All County Fence & Gates

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

18375 Ventura Blvd

Tarzana, CA 91356

All County Fence and Gates is the professional you were looking for. With attention to detail and you being top priority I am confident that I can offer you customer satisfaction. Specializing in fencing and Driveway Gates Repair & installation in Los Angeles, we've built our reputation from the

11/12/2016

Joan H.

We contacted Nir based on Angie's List reviews. He came out to look at the problems, and promised to email us an estimate. I had to call him to remind him that we were waiting for this estimate when it didn't arrive. He did send it, but it was unclear if we needed to sign and send it back. Also, I had to call him at least twice to get the job scheduled. I realize the job was a small one, but I also made it clear to Nir that we want to have two-way communication to know what is happening when. I was disappointed in this aspect of working with this company (although Nir was always reachable by phone). That said, though, I was very happy with the work they performed. They showed up on time and completed the job in 5 hours, and it looks great and the gate operates beautifully.

Description of Work
Our wrought iron gate to our back yard needed to be replaced, and the iron railing along our front porch needed repair and repainting.

Category wrought iron

06/28/2016

Parisa J.

Never showed up. We had a scheduled appointment for an estimate, but no one came. It was a huge inconvenience.

Description of Work
We called and set up an appointment for an estimate to install a wrought iron fence to enclose the front of our property (approx 200 ft of fence and two gates). But they never showed up and did not call with an explanation.

Category fencing

04/04/2016

Theodore E.

Excellent. They came when they said they would and finished in a day. Property was left clean and ready to go.

Description of Work
Removed old wood fence and replaced it .

Category fencing

02/27/2016

Sarah A K.

Arrived three hours late. Original start time was 9 am and arrived approximately 12 pm. This was largely a non-issue for me as I was more focused on the work and installed products. The driveway gate's wooden slats were stained off site a shade closer to a dark brown instead of the planned darker color...closer to black. We pointed out the variance in expectation and the vendor quickly resolved by applying a dark stain on site. This, too, was a non-issue as the gate still needed to be painted elsewhere after installation completed. The vendor jumped on the concern quickly though and didn't question it. The gate looks gorgeous! Fabulous!!! The vinyl block wall extensions look so much better than the wooden ones. Overall, a fantastic job and great products!

Description of Work
Removed existing wood slat driveway gate and wooden block wall extensions. Installed new driveway gate with steel frame, knob, deadbolt lock, and fresh redwood. Painted and stained gate on site. Installed customer purchased knob and deadbolt. Installed new vinyl block wall extensions. Cleared debris with very little remaining.

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, fencing, driveway gates

01/13/2016

Rachel S.

The job went as planned. Once the design was set, construction of the gate took around 3 weeks. Installation took two days.

Description of Work
All County made us a driveway gate. Nir and his team are extremely professional and they are very good at what they do. I would say they are artisans. They have a sense of design as well as craft. I highly recommend them.

Category driveway gates

09/04/2015

Brenda Y.

Description of Work
I felt it was a bait & switch. I got bid, then provider said he could not make any money on the deal and that he was pressured in to signing up with Angie's List. |He told me to cancel with Angie's List and deal directly, but he was more than other bids I had gotten. |I have no doubt that his product/service is excellent, but I was very disappointed and disgusted with how the deal was handled. The deal should have been honored and I should have paid for materials. He seemed to think that he would not get the money I paid for the deal.

Category concrete repair, wrought iron, driveway gates, patios

07/13/2015

NORMAN Z.

Description of Work
Backing out of my driveway, I inadvertently damaged my metal gate in a way that made it difficult to open. This occurred on a Saturday morning. I called All County Fence and Gates, expecting, at best, that they would come out on the following Monday. To my surprise and pleasure, the principal of the company came that afternoon and made the repair perfectly for a modest charge.

07/02/2015

maria B.

Description of Work
I have scheduled 3 times, and he did not come out.

Category driveway gates

06/29/2015

Steven B.

Description of Work
Nir was excellent to deal with and his crew worked very hard in 100deg weather. They installed 150lf of wrought iron fencing, 2 double gates and 4555 lf of snake fencing

Category concrete repair, fencing, wrought iron, driveway gates, patios

05/11/2015

Eli G.

Nir is fantastic. In an industry full of a lot of crooks, this is one of the good guys!

Description of Work
built, installed and preforms maintence on front fence for our house.

04/19/2015

Biagio M.

Came out same day to give us a free quote. Had 2 workers show up only a couple hours later who took care of the job in a timely, clean and professional manner. Fingers crossed this solution holds.

Description of Work
Fixed our wooden fence gate, which has broken several times over the last 5 years. Previous providers band-aided the problem. This provider offered an actual fix.

12/30/2014

Jennifer W.

