All Quality Electrical Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2012

18375 Ventura Blvd Ste 724

Tarzana, CA 91356

Our company has been operating every day for the past 10 years creating happy and satisfied customers. All of our employees are certified electricians. We do not sub contract our work to other companies. Billing will be applied with progress payments. $100.00 Rebate for a first time client or a

12/16/2020

Jon D.

I needed a surge protector installed on my main panel. I work from home because of the pandemic. Shai was so nice, he accommodated me and came during my lunch break since we needed to turn off the power. He was right on time, very patient and professional as well. Explained everything in detail, answered all my questions and took his time. Customer for life, highly recommend!

Description of Work
Whole house surge protector

01/22/2020

Kyle T.

Great work, very professional. Told me what excactly I needed and what would be done up front.

Description of Work
Electrical

01/18/2020

Grant B.

Excellent customer service and work experience.

Description of Work
Electrical

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. (-:

01/04/2020

Catherine F.

All Quality Electrical, Inc. is the best!!! Shai was amazing. He showed up and did what I needed like a pro. Jenny, the office manager, too was super professional and helpful in getting me set up for a quick appointment. If you need an electrician, this is the company you need to call.

Description of Work
Landscape lighting

Category electrician

Thank you so much for all the compliments and your business. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you as well. (-:

12/04/2019

Jesse F.

Went very well! The team was very fast and efficient. They didn't try and sell unnecessary items. Cost was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Recessed lighting and ceiling fan install

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Patricia P.

He was on time, got straight to work and finished the job in great time. I will certainly use them again.

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to hearing from you in the future! Please feel free to call us whenever you need our help. It has been great working with you!

Laura T.

Very Meticulous and careful with every step. Amazing group Of skilled electricians. HIGHLY recommend!!

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

Thank you so much for your review! This means a lot to us and it helps us out tremendously. We love doing business with you!

virginia F.

It was a big job done with minimal disruption to our household. Very professional crew.

Description of Work
Electrical New fuse box installed and location of fuse box changed.

08/17/2019

John A.

The guys did a great job. Completely satisfied.

Description of Work
Two coax cables pulled from source through attic into a new room. They also installed a new ceiling fan for me.

Category electrician, home theater design, ceiling fans

07/10/2019

Jeffrey O.

Arrived on time, changed the light switches quickly and everything worked. Price was good as well. What else could you ask for?

Description of Work
Changed Light switches

07/05/2019

Justin A.

All Quality Electrical were fantastic. This is actually the second time I have used this company, and the work was great. Professional, detailed, and fairly priced. Highly recommend!!

Description of Work
Redo connections for bathroom switch and plug to make them fit. Main Wire Connections. Supply and install a new service head for main panel and a 2x6 voltage to roof rafters to hold wire holder. Provide an electrical box for an outside motion detector.

07/02/2019

Nanette R.

I have used All Quality Electrical many times and Shai and team never fail to impress. I have used them for small jobs as my most current electrical outlet issue to large jobs such as installing recessed lighting in my home. The pricing, quality and professionalism provided surpasses all others. Call All Quality Electrical and you won’t be disappointed. They will become your go to electrician!!!

Description of Work
Various Electrical Work

06/17/2019

Adrian P.

Shai and his team were great. He was quick to respond to my questions and also provide me an estimate for work scope, plus planned around my work schedule to get the project done. Initially, I planned for him to just replace old and ugly floodlights with modern barn lights on the exterior of the house. Once his team got started, I asked about some smart dimmers and outlets I had been meaning to change up. He provided me another fair estimate and was able to fit in the additional items into the morning's workload. Everything was quick and the finished results look and work fantastic! Will definitely be calling All Quality Electrical again!

Description of Work
Outdoor Lights, Indoor Dimmers & Outlets

06/14/2019

Mythili J.

