All Solutions Cleaning Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2010

18653 Ventura Blvd Suite 129

Tarzana, CA 91356

A clean home or office is essential to comfort and peace of mind. All Solutions Cleaning Services is team of professionals cleaning both residences and offices in the San Fernando Valley and surrounding communities. The company is fully licensed and insured, and their staff members have been fully

03/03/2015

Bertina Y.

Team is punctual, thorough, and professional. Very convenient to schedule. Usually get a team of 2-3 people who take about 3-4 hours to complete.

Description of Work
Monthly house cleaning

02/05/2015

Kelly S.

They always send the same gals out every time. They're always on time, they do a great job, and I don't have to worry about them.

Description of Work
I have All Solutions Cleaning Services come monthly for housecleaning

12/05/2014

Beverly B.

The company brings its own cleaning supplies and the women on the cleaning crew were competent and pleasant. The company is fine for a simple house-cleaning job. However, they were not prepared for post-construction cleaning, didn't seem to have experience at post-construction cleaning, and the painters complained they were disruptive and inexperienced. The company's listing here mentions post-construction cleanup as part of their expertise. I asked at the beginning of the job for the crew's #1 priority to be vacuuming up all the construction dust. The company was unprepared, having brought only 1 small vacuum - the owner returned 2 hours after start time with a 2nd vacuum cleaner. Neither the owner nor the crew seemed to understand the need to vacuum up the pervasive dust. I personally spent at least 3 hours vacuuming while they were cleaning. The painters complained repeatedly about them, and said they had not seen a post-construction cleanup without major vacuuming.

Description of Work
Post-construction/Move-in cleaning of 3,000 sf house with 4 workers for one day, and 2 workers for 1/2 day. After a house remodel, there was dust everywhere in and on coverings (ram board and painters' paper) protecting hardwood floors downstairs. These coverings had to be vacuumed before they could be removed so that the hardwood floors underneath could be cleaned.

08/22/2014

Robert S.

These women worked hard, fast and did a great job. They knew exactly what to do and were comprehensive and attentive. They understood exactly what needed to be done in 5 minutes and then went into action like a finely-tuned machine. While I glad I speak basic Spanish to communicate what I wanted, their English was good enough. Definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Cleaned an apartment that had work done prior to moving in.

06/03/2014

Shelly B.

They were very clean and they brought in all their own stuff which was nice. They were very professional; one of the ladies spoke fluent English so I was able to communicate with them. The lady that owns the company was very receptive to answering questions, which I thought was very good. I didn't have any problems with them.

Description of Work
They cleaned my house, the blinds, and windows, which was very important to me.

05/16/2014

Tate B.

Very thorough in all rooms, including vacuuming around and under furniture. Will also wash towels and sheets in addition to changing bed. I would highly recommend them, especially at such a low cost!

Description of Work
Three maids came and cleaned everything, and I mean everything.

04/03/2014

Lisa M.

I'm leaving this review because I both emailed and called this service and never heard anything back from them. Either they're so busy with current business that they don't need new business or they just don't care. It's too bad because others evidently had a good experience with them.

Description of Work
Nothing.

03/25/2014

Carrie M.

Called and left a message asking if they service my area, and a brief explanation of the work I needed to be done. No response. I am leaving a review so that others, who don't like to waste time with unresponsive businesses, won't waste their time. Looking at other reviews, it looks like charge too much, but do good work if you can get them to respond and show up.

Description of Work
Nothing

01/25/2014

Ashmeeta K.

I contacted this company for estimate on deep cleaning services. I spoke with Elizabeth who was very polite and professional on the phone. She came to the home the following day to give an estimate on an one time deep cleaning service. She showed up at the designated time and completed a walk through of the house. At the end, she responded that she would email us with an estimate for the services we required and desired that evening. We have no received an email or phone call from her since she was at my home. I followed up with a phone call with voice mail as well as a text message the following day with no response. My review is for the lack of professionalism and lack of follow through regarding services desired and quotation of price. Due to lack of response, even after coming to the home for a walk through, I will not use this company for any services.

Description of Work
NA

12/28/2013

Suzette R.

Elizabeth was very professional. I needed the house deep cleaned quickly for a new tenant. She was able to accommodate the short notice and the time frame. Her crew did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Cleaned a 3100sq ft house post-construction

11/19/2013

Carolyn D.

