Delta Quality Electric

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2011

12073 Pierce St

Sylmar, CA 91342

New Electrical Construction: Our team of electricians will get your job done and done on time. We will work with you and others to make sure that the work is done in a very professional standard and you are happy with the work. We strive for delivering a better product than you expected or paid for! Electrical Remodel services: Or team will handle the electrical needed to upgrade your house, be it a larger electrical panel to meet your new power needs or new lighting to save money and energy and add a new dimension to the look of your house or office. If you need new dedicated outlets for your computers/equipment we will install these for you. These types of services are often done when adding or remodeling kitchens, bathrooms, patios, or converting your garage to a workshop or building an addition to your house. Landscape lighting: You can really beautify your landscape by adding the correct lighting to show off your gardens, pergolas etc at night. Commercial Electrical Construction: Our team of electricians will help your business or company by adding the needed power/lighting to improve your work space or business which will save you time and money. Be it you just received a new piece of equipment with a special voltage or there is no power in the ideal location for this equipment. Let us know so we can service you....

11/07/2017

Cheryl L.

He was efficient and on-time, polite, pleasant and professional.

Description of Work
He put in an exterior electrical plug.

06/28/2017

Robert M.

Rough passed inspection no problem.

Description of Work
Total rewiring of second unit

05/17/2017

Lee S.

Very good. A journeyman oversaw an apprentice. They trouble-shot switches that worked different areas and advised me. End product was great.

Description of Work
Rewiring and installation for lighting.

Category electrician,lighting

04/07/2017

Carlene P.

This is my second time using this company. Becket, the same electrician as my first call, returned. He'd left his card with me last time so I called him directly. He actually remembered me from working in my home 2 years before! He was prompt, arriving within the hour of my call. As before, he was extremely pleasant and thorough. After assessing the outlets my son had tried to replace, Becket was able to discern the problem. He quickly made his repairs and had the power restored in no time at all. Without trying to give me a sales pitch, he let me know about the age and the issues with our existing panel. Due to their quality work, customer relations, and reasonable prices, I highly recommend Delta Quality Electric.

Description of Work
Power restoration to outlets

02/02/2017

Lee S.

After Delta's coordinating with the tenant's availability, the results were reportedly great!

Description of Work
Change out several faulty outlets with new GFI. Run additional circuit into kitchen. Install new recessed lighting in dark hallway.

Category electrician,lighting

03/21/2016

Todd H.

I feel like I've found a forever electrician. My main panel was original to the house and I only had 100 amp service. I wanted to upgrade the panel to 200 amp service. At the same time we decided to also update the sub-panel inside the house because it was original to the house and had apparently had a recall due to malfunction and potential fire danger. Becket is awesome, prompt on appointments, friendly, and extremely professional. I was so impressed with his team of guys and their workmanship. They were also very friendly and courteous. Becket wasn't the cheapest of the bids I received but he was the best and when it comes to electricity and safety I don't think cheapest is always the best way to go. He knows exactly what he's doing, works with your budget and doesn't try to upsell you on something you don't need. I can highly recommend Delta Quality Electric.

Description of Work
My electric panel was replaced and upgraded to 200 amp service. We also replaced the interior sub-panel.

06/17/2015

Carlene P.

Becket was very friendly, professional, and thorough. While he was able to get the power back on in minutes, Becket continued to fully investigate why we lost power to our outlets at 1 AM, when only a small amount of power was being used. He stayed for almost an hour until he discovered the cause. He gave no pressure options for ensuring we don't have further issues in the future. After listening to stories of our past electrical problems, Becket even explained how to fix those issues ourselves going forward. Becket answered all my questions and even told me that if I had questions in the future when I'm doing my own electrical projects I could call him for pointers. Becket really impressed me, especially since this service call from a licensed electrician cost less than I paid a handyman in the past when we had the same problem. Becket made me feel like I was a family friend.

Description of Work
Electrical service call, trouble shooting.

08/14/2013

Marguerite B.

Everything went excellent. They do a great job, and they're extremely nice people. I've used them 4-5 times in the past couple of years. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for quality work, and will continue to recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
They updated lighting that wasn't working and installed outdoor lighting around my trees. They also found a wire that ran into one of my flower beds that wasn't up to code, and fixed that.

Category electrician,lighting,outdoor lighting

07/18/2013

joaquin H.

the work was not an emergency, it was all pre-planned over a period of time. Beckett, who was the overall project manager was an A+ outstanding individual. Rudy and Jose who did most of the work were outstanding individuals, both in cleanliness, punctuality and attention to detail.

Description of Work
New electronics through my home, new lights inside and out, replacing sockets, new fans and new under counter lights,

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

08/01/2012

Jesse & Rebecca D.

My Central A/C unit was not working. I had called many A/C repair companys to fix it and got numerous quotes that were way out of my budget. Then I found out the problem with the A/C was actually an electrical issue. I called Delta Quality Electrical to find out if they could do the service. Not only were they able to fix my A/C issue, they did it in 1/3 the price. Becket the owner was very helpful, he answered all of my questions and sent one of his workers out the next day. My A/C was fixed within a matter of hours. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Repair of the connection of my Thermostat. The work required running about 60 feet of pipe and reconnecting the wire in my attic.

High Tech Services

High Tech Services, is a family owned business by Professipnal people who have more than 25 years of experience. We Serve both Residential and Commercial Clients. Our services cover but not limited to HVAC and Electrical . Additional phone number 8187893081 3104828481

JOHNSON ELECTRIC

Established in 1981 in the northeast Los Angeles area, I have been in the electrical field since completing my coursework at Los Angeles Trade Tech in 1977. I worked for other contractors gaining valuable experience before starting my own business in 1979. We are a growing business serving Los Angeles and surrounding areas. We work on both large and small jobs. We do both new construction and remodeling work. We try to always make the customers happy, feeling that this is the best way of creating a good and lasting working relationship.

Offers by JOHNSON ELECTRIC on Angi
    M.Y. Electrical Contractor

**Limited time Angie's List Special: Whole House Rewire!!!!*** M.Y. Electrical has been servicing customers in the area for nearly 25 years. Experienced in full service commercial and residential electrical service. Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE on all of your electrical needs! Direct number 818-455-6379

Offers by M.Y. Electrical Contractor on Angi

Services Provided by Delta Quality Electric Electrical service upgrades, New home electrical construction, Remodel electrical construction, Bathroom electrical remodel, Kitchen electrical remodel, Jacuzzi wiring, Service calls, Emergency calls, Trouble shooting specialists Fan installations, Lighting upgrades, Can lighting, LED lighting, Art lights, Landscape lighting, Pond and waterfall lighting, Security lighting, Increasing efficiency, Reducing utility costs, Security camera system install