Fyi I have received both does of covid-19 vaccine

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Christy's pet care

Founded 1993 • With Angi since October 2019

private

Tarzana, CA 91356

House sitting, overnight care, pet sitting and dog walking [Also have Pet CPR certification]

07/21/2021

Silvia T.

Hi, it went great. Our dogs love Christy, she is very reliable and honest.Thank you, Silvia and Family

Description of Work
Animal & House Sitting, Dog Walking

Category pet sitters, dog walkers

07/19/2021

Margaret F.

I have used Christy's pet care for many years. She has bonded insurance and references. My cats adore her and she's very responsible and reliable. One of my older had required medicine , and she was able to administer the medication. I was able to relax and enjoy my vacation knowing my cats were in good hands.

Description of Work
Pet sitting- 2 cats

Category pet sitters

hi [Member Name Removed], thank you so much I look forward to taking care of Oscar Isaac and Felix again really soon

07/16/2021

edwin N.

Did not go as planned. We already did meet and greet, agreed to payment terms and instructions for our dogs. Set 7/17 for overnight and was clear with her schedule. Today 7/15 she's bailing out because needing to help someone else tomorrow. Offering someone else to cover but we have not met this other person. Over the phone she also said F U to me while we were discussing this abrupt bailing out on us. Avoid like the plague if you value your pets! Not trustworthy, red flags came up when we met her but willing to try out.

Description of Work
Overnight pet sitting

Category pet sitters

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I apologize that you didn't have a positive experience. I pride myself on my work and making my clients happy. I went into this line of work because I love animals and caring for them. I understand that we had an agreement, however, you can never predict what may happen in life. Although it is very rare sometimes emergencies come up and unfortunately it happened when I was supposed to do your job, however it was something that I could not help. I would never leave my clients in the lurch though and I made sure that you were covered I offered you a great replacement in my absence who is loved and respected by many pet clients so I know that you would have been in very good hands. I am sincerely sorry that this did not work out and I wish you and your 2 dogs (Riley and Nicole) well.

10/15/2019

Shirly B.

It went well! I can always count on Christy!

Description of Work
Dog sitting

Category pet sitters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] :).. my pleasure.

10/15/2019

Mb S.

Great I have a cat and 2 dogs Cristy took care of everything while I was out of town.

Description of Work
Pet sitting

10/14/2019

Silvia T.

I highly recommend Christy, she has done overnights and pet sitting. She’s honest and reliable Great work!

Description of Work
House sitting and feeding and walking my dogs.

Category pet sitters

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words. Look forward to seeing you and your pups again. Christy

BRYCO PLUMBING INC.

Every Los Angeles plumbing problem qualifies as a household emergency, and veteran tradesmen generally agree there is no such thing as an “easy” plumbing job. Whether you desperately need repairs or want to create your dream kitchen, the finest Los Angeles plumbers are eager to prove their skill and earn your trust. At Bryco Plumbing we look forward to working with you.

Offers by BRYCO PLUMBING INC. on Angi
    Kerrygold Plumbing Inc

When you need reliable plumbing services, turn to the Canoga Park plumbers at Kerrygold Plumbing Inc. With over 35 years of experience, you get superior workmanship and exceptional customer service from their highly trained staff. From simple plumbing issues to complex sewer repairs, the plumbing company has the manpower and equipment to help you. You can trust that their skilled plumbers only deliver honest and professional services with affordable and upfront pricing. Kerrygold Plumbing Inc. is committed to providing you with excellent plumbing services 24/7. Get a quick response when you call (855) 521-7727 for a service. Cost is determined by the job. Family owned & operated. Additional services: leak detection & repair, gas leak detection & repair, all fixture installation, water main repair & replacement, garbage disposals, boiler installation, water filters, copper & repining & earthquake valve.

Offers by Kerrygold Plumbing Inc on Angi
    DRAIN ROOTER PLUMBING

Drain Rooter Plumbing is a full service plumbing company. We handle both residential as well as commercial properties. We are licensed and bonded, have a full crew of professionally trained servicemen, and pride ourselves in our skills to be able to handle any job that comes our way. We also offer free estimates and will not start the job until you approve it first! . We have been proudly serving Southern California for over 30 years! Everything from Santa Clarita to the Southbay, and San Fernando Valley to San Gabriel Valley, Drain Rooter Plumbing offers the finest in drain cleaning and plumbing. But it doesn't stop there! We can take care of all of your needs from line locating to water heater installation and removal,from earthquake gas shut off valves to water filtration systems and much more! COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICE FEES MAY APPLY. LICENSE #539761.

Award 2022

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Animal & House Sitting
    Dog Walking
    Not Licensed
    PayPal, Check

I offer pet sitting, overnight care and dog walking.

Don't offer boarding at my house