Agasi Plumbing & Water Systems

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2010

18653 Ventura Blvd Ste 133

Tarzana, CA 91356

Agasi Plumbing & Water Systems is a full service plumbing and water systems company and been in business for over 30 years. Founded by Nir Agasi in 1986, Agasi Plumbing & water systems has consistently been known for its high standards of excellence and reasonable pricing. As a full service provider we work in homes, office buildings and industrial sites. No job is too small or too large for us to handle with exceptional care and superior quality....

03/24/2021

MARY CRESCENZO P.

I called them and the person who came was very polite and professional. But after he gave me an estimate, he never came back and never called back. The person on the phone was professional and polite too.

Description of Work
They're supposed to adjust a gas line and also install a water system line for my refrigerator that has water and ice dispenser and replace a water heater.

Victor A.

Whenever I have plumbing problems at my house and my apartment building I call Agasi Plumbing. I've been using their services for years and I'm always satisfied with their work and their reasonable prices. They installed a new tankless water heater in my home to replace my heater that stopped working. They did an excellent job and I will call them again when I need service. Thank you Agasi Plumbing for your great service!

Description of Work
Water heater

Category water heater repair

Christopher W.

My old toilet wasn't efficient and used too much water. Agasi Plumbing and Water Systems helped me replace it with a new toilet from start to finish: they gave me different options, made recommendations, ordered and brought the toilet, installed it, and got rid of the old toilet for me. This was a painless full service process and I am very happy. I'll use them again.

Description of Work
New toilet

Doreen R.

We worked with Agasi before and they never disappoint. We had two small repairs to do and they did them quickly and without a problem (unclogged our bathroom sink and fixed a broken sprinkler). Did a clean and quick job. Very reliable. Recommended.

Description of Work
clogged sink, broken sprinkler

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

08/01/2020

Lelanie D.

When Javier came he found out that there was an outlet. The previous plumber covered it and when Home Depot installer came he claimed there was none. So thank you to Javier, you are one honest guy.

Description of Work
Make a line for washer outlet.

Category drain pipe

07/29/2020

Ruby H.

Nir came to our home and walked through it. He inspected it by turning on the water and looking at thing with his eyes. We were under the impression that he was going to be able to do some of the work that day. He was not able to perform any services, nor provide us with a quote and charged us $95 for the visit. He said that he would provide us with a quote for all the services we needed and never did. His initial verbal estimates were very high but I was willing to pay for quality. I not only did not receive anything of quality, I didn't even receive anything that qualified as service but was charged $95. I understand that with COVID-19, things are tough but it doesn't justify what feels like theft. We ultimately got another plumber to come. He charged us $200 for labor and $92 for a highly recommended garbage disposal. He was also able to fix the brown water from the tub spout simply by actually inspecting it (taking it apart) and taking out the part that was left behind by the previous installer (installer of developer who renovated the home).

Description of Work
Garbage Disposal Change, Hot Water Heater Inspection, Water Pressure Evaluation & Brown Water From Tub Spout

Category plumbing, water heater repair

You called us to conduct a plumbing inspection at your recently bought house. The inspector who came out was our company's owner with 30 years of experience in the plumbing field. He did hundreds of inspections related to real estate transactions like yours. The appointment was scheduled for 6:30pm to accommodate your afterhours schedule and was set for inspection only. No work was scheduled for that time as we do not start any job this late in the day. Our inspector checked every issue you showed him, faucets, drains, water heater, cabinets, noise issues, water pressure, garbage disposal, and everything else you had on your list. He spent close to an hour providing explanations and answering your questions and you complemented him on his knowledge and experience. You asked for a quote for some of the items and he advised you'd get it from the office in a few days and not on the spot. As you know, inspections in real estate transactions by contractors of any field are not free. Additionally, you knew in advance the charge was $95 so it was no surprise to you. You also know that inspections do not include any repair work. You had the option to apply the inspection fee towards the repair work if you chose to do the repairs with us. We keep records of all our communications and we reviewed our correspondence with you. A week after the inspection we texted your cell phone to ask for your email address so we can send you the quote for repairs. We never heard from you and never received an email address. We regret you didn't receive our quote. We could have easily done all the work for you for less than what the other plumber charged you. We understand times are difficult during covid-19 and hope you're healthy and safe. We are sorry we didn't receive your email and didn't have the chance to work with you and add you to our long list of satisfied customers. We at Agasi Plumbing believe in keeping long term relationships with our customers through reasonable prices, years of experience, and excellent workmanship.

