Agasi Plumbing & Water Systems

Founded 1986 • With Angi since July 2010

18653 Ventura Blvd Ste 133

Tarzana, CA 91356

Agasi Plumbing & Water Systems is a full service plumbing and water systems company and been in business for over 30 years. Founded by Nir Agasi in 1986, Agasi Plumbing & water systems has consistently been known for its high standards of excellence and reasonable pricing. As a full service provider we work in homes, office buildings and industrial sites. No job is too small or too large for us to handle with exceptional care and superior quality....

4.4

plumbers (62)water heaters (14)home remodeling (10)drain cleaning (9)gas leak repair (2)sewer cleaning (1)drain pipe installation (1)

03/24/2021

I called them and the person who came was very polite and professional. But after he gave me an estimate, he never came back and never called back. The person on the phone was professional and polite too.

Description of Work
They're supposed to adjust a gas line and also install a water system line for my refrigerator that has water and ice dispenser and replace a water heater.

Work Completed On 03/24/2021

10/30/2020

Whenever I have plumbing problems at my house and my apartment building I call Agasi Plumbing. I've been using their services for years and I'm always satisfied with their work and their reasonable prices. They installed a new tankless water heater in my home to replace my heater that stopped working. They did an excellent job and I will call them again when I need service. Thank you Agasi Plumbin...

Description of Work
Water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 10/23/2020

10/30/2020

My old toilet wasn't efficient and used too much water. Agasi Plumbing and Water Systems helped me replace it with a new toilet from start to finish: they gave me different options, made recommendations, ordered and brought the toilet, installed it, and got rid of the old toilet for me. This was a painless full service process and I am very happy. I'll use them again.

Description of Work
New toilet

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

10/30/2020

We worked with Agasi before and they never disappoint. We had two small repairs to do and they did them quickly and without a problem (unclogged our bathroom sink and fixed a broken sprinkler). Did a clean and quick job. Very reliable. Recommended.

Description of Work
clogged sink, broken sprinkler

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

08/01/2020

When Javier came he found out that there was an outlet. The previous plumber covered it and when Home Depot installer came he claimed there was none. So thank you to Javier, you are one honest guy.

Description of Work
Make a line for washer outlet.

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

07/29/2020

Nir came to our home and walked through it. He inspected it by turning on the water and looking at thing with his eyes. We were under the impression that he was going to be able to do some of the work that day. He was not able to perform any services, nor provide us with a quote and charged us $95 for the visit. He said that he would provide us with a quote for all the services we needed and never...

Description of Work
Garbage Disposal Change, Hot Water Heater Inspection, Water Pressure Evaluation & Brown Water From Tub Spout

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

You called us to conduct a plumbing inspection at your recently bought house. The inspector who came out was our company's owner with 30 years of experience in the plumbing field. He did hundreds of inspections related to real estate transactions like yours. The appointment was scheduled for 6:30pm to accommodate your afterhours schedule and was set for inspection only. No work was scheduled for t...

01/23/2020

I called their office and we made an appointment for the following day. The technician arrived on time and was very professional. He ran a few tests to find out where the clog was, but the clog had apparently already cleared itself. The technician said there would be no charge for the service call and asked that I call them if the issue should repeat itself. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Clear clog between washing machine and main line

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

Thank you so much for the positive review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with Agasi Plumbing. Please don't hesitate to give us a call in the future for any of your plumbing needs.

12/04/2019

Such a wonderful experience. They came to the house promptly and utter professionalism. Their work was crisp, clean, and done very professionally. They charged an extremely reasonable fee for the work they did. Highly recommended!!!! A++

Description of Work
Replace my washing machine drainage system

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/04/2019

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate it! We work hard to maintain professionalism and will be very happy to help you with all your future plumbing needs.

11/11/2019

Perfectly. I called Agasi Plumbing Saturday. I spoke to Nir Agasi, and told him what I needed. He said one of his plumbers would arrive Monday between 8:30 am - 10:30 am. On Monday, Manuel, a plumber in a Agasi Plumbing van, arrived at 8:30 am. He was very nice, new exactly what needed to be done, and had the right parts with him. He welded a copper elbow onto the water intake, installed two discr...

Description of Work
I needed a second valve installed on the hot water line underneath the kitchen sink. Because of a leak at my dishwasher's water inlet the hose supplying the water had to be disconnected until a new part arrives. Since my under-sink hot water inlet had only one valve I could not use my hot water at the sink with the dishwasher hose removed. A second valve for the dishwasher was needed.

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

We highly appreciate the positive feedback for Agasi Plumbing! We are glad you had a great experience and hope to hear from you again in the future for any of your plumbing needs. Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

01/15/2019

GREAT COMPANY, NICE PEOPLE & VERY ACCOMMODATING YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH THIS PLUMBING COMPANY.

Description of Work
INSTALL NEW FAUCET, REPLACE WATER LINE TO A TOILET, SECURE WATER PIPES TO INTERIOR WALLS.

Work Completed On 01/07/2019

Thank you for your kind words and positive review. We appreciate longtime customers such as yourself who support our local business. We look forward to hearing from you in the future!

Plumbing - water heaters, drain cleaning, sewer rooting, video inspection, pipe repair, trenchless drain pipe replacement, re-piping, fixtures, gas pipe repair.