advanced construction

Founded 2001 • With Angi since January 2013

3.1

New construction and remodelling...

Paramount Pavers & Construction

General contractor in Los Angeles and the surrounding counties since 2001. specialize in building Room Additions (Plans to Finish) doing major remodeling. emphasize on giving personal attention as well as working real close up with the customers. I believe in 100% service and respect to the customers. Our Services : Room Additions, Bathroom Remodeling, Landscape, Hardscape, Complete Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, New Construction, Exterior Remodeling, Interior Remodeling, Painting Contractor, Electrical Contractor, Patio Remodeling, Decks, Patios, Retaining Walls, Swimming Pools, Law Voltage, Cement Work, Concrete Work, Bathroom Renovation, Bathroom Installation, Bathroom Removal, Bathroom Remodeling Ideas, Bathroom Replacement, Kitchen Renovation, Kitchen Installation, Kitchen Repair, Kitchen Remodeling Ideas, Kitchen Replacement, Home Addition Contractor, Framing Contractor, Drywall Contractor, Plumbing Contractor, Home Remodeling

Freelite Skylights

Award winning. Additional contact name - Diana Rollins. General Contractor specializing in sales, service & installation of variuos brands and types of skylights.We offer skylights from tubular to custom for residential and commercial. We offer a complete installation; seal the roof, framing, insulation, drywall, plaster, painting and skylight shade accessories or electric lighting with your skylights. We now have solar powered skylights.

03/19/2015

Description of Work
Julian answered the phone with "yeah". While describing my project, Julian cut me off and said "no, I'm not interested". Very rude from the start.

12/23/2014

I had initially wanted a quote...then realized they are in the Valley and way to far for my comfort for them to provide work. did not get an estimate and glad i didn't.

Description of Work
told me too far for quote

11/18/2014

The service went okay. They were quick to get started and tear out the kitchen. They sent out different crews for electrical, plumbing and cabinets. They completed the project in about 3 months. They did not completed the job in the time frame estimated. The technicians were professional and scheduling the job was easy. My biggest concern was finishing the project in a timely manner.

Description of Work
I hired the company to remodel my kitchen.

Category handyman service

electrical, CCTV, telephone, networking, fire alarm, security framing insulation drywall solar

pluming