I have never seen a two-women housecleaning team work so hard and accomplish so much. They were on the floor cleaning; they were on a ladder cleaning; they cleaned the frig; were going to clean the inside of curio cupboards (but I do like doing that); windows sparkle; they moved furniture to get to the areas where dog hair hides (I have two BIG dogs). Floors, tile, are clean; fingerprints have been removed from door jambs; they cleaned all interior doors...so nice. OOPs, I just notice that they didn't clean the posters on my 4-poster bed; but hey, the ceiling fans are clean; the kitchen display shelves are clean.

Description of Work
Deep cleaned my 1,100 square foot house.

10/25/2013

Jennifer H.

I needed my house cleaned for a party, and specifically I wanted it cleaned the day before the party. Elizabeth was able to make that happen for me on about 10 days notice. She had planned to send 2 ladies for 6 hours, and the standard rate is $30 per labor hour, so $360. She wound up sending 3 ladies who worked 4 hours. One of the ladies spoke English well, and was sort of the team leader, the only person able to communicate with everybody. That actually worked out very well. The team followed our instructions closely, the bill was exactly as planned and expected, and the house was nicely clean without being brilliantly clean. We didn't ask them to do any laundry or windows or blinds. Although I have paid half as much when I hired cleaning ladies directly, even after paying them 50% more than they asked, the price seems fair (not "excellent" but "good"), because Elizabeth is saving her customers the trouble of ensuring reliable service, and I know from the experience of handling it myself that it can be a headache and having someone else do it is worth quite a lot.

Description of Work
Cleaned my 2800 square foot house for a party

09/16/2013

Kenyon B.

Even though their ad said they covered my zipcode area, after I bought it and contacted them, they said they did not. I was refunded the deal money.

Description of Work
It was supposed to be a $-off for work deal thru AL.

09/14/2013

M S.

It was good service and they were on time and efficient.

Description of Work
Cleaned an apartment after a move-out and did a thorough and professional job in three hours.

07/30/2013

Joan S.

Elizabeth was great and her cleaning crew was great. We had them do a whole house in-depth cleaning. There were three people on the crew, and they did a terrific job with everything ? all the regular stuff, plus razor-blading residual paint off windows from a recent paint job, and stripping a kitchen vinyl floor that we thought couldn?t be cleaned, but which came out looking great. The crew members were friendly and cooperative. We will definitely use their services again.

Description of Work
In-depth whole house cleaning

07/24/2013

Robert B.

Did an excellent job. Cleaned entire house in detail. Took 8.5 hours for 3000 sq ft house. Exactly what I wanted, moving into new house and wanted it extra clean.

Description of Work
deep cleaning for 3000 sq ft house

04/21/2013

Kristen C.

Elizabeth responded immediately to my cry for help - we needed a full deep-clean of our 2,000 sq. ft. house ASAP. She got us set up right away, and two very nice ladies, Anabella and Sandra, showed up on time and ready to get the house clean. They completed the job in the time estimated by Elizabeth, and at the cost quoted. I am very impressed - the place is sparkling! Will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Fantastic whole-house detailing!

12/27/2012

BETH S.

I own a Duplex and after completing a remodel on my Tenant's bathroom, I wanted to have a top to bottom cleaning of his apartment. In addition to the dust from the remodel, my Tenant isn't the best at cleaning (cob webs everywhere, inch think dust he just doesn't see). This team certainly had their work cut out for them. The Ladies (team of 3) were a few minutes late and i think knocked very softly cuz my Contractor was expecting them and didn't hear them at the door. I called the serivce after the 15 min point had gone by and received a call back nearly immediately. The Ladies came back and started their work. They originally estimated 1-1.5hrs, but I thought they underestimated... Sadly for me, I was correct. It took them every bit of 3 hours, but they did a GREAT job (believe me there was LOADS of dust and a bunch of chatzky's. They're a little pricey (noted by other customers as well). but really, I'd have them back again as I really felt I got what I paid for.

Description of Work
Cleaing a 1 bedroom apartment, including wiping down walls, ceiling, window sills and the hundreds of nick-knacks, scrubbing Kitchen stove, frindge and counters, etc.