This was a monster of a project that involved four homeowners and a LOT of preparation. Nir was patient and so knowledgable. He was a really great asset in the planning and decision making. His insight and advice on what to do and what not to do was invaluable. He wasn't a salesman and didn't try to up-sell or make more money - in fact he saved us money by providing a demo company he trusts and works with frequently. When we were finally ready to move forward, his team showed up on time and worked hard and fast. They were respectful and stayed on task. Nir was a great leader and got the project done days before the deadline. As a project manager, he is a dream to work with and will absolutely be my "fence guy" of choice should the need arise again.

Description of Work
Demolition of three cinder block walls, footings, gates, and patios. Installation of five white vinyl fences and gates.

Category concrete repair, fencing, driveway gates, patios

12/13/2014

Geraldine S.

.Neil was a life saver. I could not get anybody to come out on a Saturday night. A careless driver had backed into my wrought iron electric driveway gate and completely buckled it.. It would not stay closed because the receiving post was badly damaged. With the gate open I could not let my dogs out in the yard and my house was not secure. . Neil of All County Fence and Gates came out at 6:30 pm on a Saturday evening and went right to work. He was pleasant and professional. He sympathized with my plight. He immediately took charge and knew what to do on this extremely cold and dark December night. I stood there shivering as I watched him work using a huge flashlight.. When he finished the gate and receiving post were perfectly aligned. When he completed the repair of my mangled gate receiving post he went to my front wrought iron pedestrian gate. It had sagged from its weight and the lock was barely staying locked. He took the entire lock off and repositioned the gate so that it would stay locked. Both jobs were amazing. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anybody for not only a job well done but the price was surprisingly reasonable. I have been totally ripped off on other occasions when in such a desperate situation. I will definitely call him again if I have any problems in his area of expertise.

Description of Work
He repaired my large wrought iron driveway electric gate which would not remain closed because someone had backed a car into it and badly damaged the receiving post and bracket. He also repaired my wrought iron pedestrian gate which had become out of line and sagged away from the entire wrought iron frame so that it would not lock securely..

10/03/2014

Mark D.

Nir did a great job communicating throughout the job. He wasn't able to be on site on the day of the project, but he called a to make sure the work was satisfactory. I expressed concern about a gap by the channel where the dogs could escape, and he assured me they would fix it. The next day they returned and created a custom section around the channel. It looks very professional, and I was impressed at the extra time he took to make sure the job was done right and to my satisfaction. He also fixed a gate at no extra charge. I'm very pleased and highly recommend him!

Description of Work
Replaced wrought iron fence up the slope and across drainage channel.

08/09/2014

Ken S.

They did clean professional work and built the wrought iron frame on the premise. Very clean looking. Workmanship was excellent. Owner was very professional.

Description of Work
Took off two old doors and created a wrought iron support on which to hang two new doors of redwood so that they closed properly and were level.

05/28/2013

NANCY H.

I called on the Thursday before Memorial Day. He was extremely kind and pleasant and offered to come over the holiday weekend. I declined and we set up the appointment for the Tuesday following the weekend. On Tuesday morning, he called to indicate he was on his way, and he arrived about 30 minutes later. He easily diagnosed the problem and the fix and provided me with the estimate. He had all his supplies on the truck, and within 30 minutes he had the rusted/rotted hinge removed and the replacement hinge welded in place. He also provided 2 toppers for the gate posts which were missing and which prevent rain and bugs from getting inside the wrought iron post. He was very pleasant and easy to deal with and likable. He made the job seem easy....but I had already called 2 other places that said this was too small of a job.

Description of Work
Removed broken wrought iron gate hinge, welded on new gate hinge, added 2 decorative toppers to wrought iron gate.

DiBara Masonry

Named "Top Masonry & Concrete Company" by Industry Oversight, we are a fourth generation masonry company, specializing in repairs, restorations and new installations of stone, block, brick, concrete and pavers, as well as waterproofing and sealing of any sort. No matter how odd, large or small the project may be, DiBara Masonry can provide exactly what you need, because with DiBara, expert advice is always free and expert service is always delivered. Our Story: Son of a third generation mason, DiBara Masonry's owner, Matthew DiBara, started working with a trowel and mortar beside his father at a young age on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts. After deciding to move west and build up his company there, Matt left the cold weather behind but carried with him the knowledge and history of his Italian ancestors and ever since has delivered expert quality sure to make Pasquale proud.

Offers by DiBara Masonry on Angi
    Keystone Remodeling Inc

Mulholland Brand

**WE OFFER THE LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED** Mulholland Brand is a high-end direct manufacturer of low maintenance aluminum gates, fences, railings, and pergolas. For direct to consumer installations, we only offer the best quality to customers. With over 25 years of experience and a 4.9/5 star average user rating on Google and Yelp, you can count on us to do an amazing job. If you are looking for the highest quality manufacturing and installations, call us today at 818-639-3820 or check us out at http://www.mulhollandbrand.com for great service, great passion, and the best security gates in Los Angeles!

Offers by Mulholland Brand on Angi

Fencing Installation - wood, iron & vinyl. Driveway Gate & Access Control. Garage Doors. Driveway Gates Repair