I had met Shai many months back to get a few minor electrical works done to install new electrical outlets etc...I was very satisfied with the technicians...at that time i had other problems with lights flickering at times which affected many of the lights in the house...concerned whether this had to do with bad wiring etc...DWP had installed a device the monitor power to see reasons but after many months ruled out issues with their power..then I got Shai to comeback to upgrade the panel first to rule out issues...Shai explained the process and followed up to get the permit and came as scheduled to work...He and his team were very professional, very experienced and dedicated to complete the job in time and to our satisfaction..The work was also approved by DWP...again Al Quality should be proud of their people for their hard work, courtesy and dedication to do a good job...I recommend them strongly to anyone for Electrical work...I called Shai because of the trust and will always use his services

Description of Work
Electrical Panel upgrade to 200 Amps

06/12/2019

Linda W.

Great! These are my go to electricians. They are professional, do excellent work, and keep within a reasonable budget. When there is any problem at all, they work to quickly resolve the issue. I have used them a couple of times now, and they are my #1 choice when I need an electrician.

Description of Work
Rewiring - Remove old outlets and sconces and rewire for new ones for a remodeling project. Disconnect Jacuzzi wiring.

Category electrician, lighting, home remodeling

09/15/2014

Jacy N.

Description of Work
Put an electric socket above my fireplace

06/19/2014

Barbara C.

Shai was very honest--saved us thousands. Other companies quoted for unnecessary work.

Description of Work
Heater cord over heating, sparks when plugging in heater.

03/25/2014

Adam F.

My experience with them has been great. I have been using their services for at least three years.

Description of Work
I had some lighting done by All Quality Electrical Inc. They are like my regular electricians.

07/22/2013

Jesse S.

These guys are great! They show up on time and get the job done in a thoroughly professional manner. While installing a line to the new cook top that we were installing in my parents' home, they noticed an odd discrepancy in the circuit board where a 50 AMP line had under gauge wiring running to the circuit breaker. They followed the line back to the air conditioner that Go Green Air had installed about 6-7 years ago. Rather than replace the wiring to support the larger 5 ton air conditioner, Go Green's installer had spliced into existing wiring of an inadequate gauge and hidden the splice in the conduit. There was evidence of melting at the splice. Also, the installation itself had was not to code. We thoroughly documented the faulty work with photographs before replacing it. I'm grateful to All Quality Electrical for detecting and replacing a faulty and potentially dangerous installation. Use All Quality Electrical. You won't regret the decision!

Description of Work
Ran new line to the cooktop island. Discovered and replaced a faulty and potentially dangerous installation that had been done by Go Green Air about 6 years ago.

03/12/2013

Carl V.