01/23/2020

pamela A.

I called their office and we made an appointment for the following day. The technician arrived on time and was very professional. He ran a few tests to find out where the clog was, but the clog had apparently already cleared itself. The technician said there would be no charge for the service call and asked that I call them if the issue should repeat itself. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Clear clog between washing machine and main line

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you so much for the positive review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Agasi Plumbing. Please don't hesitate to give us a call in the future for any of your plumbing needs.

12/04/2019

GREG T.

Such a wonderful experience. They came to the house promptly and utter professionalism. Their work was crisp, clean, and done very professionally. They charged an extremely reasonable fee for the work they did. Highly recommended!!!! A++

Description of Work
Replace my washing machine drainage system

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate it! We work hard to maintain professionalism and will be very happy to help you with all your future plumbing needs.

11/11/2019

Lawrence & Mary Ann R.

Perfectly. I called Agasi Plumbing Saturday. I spoke to Nir Agasi, and told him what I needed. He said one of his plumbers would arrive Monday between 8:30 am - 10:30 am. On Monday, Manuel, a plumber in a Agasi Plumbing van, arrived at 8:30 am. He was very nice, new exactly what needed to be done, and had the right parts with him. He welded a copper elbow onto the water intake, installed two discrete valves at each end. He connected the intake hose to the sink's hot water. It all worked perfectly and he did all this in about 20 minutes! When I asked for the bill he said they would send an invoice in the mail.

Description of Work
I needed a second valve installed on the hot water line underneath the kitchen sink. Because of a leak at my dishwasher's water inlet the hose supplying the water had to be disconnected until a new part arrives. Since my under-sink hot water inlet had only one valve I could not use my hot water at the sink with the dishwasher hose removed. A second valve for the dishwasher was needed.

Category plumbing

We highly appreciate the positive feedback for Agasi Plumbing! We are glad you had a great experience and hope to hear from you again in the future for any of your plumbing needs. Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

01/15/2019

gil S.

GREAT COMPANY, NICE PEOPLE & VERY ACCOMMODATING YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH THIS PLUMBING COMPANY.

Description of Work
INSTALL NEW FAUCET, REPLACE WATER LINE TO A TOILET, SECURE WATER PIPES TO INTERIOR WALLS.

Category plumbing

Thank you for your kind words and positive review. We appreciate longtime customers such as yourself who support our local business. We look forward to hearing from you in the future!

01/14/2019

Aviram M.

In the last 5 years, I have used Agasi Plumbing on an average of once a year. Most of those annual visits are to replace the water filter in the kitchen. This month I used them twice, the second time was to replace a shower cartridge. When I call them I request Manuel. I had good experience with him and with Nir. Beside their quality of work and responsiveness, I like them because when it is not necessary for them to come they will try to solve your problem using FaceTime.. Last year the water heater stopped working, and I was guided how to start the heater myself, The first time I have done it myself. HIGHLY Reccomended!!

Description of Work
Filter Replacement, Shower Cartridge replacement

Category plumbing

Thank you for your recommendation and kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Agasi Plumbing. Our #1 priority is customer satisfaction and improving our services. We count ourselves lucky to have customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

11/01/2018

Victor A.

They are so good. I called them for a broken pipe. There was water all over my yard. They came immediately, found the problem, fixed the pipe and helped vacuum away all the water. They are my go to guys. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Flood from broken pipe

Category plumbing

Thank you for your recommendation! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to hearing from you with any of your future plumbing needs.

11/01/2018

Doreen R.

I love Agasi!! Every time I have plumbing problems I call them and they're the best. I had to fix a kitchen faucet that was spraying everywhere and I called them. They replaced one part but told me it's better to replace the whole faucet because that repair wasn't good enough. They were right and the problem wasn't completely eliminated. They could keep repairing it but they recommended that I cut my losses and replace it. They brought a faucet themselves based on the criteria I gave them and came the next day and installed it. It's wonderful and I love my new faucet. And it ended up cheaper than trying to deal with the repairs over and over again. Thank you Agasi!

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet

Category plumbing

Thank you so much for your review. We work really hard to offer the best service possible and make our customers happy. Hope to hear from you again soon!

07/31/2018

Christopher W.

We did a remodeling in two bathrooms and Agasi Plumbing did a wonderful work installing pipes, faucets, toilets, sinks and tubs. We were very satisfied with their work and customer service and will use them again.

