stay shut. Provide lots of keys.

Category locksmith

Thank you so much, I'm glad I could help and you can feel free to call if you have any questions or help with the locks in the future.

09/22/2016

Susan P.

Really great experience. Professional and courteous. Thank you!

Description of Work
Re-Key 4 locks

09/20/2016

Will C.

Great work my guy was in time and super professional, did a bang up job fixing one of by broken locks a while back great service I recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Rekeyed locks

08/16/2016

Jessica M.

Great experience! Shawn showed up early completed the work effortlessly and quickly. Before he left he made sure all the locks operated properly and provided me with five keys even though I only asked for four. Will definitely be using him again.

Description of Work
Rekeyed three locks

08/12/2016

Jennifer T.

Greay customers service. Everything went smoothly and on time.

Description of Work
Re-key 4 locks

07/29/2016

Amar T.

Once I had experience with them. They were pretty efficient. They could have better pricing.

Description of Work
I used them for locksmith service.

07/29/2016

Chris V.

Work was done quickly! He even provided some extra keys for us. Great job.

Description of Work
Rekey 4 doors

07/21/2016

Valerie F.

It went wonderful! I called to schedule and Sean was able to come out the next day on my lunch break. I thought I had 5 locks to rekey, however I forgot to count the bar doors and garage door. There we 10 locks to rekey. Sean still performed all the work within my one hour lunch break, and gave me 4 free keys. I was so grateful for the speedy, excellent work he performed. Very professional, and my little Yorkie Classy fell in love with him. :-)

Description of Work
Rekey of 10 locks

07/18/2016

Matthew G.

The job couldn't have gone better. He was amazing and I HIGHLY recommend the Doctor Locksmith. He was great!

Description of Work
rekey locks

06/28/2016

Luis A.

Sean was awesome! He was early, polite and super efficient. I told him what I would like, he said you got it! I was super happy with Sean and would recommend to use him anytime!

Description of Work
I needed to have multiple doors re-keyed.

06/28/2016

Linda H.

Amazing! he was awesome! Very helpful and knowledgeable. Made sure we knew what he was doing at all times. Great guy!

Description of Work
He rekeyed 5 locks and fixed the back door lock and checked all our doors and locks to make sure they were working properly.

05/27/2016

paul K.

I called early in the morning and Simon was very professional and easy to set up the same day appointment. Ben showed up and worked on an old dysfunctional lock. Ben was very courteous to my very elderly mother giving her options. I was very happy with the service. He had to replace the entire lock to the the door, and did a nice professional job.

Description of Work
Unlock a door with a key inside

05/23/2016

John M.

Very professional and excellent quality work. Will use again the next time tenants move out and locks need to be re-keyed.

Description of Work
Re-keyed locks.

LB Locks & Security

LB LOCKS & SECURITY is a great  choice for ALL your locksmith and security necessities Oz is the owner and operator of  LB LOCKS AND SECURITY! We are servicing the greater L.A area for over 15 years. Our team is certified and insured. We have built a reputation for fulfilling our  customers needs quickly, professionally and  reliably with attention to details. We are using the newest and the most updated equipment. We are available to consult and  educate you on all of your security needs. We always give personal care to all of our clients. WE provide 24 hour locksmith  solution  and we specialize in CCTV, Intercom systems and  access control, for residential and commercial  properties. Our team is able to handle any  locksmith job. We provide services ranging from: Locks changed/Rekeyed Locks/Deadbolts Installed High security locks Commercial Door Repair Commercial locks Master Key System Key Duplication CCTV Intercom system Access Control System Security Upgrades Home & Auto Lockouts and much more Call Oz for a free estimate (530) 330-7000 It will be our pleasure to assist  you.

All Over Locksmith

We are a fully Licensed, Police Permitted, Bonded, and Insured Locksmith Company With 24/7 Complete Mobile Service. Make sure ALL Your Locksmith needs are covered only by the Best of the Best. We at ALL OVER Locksmith will provide you the service you’re looking for when you want Top Notch, Expert Residential, Commercial, Safes or Automotive Locksmith jobs, We do it ALL. Call us Anytime with ALL Your Security Needs.

Locksmith at your Door

Locksmith at your Door is a 24/7 locksmith service that offers emergency, residential, commercial and auto services within Southern California. Our technicians are experienced, knowledgeable, and professional and can help you with any of your locksmith needs. We specialize in lock rekey, lock replacement and installation, car or house lockout, eviction, opening safes or vaults and much more. We will be pleased to assist you just give us a call today to schedule one of our technicians to come assist you with any of your locksmith needs. 562-552-2024

Offers by Locksmith at your Door on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

High security system, Alarm system & cctv, Home & Commercial lock change, Key's Duplicate, Rekey any type of lock Repair Locks, New installation locks, Car & home & commercial lock out, Car key, Safe's.

Ask for details.