A C PROS

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2010

18653 VENTURA BLVD

Tarzana, CA 91356

AC Pros is a family owned and operated company. After years of working for other companies, the owners have decided that they can provide better customer service by opening their own company. Since then, AC Pros has proven that an outstanding services and care can drive a company into regional success story. AC Pros Inc. is licensed, insured (general and workers comp), and bonded company for your protection. All of our technicians are highly experienced in the installation of residential and commercial heating and air conditioning equipment. We can repair any equipment types and models from any manufacturer. Further, the owners are directly supervising all major repairs and installations. Our promise to you is that: We will provide you with the most professional, dedicated, honest service at a competitive price. We will give you our honest and professional opinion independently from any financial or other non-professional factors. We will respond to your problem in a timely and prompt manner. AC Pros Inc. will make any effort to ensure that your experience working with us is of comfort and that a complete satisfaction is reached....

08/20/2019

jeff G.

It was great! They're very professional, very friendly and they arrive on time and they were great people to deal with.

Description of Work
They did some Air conditioning work.

12/14/2015

Stan L.

Two words come to mind when describing my AC Pros experience: knowledge and reliability. This actually does not describe one person but rather their whole team. When I explained my situation, everyone including the scheduler/handler helped to get a technician out as soon as possible. And she stayed on top of the case throughout the entire two days to assure the right questions were getting answered to expedite the fix. The 2 techs that came out to evaluate/troubleshoot were thorough and during a secondary check found that it was not working 100% consistently so they went back to the drawing board, unfolding what was thought to be completed. (rarely do contractors take this kind of time nor admit something). Nevertheless, the final outcome would require the owner to come out the following day with a brand new replacement part. Noam was on time and on point with his observations and repair work. He offered helpful suggestions to maintain the heating unit and priced the final work in a transparent manner. I felt his integrity and willingness to meet the customer's needs were integral to how he does business. Happy to recommend anyday! And I typically never write reviews but felt the need to do my part and offer my opinion for others to read when contemplating calling AC Pros.

Description of Work
Repair and troubleshoot heating unit

10/31/2014

Henry P.

Category home builders

03/28/2014

Charlotte C.

I only paid him for the filters.... He may not have liked that, but offered to pay for them before he got them for me. I'm 80, and I think he felt sorry for me and installed one too. Originally, AC Pros installed roof A/C-and-heaters for the 8 top floor units in our condo after a disastrous roofing job severely messed up all 8 units -- including the ceiling radiant heating that could not be replaced. It wasn't cheap, but it came in UNDER the only bid to replace the radiant heating alone.

Description of Work
I couldn't find filters for my exhaust outlet. Noam brought some and put them in.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, home builders

I do not understand the rating as I have charge [removed member name] for the cost of the filters only! I do not feel sorry for her just was nice to ask about her health. I have responded to her call and supply her filters within 2 days and was at her house at the time that I told her that I will be there. So, instead of giving me straight A for my service, I got a barely B. I guess its an example of "No good deed goes unpunished"

08/29/2011

Joseph D.

Noam was definitely on time, professional and cordial. Most importantly, he was very reasonable with his prices since the other contractor gave me a quote 3-4 times higher.

Description of Work
1 ton air conditioning unit. Replaced leaking/rusting cooling coil with new coil. Brazed cooper lines and checked for leaks. Vacuumed refrigerant lines and recharged refrigerant. Installed condensate line trap and corrected rain deficiencies.

IND Construction, LLC.

At IND construction, we believe that the heart lives where the home is. We do more than construct homes; we commit to caring, design & beauty. Why IND? High-Quality Homes With High Standards Of Excellence! For over 14 years, IND Construction has offered Design & Build construction services throughout Los Angeles and the San Fernando Valley. We specialize in residential remodeling, including New Construction and Custom Home Building, Additions of All Types, Complete Home Renovations, Kitchens and Baths, Design, and Planning. We help take your blue-sky concepts and turn your dream remodel into a reality! Our commitment is to preserve the origins of the structure, integrated with our specialized interior designs. As a fully licensed (License #937833), bonded & insured remodeling company, we are reliable, trustworthy & reputable. From our family to yours, our #1 goal is your satisfaction! Services Provided Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs), Custom Home, Garage Building, Guesthouse Design & Construction, Home Additions, Home Remodeling, New Home Construction, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling Awards * NKBA - National Kitchen & Bath Association * NARI - National Association of the remodeling industry * Best of Houzz Service Award, 2014-2016 * 2012 Angie's List- Super Service Award

Quick Crew Builder

With over 20+ years of experience as a general contractor, we are here to help you with all your drywall, texturing, painting, framing, and hardwood flooring needs you may have. We also do electrical, light fixtures, changing receptacles, adding or replacing light fixtures, concrete work, demolition, job sight clean-ups, yard clean-ups, pressure washing exterior homes, garages, and driveways give me a call and we will be happy to give you an estimate 442-999-3588

Nexxus Remodeling Inc

We are among the highest-rated remodeling and construction companies in the Greater Los Angeles area. We can upgrade, repair, modify or even build you a brand new home from the ground up. We have been in business since 1998 and are rated number 1 by all of our customers and Angie's List members who have given us more A's across all service categories than any other contractor. From your very first call to Tony Panterra the owner, you will know why. We operate with honesty and genuine concern for homeowners. The owner interviews all customers and supervises each job every day. All of our projects include the highest quality materials and workmanship, and are completed on time. Nexxus will never underbid just to get our foot in the door on your special home projects. So whether you have a small or large project--a kitchen or bathroom remodel, a room addition, new windows and doors, painting, custom woodwork, carpentry--we can provide all of your general construction or remodeling needs including roofing, gutters, flooring, carpeting, plumbing, electrical, wrought iron, block walls, retaining walls, concrete pads, decking, patios, drywall, plaster, stucco, new appliances, custom cabinetry. We take care of it all.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available
    Satisfaction

AC Pros Inc. uses only the finest products available. We are authorized dealers for American Standard and Rheem equipment and Honeywell thermostats and controls. We chose these manufacturers after carefully evaluating factors such as performance, reliability, affordability and variety of products. Whether you need a new system for your home or a large-scale chiller for a high-rise building, we can provide you with right equipment and installation service to fit you unique application.