advanced construction

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2013

3.1

New construction and remodelling...

*Hire us for 4 hours and get an extra hour FREE* *Due to COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions to ensure your safety and ours. We are practicing no contact estimates, and are also wearing protective gloves, booties, and face masks to ensure we do our part to keep you safe during this pandemic* *Call us today about our Water Heater installation special for $499! * Call us today for your FREE Estimate. With over 40 years of experience we pride ourselves on the high quality work we provide to our customers. We Specialize in Wood framing, all types of concrete work, masonry work, plumbing, minor electrical, drywall repair and replacement, painting, roofing, handyman services, junk removal and hauling.

We are a Los Angeles and Santa Clarita full services electric company, family owned. We provide quality service. No job is too small, and all our work is guaranteed. And we are pet friendly (people too). New and upgrade electrical work for both residential and commercial needs. Install or replace ceiling fans, plugs, switches. Perimeter & landscape lighting, and flood lights. Smoke alarms, Jacuzzi power hookups, lamp repairs. Add down lighting to your rooms; upgrade to led lighting and save money on your electric bill. Electrical panel upgrades; surge protection (whole house); rewires, emergency backup generators, corrections for home inspections. General trouble-shooting. DBA: Chris the Electrican.

Family owned & operated. IND Construction is a full service construction and remodeling company servicing LA County, San Fernando Valley, and San Gabriel Valley. Our company is well known for its ability to handle all aspects of complete indoor projects. We offer full services construction on all projects as: complete kitchen and bathroom remodeling, room additions new construction and complete general remodeling. After many years of experience with commercial, industrial and residential projects that allowed us to develop powerful customer service skills, attention to detail, and the desire to challenge ourselves on every difficult project. IND Construction has created a powerful team which are built with project managers, field supervisors and qualified craftsmen and subcontractors’ that specialized in achieving the highest customer results and desires. Our team of construction professionals offers a single source solution for all of your construction related needs. Simple to extreme anything is possible if you can dream it, we can create it. We have structured our services so that we can assist in all aspects of decision making related to the development, design and construction process. https://youtu.be/JJCJCGySLPo

03/19/2015

Description of Work
Julian answered the phone with "yeah". While describing my project, Julian cut me off and said "no, I'm not interested". Very rude from the start.

12/23/2014

I had initially wanted a quote...then realized they are in the Valley and way to far for my comfort for them to provide work. did not get an estimate and glad i didn't.

Description of Work
told me too far for quote

11/18/2014

The service went okay. They were quick to get started and tear out the kitchen. They sent out different crews for electrical, plumbing and cabinets. They completed the project in about 3 months. They did not completed the job in the time frame estimated. The technicians were professional and scheduling the job was easy. My biggest concern was finishing the project in a timely manner.

Description of Work
I hired the company to remodel my kitchen.

Category handyman service

electrical, CCTV, telephone, networking, fire alarm, security framing insulation drywall solar

pluming