All Quality Electrical Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2012

Our company has been operating every day for the past 10 years creating happy and satisfied customers. All of our employees are certified electricians. We do not sub contract our work to other companies. Billing will be applied with progress payments. $100.00 Rebate for a first time client or a closed referral....

Flowers Construction

EMF Remodeling Inc

We are a construction company, specializing in garage doors, gates, kitchen and bathroom remodeling, flooring, roofing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Global Green Solutions

Heating & A/C, We're passionate about delivering an exceptional heating and air conditioning experience. When you hire us, you're hiring a team of professionals who are trained and skilled to deliver lasting value to your home. We're committed to providing you with the highest level of service, so you'll always choose us for your heating, AC, air duct service needs We're committed to serve you with quality and great value. We'll come to you, listen to your needs and wants, and then come back to you with a logical, feasible plan that works for you. Our first-time customers continually become our long term customers time and time again, choosing us for all the heating, AC, air ducts needs. Call us today, and see what our commitment to quality is all about! We may not be related, but you'll feel like we're family. We Service Los Angeles, And all surrounding areas as well! Call us today!

Offers by Global Green Solutions on Angi

12/16/2020

I needed a surge protector installed on my main panel. I work from home because of the pandemic. Shai was so nice, he accommodated me and came during my lunch break since we needed to turn off the power. He was right on time, very patient and professional as well. Explained everything in detail, answered all my questions and took his time. Customer for life, highly recommend!

Description of Work
Whole house surge protector

01/22/2020

Great work, very professional. Told me what excactly I needed and what would be done up front.

Description of Work
Electrical

01/18/2020

Excellent customer service and work experience.

Description of Work
Electrical

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. (-:

01/04/2020

All Quality Electrical, Inc. is the best!!! Shai was amazing. He showed up and did what I needed like a pro. Jenny, the office manager, too was super professional and helpful in getting me set up for a quick appointment. If you need an electrician, this is the company you need to call.

Description of Work
Landscape lighting

Category electrician

Thank you so much for all the compliments and your business. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you as well. (-:

12/04/2019

Went very well! The team was very fast and efficient. They didn't try and sell unnecessary items. Cost was very reasonable.

Description of Work
Recessed lighting and ceiling fan install

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Alarms, ceiling fans, electrical, energy efficiency auditing, landscaping lighting, phone wiring, remodeling kitchen and bathroom, stereo & home theater systems.

Ask for details.