All Solutions Cleaning Services

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2010

A clean home or office is essential to comfort and peace of mind. All Solutions Cleaning Services is team of professionals cleaning both residences and offices in the San Fernando Valley and surrounding communities. The company is fully licensed and insured, and their staff members have been fully trained. Their foremost priority is quality service, and they strive to satisfy every customer. If you are not happy with their work for any reason, they will re-clean the area at no extra cost. Call them today and receive a free estimate. Hablamos Español...

Valley Carpet Cleaning

For over 31 years, Valley Carpet Cleaning has been keeping homes and businesses in San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas throughout LA County fresh and clean. Whether it’s tile and grout, carpet, hardwood, All Types off Area Rugs Done on premises or picked up and Brought to our Facility and complete wash,or upholstery, we’ve got you covered. No matter the job, our experienced staff has seen it before and can help you deal with it now. We don’t shy away from the even the toughest projects! Upholstery and carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley and Most off LA County CA are important parts of keeping your space looking its best. More importantly, however, routine professional cleanings will eradicate germs and extend the life of your materials. Our team leverages top tools and techniques to leave your floors and upholstery looking, feeling and smelling their freshest. No matter the size of your space, the nature of its use or the last time it was cleaned, we guarantee results that are undeniable. Take a look at just a few more reasons our customers recommend us to their friends and family for thorough and exceptional carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley most off LA County CA:

Offers by Valley Carpet Cleaning on Angi
Handy House Cleaning

Squeegee Clean

Squeegee Clean Home Detailing is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests and make their concerns the basis of our business.

03/03/2015

Team is punctual, thorough, and professional. Very convenient to schedule. Usually get a team of 2-3 people who take about 3-4 hours to complete.

Description of Work
Monthly house cleaning

02/05/2015

They always send the same gals out every time. They're always on time, they do a great job, and I don't have to worry about them.

Description of Work
I have All Solutions Cleaning Services come monthly for housecleaning

12/05/2014

The company brings its own cleaning supplies and the women on the cleaning crew were competent and pleasant. The company is fine for a simple house-cleaning job. However, they were not prepared for post-construction cleaning, didn't seem to have experience at post-construction cleaning, and the painters complained they were disruptive and inexperienced. The company's listing here mentions post-con...

Description of Work
Post-construction/Move-in cleaning of 3,000 sf house with 4 workers for one day, and 2 workers for 1/2 day. After a house remodel, there was dust everywhere in and on coverings (ram board and painters' paper) protecting hardwood floors downstairs. These coverings had to be vacuumed before they could be removed so that the hardwood floors underneath could be cleaned.

08/22/2014

These women worked hard, fast and did a great job. They knew exactly what to do and were comprehensive and attentive. They understood exactly what needed to be done in 5 minutes and then went into action like a finely-tuned machine. While I glad I speak basic Spanish to communicate what I wanted, their English was good enough. Definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Cleaned an apartment that had work done prior to moving in.

06/03/2014

They were very clean and they brought in all their own stuff which was nice. They were very professional; one of the ladies spoke fluent English so I was able to communicate with them. The lady that owns the company was very receptive to answering questions, which I thought was very good. I didn't have any problems with them.

Description of Work
They cleaned my house, the blinds, and windows, which was very important to me.

05/16/2014

Very thorough in all rooms, including vacuuming around and under furniture. Will also wash towels and sheets in addition to changing bed. I would highly recommend them, especially at such a low cost!

Description of Work
Three maids came and cleaned everything, and I mean everything.

04/03/2014

I'm leaving this review because I both emailed and called this service and never heard anything back from them. Either they're so busy with current business that they don't need new business or they just don't care. It's too bad because others evidently had a good experience with them.

Description of Work
Nothing.

03/25/2014

Called and left a message asking if they service my area, and a brief explanation of the work I needed to be done. No response. I am leaving a review so that others, who don't like to waste time with unresponsive businesses, won't waste their time. Looking at other reviews, it looks like charge too much, but do good work if you can get them to respond and show up.

Description of Work
Nothing

01/25/2014

I contacted this company for estimate on deep cleaning services. I spoke with Elizabeth who was very polite and professional on the phone. She came to the home the following day to give an estimate on an one time deep cleaning service. She showed up at the designated time and completed a walk through of the house. At the end, she responded that she would email us with an estimate for the services we required and desired that evening. We have no received an email or phone call from her since she was at my home. I followed up with a phone call with voice mail as well as a text message the following day with no response. My review is for the lack of professionalism and lack of follow through regarding services desired and quotation of price. Due to lack of response, even after coming to the home for a walk through, I will not use this company for any services.

Description of Work
NA

12/28/2013

Elizabeth was very professional. I needed the house deep cleaned quickly for a new tenant. She was able to accommodate the short notice and the time frame. Her crew did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Cleaned a 3100sq ft house post-construction

House cleaning, Spring cleaning, Window cleaning, Exterior cleaning