I thought Shai was great initially. I recently had an issue with some of his work and went into my attic and saw his terrible work first hand. I had Shai install bathroom fans in my new house. I told him I just wanted a fan and a connected switch, something simple. He ended up talking me into these expensive high end fans. He said they were quieter and more efficient. Partially, into the job he said that I needed to add extra circuits to handle these fans. I had inexpensive fans installed at my old house with no issues. Shai also said he would give me a discount for a good review. I should've seen this as a red flag but, he seemed like a nice guy. He also recommended to put a light inside the shower. He said he was already here and it would be cheaper than to call him back if I changed my mind. He cut into tile to install the light and dust and debris were everywhere. The dust even got on to my brand new washer and dryer that I had spent $3000.00 on. After wiping the washer and dryers down we noticed that they were full of scratches. I showed Shai and he did not apologize. He said his guys didn't realize there would be so much debris. Upon Shai's recommendation, I had him upgrade my electrical panel. He actually did a good job and I had other electricians verify. He charged me too much but, that is my fault I should have gotten 2nd and 3rd quotes at the time. The issue I have with the panel upgrade is that he did not follow up with the permit. It was months after the install and I asked him several times what was going on with getting the permit. He said that he needed to follow up. Then, later he said I needed to follow up with the permits. I asked other electricians and they said this is their job. This is what you pay them for and that I shouldn't have to call and follow up on the permits. Anyhow, that is how I found out once the job is over and Shai has your money he doesn't care anymore. Shai is expensive. I have found great quality electricians that charge a lot less. I have asked Shai for quotes on the same projects at different times and his prices fluctuate. If, he was honest his price would be the same every time. Shai is a great salesman and uses fear based tactics. He'll make sure and find issues that need to be taken care of right away that are not even really issues. He said that I needed Arc Fault circuits put in, attic fans, and hardwired smoke detectors. These are all luxuries and not necessities. I already had brand new battery operated smoke and carbon dioxide detectors. He is an electrician only but, he will say he can do anything. He will say he can put in an A/C system, Security System, Sky Tunnel, etc... Wherever he can make money he will try. Every time, I would hire him to do a small job. Shai would push to add something to it. Shai did a horrible job installing a security camera system for my home. He could not get the DVR to have online access. He said it was my router. He said it was my laptop (which he installed a virus because he wanted free dvr access software). He said it was Time Warner that had the port blocked. It turned out that he did not know what he was doing. I purchased a much cheaper DVR from Costco and was instantly able to watch my cameras online. The install of the cameras were horrible too. He used poor quality Balun that some actually shorted over time. He ran several lines of low quality computer networking cable 5 ft. into the attic from the DVR and then cut the line there. Then, he butted the lines together with crimp connectors. This is something an electrician would do because he is used to working with high voltage. He should have ran the cables from the DVR directly to the cameras. These are low voltage devices and the adding of connectors and extra connections just adds loss of quality to the video feed. This is just laziness and lack of knowledge of security system install. I found Audio Video specialists that are far more knowledgeable and cheaper than Shai for security cameras and home entertainment systems. Shai put one camera for a 180 degree view of my backyard. The problem with that is the camera does not support a 180 degree view. Shai also charged me $275 for a 19" monitor that sells for $99. The problem with this is that 19" is way too small for a 16 channel system and the inflated charge for the monitor should give an indication of how overpriced Shai is. Lessons Learned: 1) Always get several quotes per job. Just because a person is cheaper for one job doesn't mean he will be cheaper for all jobs. 2) Always get a specialist for the job that you want. They have more knowledge and experience than someone who says they can do it all. Also, they maybe a lot cheaper. Don't get an electrician for Security Cameras, A/C, Skylights or Home Entertainment. 3) Just because a person seems nice doesn't mean they are honest. 4) Ask the cost of equipment being installed. It might be cheaper to buy the equipment yourself than to have the installer provide the equipment and install. 5) Never give a good review for a discount. This is a NO NO.

Description of Work
Added quiet Panasonic overpriced (not necessary) exhaust fans to bathrooms. Upgrade Panel (not necessary) Added GFI outlets where they were missing and added Arc Fault Protection circuits (not necessary). Added separate circuits for circuits that were overloaded supposedly Added Security Camera System

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans, outdoor lighting

01/10/2013

michal S.

They did great!! The design came out beautiful and the installation was flawless. They covered the entire working area almost like a lab my house stayed cleaned just like it was before the work. I am very happy from the work and now my livingroom lighting is amazing. Shai the owner was very patient and listen to my needs very carefully. I will defiantly recommend All Quality Electrical to my family and friend.

Description of Work
lighting design and installation of 10 recessed lights in my living room.

12/31/2012

Scott D.

Overall it was a great experience. Not just for the quality of their work, but their ability to think on their feet, and jump into a situation that was new to them. Event though they had not electrically installed a pump before, they were calm and patient and read the instruction manuals over and over, and also worked along side our contractors to get to the finish line. When faced with obstacles or hurdles, they came through it and doublechecked their work. they also stayed longer than expected so as to make sure that all worked well and that we were satisfied. I am looking forward to having them back and work on other projects early net year.

Description of Work
All Quality Electrical were contracted to assist in the installation of a dual sump pump and control panel. Conduit was needed to be run, and the floats needed to be linked to the control panel box and then tested.

Category electrician

Hi guys. Thank you very much for the compliments. That's the best part of our work! Hope to see u soon. Shai Mesika.