Vargas Plastering

• Trade License Expiration
  • 11/30/2020

13671 Shablow Ave

Sylmar, CA 91342

Vargas Plastering is a complete plastering company. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. Our license, bond, and insurance are in good standing and we have been awarded Angie's List prestigious Super Service Award for the last six consecutive years (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019) and will strive to win another for 2020!...

stucco (88)plastering (24)drywall (6)

03/02/2021

Absolute pros, the workmanship is excellent! Arrived on time and were finished in no time. Can't even tell where they patched up the stucco, would definitely hire again and would recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
patch up side wall of house and previous botched stucco repair

CATEGORY drywall,stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2021

12/18/2020

Vargas Plastering did an outstanding job for me. They showed up on time, worked quickly and cleaned up after they were finished. Jonathan Vargas is the owner and a king among contractors. He runs his business with good old fashioned integrity and lots of customer service. I had a bad experience with a previous contractor and Jonathan fixed it for me. He took time to explain every step and offered ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco one wall of home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2020

Photo for Vargas Plastering - 13671 Shablow Ave, Sylmar, CA - 39092369

11/02/2020

I went great. I had to fire my general contractor from the job because his guys couldn't get the finish smooth enough. I found Vargas here on Angie's List and gave them a call. Of the three companies I called only Jonathan Vargas submitted a bid. The other two flaked. Jonathan and his team were efficient and professional. The finish came out as we discussed. It's been over a year the finish has he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Restucco Santa Barbara Style Finish

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2020

Photo for Vargas Plastering - 13671 Shablow Ave, Sylmar, CA - 38994941

10/23/2020

They were so easy to communicate with! Two days after they gave me the quote, the job was completed and it looks great! I will definitely be calling back if something like this ever happens again. They’re professionalism put mind at ease about the situation. Not to mention, they gave me the best price for the job! Love these guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucko repair from car collision

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

Photo for Vargas Plastering - 13671 Shablow Ave, Sylmar, CA - 38971750

09/26/2020

It went great! Jonathan responded promptly to my inquiry call and soon thereafter his crew showed up at my home one Friday at 7:30 am and removed the tiles in no time. They were efficient, professional, clean and friendly. They left the surfaces prepped for the new limestone tiles. I recommend them highly. Jonathan runs a great company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We will be painting our house and wanted to remove some Spanish tiles from the main entryway archway which were ugly and outdated.

CATEGORY plastering,stucco

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

08/27/2020

After meeting with 5 different plastering companies, I hired Jonathan Vargas of Vargas Custom Plaster to replace the stucco on a 95-year-old two story Tutor style house. Jonathan impressed me with his knowledge and experience to do the job properly. Because I was operating as the owner/builder and am somewhat of a perfectionist, I was extremely focused on the details of the work. When I asked Jona...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco a 1925 2 story house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

08/11/2020

Even though it was for a small job, an appointment for an estimate was set up for me quickly (the next day!). Jonathon Vargas came out and explained what would be needed for the repair (along with answering many other questions I had about our home's issues), and I agreed to have the work done. Robert Vargas came out to our location soon afterword and did the repairs specified, along with some oth...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a relatively small stucco repair done quickly.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

07/27/2020

Jonathan was very responsive and gave us an estimate of the job needed after we sent him a picture. Crew showed up on time and were very professional. They were able to remove old wood siding from gable and stucco to match my existing texture perfectly. I would definitely recommend Vargas Plastering and hire them again if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco work

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2020

07/08/2020

Great job done in Canyon Country. Professional, friendly workers. Would definitely call back, if additional work was needed. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-stucco, paint exterior of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

06/19/2020

The work was flawless! Jonathan and his crew finished the work in two consecutive days, just as promised. The texture matched the existing original texture of the wall perfectly. They thoroughly picked up and cleaned the work area. Jonathan thoroughly addressed my concerns. I was pleased with my experience using Vargas Plastering. I would call them again for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco in places where windows were deleted, a door was relocated, repair of large incidental damage holes to stucco wall of garage, and a new section of exposed new wall framing. Finish coat to match texture of existing knock down finish coat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

We offer a wide range of services, from small stucco repairs to the lathing and plastering of an entire home. We also specialize in interior plastering, and window replacement patching.

Paint, and masonry. But we can certainly refer you to a qualified painter or mason.