Description of Work
Bathrooms Remodeling

07/31/2018

Victor A.

Agasi Plumbing replaced a water heater at one of my rentals on a Friday afternoon on a very short notice. I called them at 2:30 and in less than an hour they were there with a new water heater and started working. It was amazing. I was afraid that my tenant will not have hot water over the weekend but these guys saved my life! Thank you Agasi Plumbing! YOU ARE THE BEST!!

Description of Work
water heater

Category water heater repair

07/30/2018

Mary B.

Very smooth form start to finish. They showed up on time, were very neat, finished the job on time and cleaned up so well. Our water heater is in the garage and they hosed down the entire garage floor when the finished. Very impressive.

Description of Work
Replace Water Heater

07/30/2018

Doreen R.

They fixed a toilet that kept flushing, replaced a kitchen faucet and opened a tub drain. They did it so quickly, they were in and out in no time. Very clean work, very courteous staff. I will definitely call them again.

Description of Work
Excellent repair job

09/05/2017

Jonathan R.

I've used Joe before and knew he did great work and is someone that I could trust to do the job right the first time. I had hired a contractor to do some other work and fix the toilets but there was still a problem. Joe showed up exactly when he said he would, fixed the problem and charged me a very reasonable price. I highly recommend using AA Valley Plumbing again because it's hard to find a plumber that I can trust.

Description of Work
I had a toilet leak

05/02/2017

Robyn O.

They were prompt and professional and did a great job! Did the job as promised, and would hire them again in a pinch

Description of Work
Water main repair.

10/11/2016

Victor A.

I moved to a new house and I needed some remodeling. I've been working with Agasi Plumbing for many years so I called them to do the plumbing work for me and they were wonderful. They remodeled my kitchen (new pipes, new gas line, fixtures installation), installed the washer and dryer, and relocated my water heater from my old house into my new house. They did a great job and their employees were very professional and courteous and always on time. They gave me very good advice and helped me choose between different options. I am very happy with the results. This is the best plumbing company!

Description of Work
House remodeling (kitchen, washer, dryer, gas connections)

Category plumbing, water heater repair, home remodeling

09/21/2016

Doreen R.

We worked with them for several years. They are a great company. We had a bathroom remodeling and they replaced the toilet, sinks, and tub for us and a few other repairs. The work was very clean. They finished on time and charged exactly what they quoted us. The staff was very nice and professional. We highly recommend.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling.

09/02/2016

mojgan A.

VERY BAD. I talked to them twice and i asked them questions. First time about what they want to do and how much it would cost me, the lady who answered the phone connected me with the technician. He was kind of rude but he answered me that he needed to replace everything in the water heater, and because it is a very sensitive job for one hour - one hour and half labor, they will charge me 320.00. when i told him it seems high, he got angry at me and basically told me this is what it is because he is so good. The second time i asked the same lady about the warranty in case of replacement and changing the whole water heater. The same guy called me very angry and very short and forced me to repeat everything i had asked the lady. Then instead of answering, he said we sent you an email and told you about the manufactures warranty, which is not true, and when i told him i am thinking about changing the whole water heater he started screaming at me said: Listen, you called me so many times and wasting my time..... It was then that i knew he wasn't the right choice. He was so short, rude and arrogant. Part of a working with somebody is the good customer service. Imagine if something would go wrong after they installed the part, and i wanted them to come and fix it!!!!!

Description of Work
My water heater doesn't work, so i gave them the manufacture's information. They gave me an estimate.

Category plumbing

The customer's description is full of untruths. No one was rude, no one was short with her, and no one screamed at her. To the contrary – we did our best to help her solve her problem: we were courteous and professional, and we supported everything we said with emails, which she confirmed receipt of. She called us after not having hot water for four days, and we acted quickly and professionally. We tried to save her money by contacting the manufacturer hoping her warranty (which expired) would cover the parts, and were going to order the correct parts based on the manufacturer's recommendations. We quoted her the price and explained our warranty policy verbally and in writing. It took her three more days and about 10 phone calls to decide not to use our services because of a warranty issue she had with us. She wanted us to give her a full warranty for the entire water heater including the tank (which is eight years old!), not just for the parts that were going to be replaced (gas valve and pilot assembly). Even the manufacturer does not do that. Our warranty is 90 days for labor, and one year factory warranty for the parts, which is what we offered her. Additionally, she argued over the price we quoted her and demanded handyman's rates, because her handyman told her it was a "simple job" (yet, he could not do it himself). Because we are a professional plumbing company with all the necessary certificates and licenses, we cannot compete with the low prices of unlicensed individuals. My company and I went out of our way to help this customer and her baby who were without hot water for days. We spent a lot of time going back and forth between the manufacturer and the customer, but in the end, she told us she would rather stay without hot water than not get the warranty she wanted.

