All County Fence & Gates

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

All County Fence and Gates is the professional you were looking for. With attention to detail and you being top priority I am confident that I can offer you customer satisfaction. Specializing in fencing and Driveway Gates Repair & installation in Los Angeles, we've built our reputation from the ground up. By providing the highest standard of workmanship and service on all jobs and settling for nothing less than the best, we strive to live up to our motto of quality without compromise....

Sears Garage Systems

Sears Garage Systems

We offer repair services on Sears and most other models of garage doors. We also specialize in preventative maintenance “Tune Ups”, automatic door opener problems, and spring & roller replacements.

11/12/2016

We contacted Nir based on Angie's List reviews. He came out to look at the problems, and promised to email us an estimate. I had to call him to remind him that we were waiting for this estimate when it didn't arrive. He did send it, but it was unclear if we needed to sign and send it back. Also, I had to call him at least twice to get the job scheduled. I realize the job was a small one, but I als...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our wrought iron gate to our back yard needed to be replaced, and the iron railing along our front porch needed repair and repainting.

CATEGORY wrought iron

06/28/2016

Never showed up. We had a scheduled appointment for an estimate, but no one came. It was a huge inconvenience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called and set up an appointment for an estimate to install a wrought iron fence to enclose the front of our property (approx 200 ft of fence and two gates). But they never showed up and did not call with an explanation.

CATEGORY fencing

04/04/2016

Excellent. They came when they said they would and finished in a day.   Property was left  clean and ready to go.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old wood fence and replaced it .

CATEGORY fencing

02/27/2016

Arrived three hours late. Original start time was 9 am and arrived approximately 12 pm. This was largely a non-issue for me as I was more focused on the work and installed products. The driveway gate's wooden slats were stained off site a shade closer to a dark brown instead of the planned darker color...closer to black. We pointed out the variance in expectation and the vendor quickly resolved by...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed existing wood slat driveway gate and wooden block wall extensions. Installed new driveway gate with steel frame, knob, deadbolt lock, and fresh redwood. Painted and stained gate on site. Installed customer purchased knob and deadbolt. Installed new vinyl block wall extensions. Cleared debris with very little remaining.

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,fencing,driveway gates

01/13/2016

The job went as planned. Once the design was set, construction of the gate took around 3 weeks. Installation took two days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All County made us a driveway gate.  Nir and his team are extremely professional and they are very good at what they do. I would say they are artisans. They have a sense of design as well as craft. I highly recommend them.

CATEGORY driveway gates

Fencing Installation - wood, iron & vinyl. Driveway Gate & Access Control. Garage Doors. Driveway Gates Repair