Doctor Locksmith

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2012

Doctor Locksmith offers 24/7 hour locksmith service in the Los Angeles and surrounding areas. Our knowledgeable staff, commitment to excellent service and reliable performance is your assurance of quality work,at affordable prices. We offer all Residential, Commercial and Automobile locksmith services. Wide selection of high security locks and architectural hardware as well as imported. we provide a same-day service, on average within 20-30 minutes. Call us today for an estimate!...

All Over Locksmith

We are a fully Licensed, Police Permitted, Bonded, and Insured Locksmith Company With 24/7 Complete Mobile Service. Make sure ALL Your Locksmith needs are covered only by the Best of the Best. We at ALL OVER Locksmith will provide you the service you’re looking for when you want Top Notch, Expert Residential, Commercial, Safes or Automotive Locksmith jobs, We do it ALL. Call us Anytime with ALL Your Security Needs.

Offers by All Over Locksmith on Angi
Guardian Angel Locksmith

Guardian Angel Locksmith focuses on providing the most professional, honest and responsive locksmith services you have ever experienced. At Guardian Angel Locksmith, we make it a mission to build long-lasting relationships through trust and commitment to customers. We consider it our responsibility and obligation to provide you with the highest quality products and services available. Whether it is a simple lockout or a complex master key system, we value your business, your home and most importantly your time. We take importance in our work and in always providing consistent and excellent services. Thank you for your constant support and most importantly for choosing Guardian Angel Locksmith as YOUR LOCK AND SECURITY SPECIALIST!

Barak Lock & Security

Friendly, reliable full-service security firm and locksmith that has been serving Los Angeles area residents and businesses since 2003.

10/15/2018

wouldn't honor the prepaid, didn't show up...

Description of Work
rekey 4 locks

01/03/2018

He re-keyed the locks and made us new keys. The Angie's list deal was for 4 locks and we asked him to re-key an additional two. He finished in a little over an hour.

Description of Work
We needed door locks re-keyed

01/02/2018

He was very quick and professional. The price was very reasonable

Description of Work
I needed a lock changed on my front door

07/11/2017

it went very well. They were very helpful.

Description of Work
I needed 5 locks changed

04/19/2017

They never did anything so I need money back.

Description of Work
They never called me back therefore I never got any service. Please refund the money asap.

Category locksmith

Did you purchase any coupon? We don't have anything on the records. If you did purchased a coupon you need to contact Angies list to get the refund. We apologize for that, when customer purchase coupon we supposed to receive a message from Angies list but we didn't receive anything that'[Member Information Removed] why we didn't contact you.

04/12/2017

Better than I could hope for. He was great and super helpful

Description of Work
He rekeyed entire home changed our locks and did a great job. Then used him on our other house to install key pad security locks including programming.

03/20/2017

I purchased I coupon on Angies list from Dr Locksmith there infomation said they work in all parts of Orange County After I contacted them they said they did not service my area. The process to get a refund from Angies List when so elaborate I just gave up

Description of Work
I logged on the Angies List to find a locks Smith to rekey my house and saw an advertisement to purchase an Angies list Coupon from Dr LockSmith.

03/07/2017

He went above and beyond. Amazing service, would suggest to anyone! Make this easy call.

Description of Work
3 doors, 5 locks re-keyed

01/09/2017

My experience was excellent! They were prompt and came when they said they would. They even have Sunday hours, which was great because I was in a hurry because the key was misplaced.

Description of Work
They rekeyed 4 doors, installed 3 locks and fixed a gate lock.

12/29/2016

They were a little early and I was a little late, but their communication was impeccable and they were able to start work some work before I arrived to keep everything on schedule.

Description of Work
I needed 7 locks rekeyed to match.

Category locksmith

High security system, Alarm system & cctv, Home & Commercial lock change, Key's Duplicate, Rekey any type of lock Repair Locks, New installation locks, Car & home & commercial lock out, Car key, Safe's.

Ask for details.