12/24/2015

Doreen R.

We converted a small storage space into a bathroom and we called Agasi Plumbing based on past experience. The space was very problematic, small, and oddly shaped, and it presented a lot of challenges, like lack of access, sheer walls that can't be drilled, and stairs above a sloped ceiling. The plumbers had to be very creative to find solutions. They did a wonderful job at a reasonable price! They finished the plumbing quickly and met deadlines, so the other contractors could do their job on time. Everything is working beautifully now. We are so happy to have our new bathroom and glad we called Agasi Plumbing. We definitely recommend them to anyone who wants to remodel.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling

10/25/2015

Denis C.

We had a problem with our water heater - it wasn't heating! We called Agasi plumbing which was recommended by a friend. The crew arrived the same day. They figured out the problem immediately but said we needed a replacement part. The owner called the water heater's manufacturer to order the part and discovered the heater was still under a warranty. Yippee! No charge for the part. It took the manufacturer a few days to send the part, and there was also a little confusion with FedEx, but the day the part arrived the owner himself came to install it. Voila, everything works again! I highly recommend this company. They did a clean and fast job at a very reasonable price. They dealt with the manufacturer and FedEx directly, and were on top of things.

Description of Work
Great plumbing company.

10/07/2015

Michael G.

My wife & I are doing some household renovations, and we recently hired Agasi Plumbing and Water Systems to install two new bathroom sinks. The same day when I got home from work the sinks were already installed. My wife said the plumbers were in and out in about three hours, cleaned up, and did a really nice job. The price $320.- seemed to me very reasonable for the job. Here's the kicker-we have a big dog that isn't very friendly. My wife said in a few minutes the plumbers and the dog acted as if they were best friends. Soon we will be replacing our kitchen sink with a nice stainless steel sink, and I plan on hiring them again.

Description of Work
Installed 2 new sinks

IND Construction, LLC.

At IND construction, we believe that the heart lives where the home is. We do more than construct homes; we commit to caring, design & beauty. Why IND? High-Quality Homes With High Standards Of Excellence! For over 14 years, IND Construction has offered Design & Build construction services throughout Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley. We specialize in residential remodeling, including New Construction and Custom Home Building, Additions of All Types, Complete Home Renovations, Kitchens and Baths, Design, and Planning. We help take your blue-sky concepts and turn your dream remodel into a reality! Our commitment is to preserve the origins of the structure, integrated with our specialized interior designs. As a fully licensed (License #937833), bonded & insured remodeling company, we are reliable, trustworthy & reputable. From our family to yours, our #1 goal is your satisfaction! Services Provided Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs), Custom Home, Garage Building, Guesthouse Design & Construction, Home Additions, Home Remodeling, New Home Construction, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling Awards * NKBA - National Kitchen & Bath Association * NARI - National Association of the remodeling industry * Best of Houzz Service Award, 2014-2016 * 2012 Angie's List- Super Service Award

Halo Construction Group

Halo Roofing is a GAF certified Master Elite full service roofing, rain gutters, whole house insulation, windows, new and retrofit, sales and installation company. Our service are covers LA, Orange and parts of Ventura Counties. We have our own service and installation crews and do not use sub-contractors. We provide free estimates for all jobs and services. Additional DBA - Halo Headquarters Inc. Award winning.

Offers by Halo Construction Group on Angi
    Construction Masters

Awarded by J.D. Power, Construction Masters is a family owned, full service, general construction company with 32 years of experience in Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling, Garage Conversions (ADU), New Construction, Room Additions, Roofing, Painting, Flooring, Windows, Stonework and more. Licensed #762655 & #623586, Bonded #SC1025172 and Insured #1454306. Construction Masters has gained a reputation for excellence as one of California’s most respected construction firms as well as an industry leader within the residential, corporate and restaurant/retail construction markets. Contact us and make your dream a reality! Additional DBA - Moshe Cohen Inc.

Offers by Construction Masters on Angi
    CA
    California: Contractors
    04/30/2023

Plumbing - water heaters, drain cleaning, sewer rooting, video inspection, pipe repair, trenchless drain pipe replacement, re-piping, fixtures, gas pipe repair.