Bill Syms Bath Maintenance

Founded 1989 • With Angi since May 2011

Looking to have the job done right the first time? Bill Syms and his (Licensed) sub contractors have been serving the Los Angeles community with expertise and professionalism for over 20 years. Bonded and Insured, Bill Syms will make sure that your project (big or small) is performed in the manner that you would expect from a licensed professional. Let's do it right the first time!...

Superior Home Remodeling

Superior Home Remodeling is a family owned top tier design-build firm offer full roofing and construction services. We'll guide you through the commotion of construction and into a space that is personalized to fit your specific wants / needs efficiently and on time. How do we do this differently than every other contractor that claims they'll do the same? Good question! We'll start by getting to know you, your style, and philosophy of your project. Once we all have an understanding of your desired outcome, our designer will create a FREE 3D design and floorplan which gives you the ability to see your proposed project and make changes before a hammer is even lifted. This process of planning pre-production is just one of our key elements of running a smooth project and essentially ensuring your satisfaction. Above our passion of design and remodeling, we also specialize in roofing (shingle roofs, tile roofs, flat roofs, etc.) and are a preferred contractor with Owens Corning (One of the largest roofing manufacturers in the nation). The foundation of our business is built on four main pillars: professionalism, determination, passion & honesty. You'll love us and your neighbors will too!

RAA Construction Group

Here at RAA Construction Group , our mission is to provide you with quality and professionalism on your projects that will fit your budget and your wish list. We specialize in designing and remodeling your: bathroom remodels. kitchen remodels. Room additions. ADU(garage Conversion). And complete remodeling. Our goal is to give you the best performance and attention During working with you on your home. Sticking to a sharp schedule allows us to finish our projects on time. We are general contractors/electrical licensed, insured bonded. We will be happy to talk and help with any questions And to schedule a free on site estimate, please contact us for additional information

Expo Home Design & Remodeling Inc

Expo Home Design & Remodeling is a fully licensed and bonded home remodeling company with over ten years of experience serving the communities within Southern California. Our expert team of contractors specialize in home remodeling, renovations, and additions. We serve as a one-stop shop for clients looking to remodel their kitchens and bathrooms, install flooring or roofing, make an addition to their existing home, and much more! Every one of our workers are certified, experienced, driven, and creative. They know exactly what our clients expect and won’t accept anything but complete satisfaction! For our new customers, we are currently offering free consultations and assessments with any of our services. Contact us to find out how to schedule your consultation.

04/12/2017

First rate job and a pleasure working with Bill.

Description of Work
reglazed bathtub

08/15/2016

I recently hired Bill to bring our plumbing up to code and to repair and resurface two acrylic tub/shower surrounds. If you want your property to be as good as new, he is your man. He was professional, thorough, responsive, honest and fair. He is a licensed plumber so can do all of the stuff inside the walls and then is meticulous in repairing and reglazing the bathroom. One of our shower surround...

Description of Work
Repair and Reglaze 2 acrylic tub/shower surrounds, replace out of code plumbing hardware inside the walls, install new toilets, hoses, garbage disposal, faucets.

Category bathtub refinishing,plumbing

[Member Name Removed], I really appreciate the kind words you left here and on Yelp. Thanks you very much for your business!

08/05/2016

I am absolutely amazed by how GREAT the bathrooms look!! I did not expect such a beautiful transformation. Bill is a true professional.

Description of Work
We are planning on selling our condo and needed to upgrade and improve the look of two bathrooms without spending an absolute fortune. We had Bill come out and reglaze our vanities, reglaze tub/shower, replace old frosted shower doors with glass doors, replace all fixtures and in addition did some plumbing.

Category bathtub refinishing,plumbing

[Member Name Removed], thank you very much for the kind words. Glad I could be of service to you!

09/28/2015

Billy and his team were great. Billy himself answered the phone when I called to get a quote and her immediately gave us a quote over the phone and sent us an email confirming the price. His employee showed up right on time on the scheduled date and was there all day. They did a beautiful job and our bathtub looks brand new.

Description of Work
Reglazed our old bathtub.

Category bathtub refinishing

06/29/2015

He's pretty good, he actually went and buy the special tool, because I had oil rubbed bronze finished closets that's scratched, to be able to put all my stuff in.

Description of Work
He came out replaced one of my sprinkler system a few months ago, he did my whole bathroom

Category plumbing

12/08/2014

It went very well! He is a great worker.

Description of Work
Installation of tile and a bath tub.

Category ceramic tile installer","plumber","home remodeling contractor

11/19/2014

The service went well. He did a very good job and his work was top notch. He was very informative and knowledgeable in his field. He was able to talk about his work and materials like no other company I had used for this service. He was great with the cleanup after the job and there were no drips or runs in the resurfacing. His work lasted and did not peel like another company I had used. He was happy to explain what he would be doing and to talk with us. He gave us instructions on how to maintain the tub. He was very thorough and meticulous. It was very easy to schedule the service and he showed up as scheduled. He was great at following up through email after the job. I would definitely use the company again.

Description of Work
I hired the company for some tub resurfacing in our apartment.

Category bathtub refinisher

11/19/2014

It was my first using the company and the service went great. He is very meticulous in his work. He even went out for a special tool so he would not scratch my fixtures. 3-4 guys helped him install our claw foot tub. He is pretty punctual and will show up when he says he will. It was very easy to schedule the service.

Description of Work
I hired the company for rough plumbing and finished plumbing for the bathroom. He installed the tub, toilet and did all of the shower stuff.

Category bathtub refinisher","plumber

10/30/2014

Bill opened up my floor in the shower and moved the drain to center and installed a new drain. floor was patched up really nice. he installed the shower valve and added some studs he believed to be questionable. He installed a new valve for my soaking tub and hooked up my sink and faucet. Bill is a really honest guy. He tells you what you need and wont let you waist money. Bill was very neat and clean and showed up on time. I am very happy with his work. The way it looked when he was done was so neatly done, its a shame it had to be covered up. I could tell with out a doubt this wasn't his first or even thousandth job. Very professional workman ship and I will refer him with out a doubt to everyone I know.

Description of Work
Bill was referred to me by my tile contractor. I was told he's also on angies list. Bill came out to do my plumbing consisting of a shower valve, new shower drain that he moved to the center of the shower, tub valve and sink hook ups.

Category ceramic tile installer","plumber","home remodeling contractor

10/22/2014

He was a consummate professional and I'm so impressed I will be using him for projects around my house. He is also a licensed plumber!

Description of Work
Bill Syms did a beautiful job of reglazing my tub. He also replaced my old shower doors and the job is beautiful.

Category bathtub refinisher","plumber

From detailing an existing bath to complete remodels, Bill Syms offers a wide range of services and holds licenses in Plumbing (C36), Tile (C54) and Synthetic Products (C61). He has spent over twenty years remodeling, many jobs all by himself. There is no better bathtub refinisher out there and is an expert in plumbing repairs and tile setting. For expedited responses, please call Billy Syms at (818) 515-3731. Talk to the owner!