All County Fence & Gates

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

All County Fence and Gates is the professional you were looking for. With attention to detail and you being top priority I am confident that I can offer you customer satisfaction. Specializing in fencing and Driveway Gates Repair & installation in Los Angeles, we've built our reputation from the ground up. By providing the highest standard of workmanship and service on all jobs and settling for nothing less than the best, we strive to live up to our motto of quality without compromise....

Dyer's Garage Doors, Inc.

Angie's List Super Service Award winners 14 YEARS IN A ROW!! We're a very dependable, fairly priced garage door company and specialize in excellent customer service. We take pride in how well we treat our customers as evidenced by our history with Angie's List and other rating agencies. We carry stunning, high end custom garage doors as well as basic garage doors all for competitively low prices. Our technicians speak English as their primary language and can explain and problems and answer any questions in a way that will make sense to you. Our technicians are extremely experienced, the least experienced of my technicians has been working in his job for ten years. These are things that I am proud of. Longevity of clients and employees. Choose us and become a happy member of the Dyer's family. Additional DBA names: Valley Garage Door & Dyers Garage Doors. Additional phone numbers:(805) 527-9997, (323) 274-7462 & (661) 263-7462. Additional email address:appointments@dyersgaragedoors.com

Offers by Dyer's Garage Doors, Inc. on Angi
All Over Garage Door

With over 10 years in the business of protecting your home, we ensure that we are there when you call us. From changing the tracks or replacing broken cables of your garage door and 24/7 assistance all through the year, we understand your requirements.

Offers by All Over Garage Door on Angi
Infinity Garage Door and Gate

Infinity Garage Door After working as a technician and manager for different companies and serving customers in the greater Los Angeles area for the last six years, we decided to open our own company that believes in professionalism, honesty and excellent customer service. There is no job too small or too big for us ! We do our job with a smile while providing you with a 5-star experience, no up-selling, no over-pricing, no surprises.

Offers by Infinity Garage Door and Gate on Angi

11/12/2016

We contacted Nir based on Angie's List reviews. He came out to look at the problems, and promised to email us an estimate. I had to call him to remind him that we were waiting for this estimate when it didn't arrive. He did send it, but it was unclear if we needed to sign and send it back. Also, I had to call him at least twice to get the job scheduled. I realize the job was a small one, but I als...

Description of Work
Our wrought iron gate to our back yard needed to be replaced, and the iron railing along our front porch needed repair and repainting.

Category wrought iron

06/28/2016

Never showed up. We had a scheduled appointment for an estimate, but no one came. It was a huge inconvenience.

Description of Work
We called and set up an appointment for an estimate to install a wrought iron fence to enclose the front of our property (approx 200 ft of fence and two gates). But they never showed up and did not call with an explanation.

Category fencing

04/04/2016

Excellent. They came when they said they would and finished in a day. Property was left clean and ready to go.

Description of Work
Removed old wood fence and replaced it .

Category fencing

02/27/2016

Arrived three hours late. Original start time was 9 am and arrived approximately 12 pm. This was largely a non-issue for me as I was more focused on the work and installed products. The driveway gate's wooden slats were stained off site a shade closer to a dark brown instead of the planned darker color...closer to black. We pointed out the variance in expectation and the vendor quickly resolved by...

Description of Work
Removed existing wood slat driveway gate and wooden block wall extensions. Installed new driveway gate with steel frame, knob, deadbolt lock, and fresh redwood. Painted and stained gate on site. Installed customer purchased knob and deadbolt. Installed new vinyl block wall extensions. Cleared debris with very little remaining.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,fencing,driveway gates

01/13/2016

The job went as planned. Once the design was set, construction of the gate took around 3 weeks. Installation took two days.

Description of Work
All County made us a driveway gate. Nir and his team are extremely professional and they are very good at what they do. I would say they are artisans. They have a sense of design as well as craft. I highly recommend them.

Category driveway gates

Fencing Installation - wood, iron & vinyl. Driveway Gate & Access Control. Garage Doors. Driveway Gates Repair