Build 4 You Inc

Founded 2008 • With Angi since April 2015

We are a Full Custom home builder...

Innovative Construction and Roofing

Preferred Roofing Co

For the past 30 years we have been providing quality roofing throughout Los Angeles County and Ventura County. Using our own employees (no sub-contractors) we have a commitment to quality work and affordable solutions to your roofing needs. “Customer Service is our #1 priority” For that reason, we are dedicated to quality service and deliver the very best skill and workmanship in the roofing industry for your roofing project. We will do everything possible to fulfill your roofing needs and earn your complete trust and satisfaction.

Offers by Preferred Roofing Co on Angi
Lifetime Construction & Development

We are a construction company that focuses on roofing, framing, and carpentry. We tackle big and small jobs and effectively complete our jobs to keep our clients happy. The difference is in the care we put into our work and the respect we give our clients. We have been in the construction business for over a decade and have seen it all! As a family and local business, we enjoy helping build our communities and neighbors. We offer a 10% discount for senior citizens, veterans, AAA members and AARP members!

Offers by Lifetime Construction & Development on Angi

01/29/2017

Extremely well. Alex and Arvin, our main contacts, were consummate professionals. The cost quoted was average relative to others we received. They permitted us to use their contractor discount with several material vendors saving us thousands on things like appliances and tials. Any questions or concerns we had were addressed. Our only hiccup came with the sub contractor building our cabinets. Ult...

Description of Work
We used Build 4 you for a complete renovation of our home. This included 2.5 baths, custom kitchen, lighting and custom closets.

Category remodeling

09/28/2015

See above.

Description of Work
I had their representative come over to give me an estimate to replace my roof. It was $6000 more than one other estimate, and $4000 more than a second estimate. Just as disturbing,however,was the man's interrogation of me during the estimate. Ninety percent of the appointment consisted of a series of nosey, irrelevant and inappropriate questions about my marital status, who lives in the house, what are my parents' names, where do they live, what do my adult children do,where do they live, etc.The other 10% was showing me a single tile sample, telling me the supplies are ready to go and evading my questions about the materials to be used. This was the strangest experience. Beyond socially acceptable. This person and company will not do any work in my house!

Custom Home builders, Complete Remodeling, Kitchen remodeling, Bathroom remodeling, Roofing, Electrical Work, Plumbing, Flooring, Stucco, Foundation, Framing, Windows

Check, Financing Available