We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Dario Tree Trimming

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2011

Sylmar, CA 91342

At Dario Tree Trimming, we have more than 30 years of experience. We're 100% committed to our customers and treat their properties as if they were our own. It is our mission to offer fast, affordable, and quality services using only the best equipment in the industry. Dario Tree Trimming is fully insured and bonded for your protection. Also, we have a certified arborist on staff....

09/02/2020

Jess S.

I would like to take a few minutes to say a few words about Dario Tree Trimming. This is the second time I use Dario Tree Trimming and as the time before they provided excellent service at an affordable price. Dario Tree Trimming showed up on schedule, removed to nuisance trees (stumps included) and trimmed and shaped my other trees. Their crew of seven+ made short work of all contracted work which included cleanup. Dario Tree Trimming workers where courteous, safety conscience, hard working professionals. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DARIO TREE TRIMMING for all your tree trimming needs. I will continue employ Dario Tree Trimming for all my tree trimming. Jess Salcido Santa Clarita, CA

Description of Work
Tree Removal & Tree Trimming

08/17/2017

Tom D.

Very well! David came out about 9:30 am to give me an estimate. I said yes, and his crew was on site around 11 am. They finished the job that day. Even thought the process created quite a mess, the site was cleaned very well. They took extra precautions to protect windows by placing plywood in front of them to prevent damage during the work. Would definitely re-hire and recommend to others.

Description of Work
I needed 7 trees removed from my backyard, including all their associated roots. The trees were approximately 20-30 feet tall.

07/05/2017

Robert A.

Very well, crew showed up same day of estimate and started work. Task was completed in two days. All areas were cleaned with no signs of trimmings left behind. Team did an excellent job trimming trees and cleaning up.

Description of Work
Tree trimming and maintenance

03/20/2017

Neta H.

They did a great job. I asked them if they would mind cutting up some of the limbs so I could use them for my fireplace wood. They accommodated this request, which I appreciated.

Description of Work
Four guys trimmed four very tall eucalyptus trees and two other trees.

09/22/2015

Jon F.

I was in a rush due to my schedule and David offered to come within a few hours to give an estimate. David was very professional and offered to come back the next day to do the work. His crew was punctual and did a great job. I would easily recommend Dario Tree Trimming to anyone needing tree service.

Description of Work
Trimmed two trees and removed a 3rd one.

08/05/2015

Vince C.

Description of Work
took out two trees; trimmed the rest

10/15/2014

Craig T F.

Description of Work
Dario's did a great job!

11/07/2013

Claudia S.

This was my third time using Dario and, as before, was not disappointed. At my request, he provided with no hesitation, a list of the work to be completed and cost as per the estimate which was free of charge. He responded immediately to my first call and was available to do the job the next day. Dario stayed on site for the entire job which lasted one very long day. He worked along side with his employees and everyone was eager to please. They showed up on time, worked diligently and communicated well. They did everything they said they would and for the price we agreed on. Once again, I am very happy with Dario Tree Trimming.

Description of Work
Shaped nicely and reduced overgrowth of a 40 foot row of very large Ficus trees and cleared away from neighbor's house. Also shaped beautifully and greatly reduced one giant Eucalyptus tree. Cleared branches of another giant Eucalyptus tree from chimney. Shaped and trimmed 2 Flowering Pear trees and cleared from power lines. Trimmed a small Magnolia tree away from another bush. Carefully cleaned the roof of fallen leaves. Removed all debris from mine and neighbor's yard and with a leaf blower left a very clean and tidy site.

09/13/2011

Debra B.

I’ve used him about 4 or 5 times. He’s not the cheapest and not the most expensive guy, but he does a really good job. I don’t have any problems with them. I don’t have any criticism whatsoever. I contract them to get the work done. They come while I’m at work and when I get back everything is done. The guy did everything that he said he was going to do. Everything was cleaned up and I called them and thanked them. In fact, he’s coming out because I have another issue. He’s very flexible and I told him that I wouldn’t be able to meet him until next Monday between some hours and he said that he would meet me at the time that was convenient for me.

Description of Work
Dario Tree Trimming took out a couple of trees for me about a month ago.

BIG Outdoors

With 7+ years of FULL service landscaping experience such as lighting, irrigation, hardscaping, paver experience and more, we are here to help meet and exceed your needs and dreams.

G&L Design Building & Landscape Inc

G&L Design Building and Landscape Inc is a licensed general contractor builder who specializes in the outdoors construction, pool and spa construction , deck, retaining wall, gate and fence ,hardscape, landscape, design & build company that has been servicing residential and commercial clients in the Los Angeles and Ventura counties. Although unique and functional design is our passion, outstanding customer service is our number one priority. Our talented landscape designers will listen to your needs and then use their expertise to develop an architectural quality landscape design that fits your personality and lifestyle. Members with the CLCA and Angelus pavers.

Jerrys landscape and trees and pool service

Give us a call today for all of your landscaping needs!

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    California
    Contractors State License Board
    03/31/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check
    10% Off Your Next Service

Tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, brush clearing, hillside & lot clean-ups