11/14/2012

Laura T.

The logistics of the move was complicated because three roommates were involved, with only one of the roommates moving out and the other two wishing to get their own rooms cleaned separately. It also had to be orchestrated in a timely fashion for when the movers would be finishing up and the cleaning could begin. They were very flexible in working out these details and even if the phone wasn't answered right away, they promptly returned the call. The parking was difficult to find, but instead of giving up, they stuck with it and got there. They brought all their own cleaning equipment and knew exactly what to do. We were very happy to have found them on Angie's list

Description of Work
They provided cleaning service for moving out of an apartment

03/23/2012

Sheryl H.

They showed up on time. The first time, I wasn't completely satisfied with them because they charged so much that I expected a lot more. I think their customer service is great because I wasn't satisfied the first time, they came back a second time and did it again for free. They are really good, but they are so expensive. I would recommend them to others too that they are great if they can afford them. They charge $30 per hour per person with minimum of two people coming in. It is like they can be there an hour and then I get a $300 bill. I would use them again in the future, and in fact I am calling them today.

Description of Work
I used the services of All Solutions Cleaning Services for housecleaning a couple of times.

03/22/2012

Kimberly C.

.They did a really good job. They cleaned well and they cleaned quickly. I recommend them.

Description of Work
.They cleaned my house.

03/10/2012

Melanie T.

I enquired about cleaning services by phone. After long conversation with Elizabeth I was convinced that their prices were way higher than I ever had paid for the same work (do they really think they have PhD in cleaning science from Harvard?). But still, determined to get a job, Elizabeth insisted on coming over to my house and giving me an estimate. I took 3 hours from work expecting her visit... nobody showed up, I never heard back from her, and Elizabeth would not return my calls. Who are these people? After all I am very suspicious about those wonderful reviews posted online. I will definitely do some background check on the company due to the fact that they collected my name, phone number and address, apparently, without intention of doing business.

Description of Work
Cleaning services enquiry and visit for an estimate

02/14/2012

Sam P.

Overall, their service was pretty good. Overall, they did a good job cleaning. They cleaned all the areas and they followed the instructions well.

Description of Work
Before they came out, they estimated how long it would take to do the job, which was good. It was just a little bit over that estimate.

02/08/2012

Mia M.

.I had a fairly good experience with this cleaning service. Overall I was satisfied, however, the price was more than I was hoping to pay. I may use them in the future.

Description of Work
.This company came to clean my home.

11/23/2011

tulani K.

The ladies were on time with all supplies and ready to start work. They are efficient, unobtrusive and thorough.

Description of Work
Full house cleaning (dusting, mopping, scrubbing, organizing.)

Valley Carpet Cleaning

For over 31 years, Valley Carpet Cleaning has been keeping homes and businesses in San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas throughout LA County fresh and clean. You can reach us directly at 818-368-1711. Whether it’s tile and grout, carpet, hardwood, All Types off Area Rugs Done on premises or picked up and Brought to our Facility and complete wash,or upholstery, we’ve got you covered. No matter the job, our experienced staff has seen it before and can help you deal with it now. We don’t shy away from the even the toughest projects! Upholstery and carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley and Most off LA County CA are important parts of keeping your space looking its best. More importantly, however, routine professional cleanings will eradicate germs and extend the life of your materials. Our team leverages top tools and techniques to leave your floors and upholstery looking, feeling and smelling their freshest. No matter the size of your space, the nature of its use or the last time it was cleaned, we guarantee results that are undeniable. Take a look at just a few more reasons our customers recommend us to their friends and family for thorough and exceptional carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley most off LA County CA:

Award 2022
    Offers by Valley Carpet Cleaning on Angi
    All Shine Carpet Care

If you are looking for good, honest, and affordable carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning ,drapery Cleaning, carpet repairs, and pet stains and odor removal - you have reached the right place. With over 25 years in the business, you will only get the best results .We are on-time and ready for any job at a moment’s notice. We are ready to take care of you now! CALL TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE! 818 881 7709 OR TEXT 818 266 6025

Award 2022
    Offers by All Shine Carpet Care on Angi
    Glass Doctor

Your Local Window Cleaning Service! Residential & Commercial All Times of Windows & Frames Competitive Prices

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa