AES Window Cleaning

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2014

Are you tired of looking for window cleaners who are overpriced, provide poor customer service, are quick to leave with check in hand and are nowhere to be heard from again? Here at AES Window Cleaning, we are solely devoted to providing the best customer service and making sure you are 100% satisfied with the work provided. With affordable pricing, a trained staff and local availability, you’ll find us to be your #1 option for clean windows!...

Mr. Handyman serving Beverly Hills & Hollywood

Mr. Handyman is a licensed contractor (CA lic #807495) and proud to have a perfect record with the licensing board, a perfect AAA rating with the Better Business Bureau, and the most A ratings in the Handyman category on Angie's List. And we guarantee our work 100%! Our technicians are all full-time employees, with between 15 and 30 years of experience, and fully background-checked. We hire only the best craftsmen in Los Angeles. Mr. Handyman has won over 20 awards for service and we've been family-owned and operating in LA for 12 years. We're at your service!

Offers by Mr. Handyman serving Beverly Hills & Hollywood on Angi
Spotless Cleaning Systems

Family-owned and operated since 1997. COVID Disinfecting! We provide exceptional cleaning and restoration cause by water or fire. Being a family owned and operated local business, Spotless Cleaning Systems delivers unmatched personalized service you're sure to love. We make a sincere effort to connect with our clients and listen to their needs in order for us to devise tailored cleaning solutions which will provide them with the results they expect. What's more, we're committed to providing our clients with the best value for their money. We provide high quality service at very competitive rates. We believe that delivering premium results at budget friendly prices is among the major reasons that has kept our business going strong for two decades now.

Offers by Spotless Cleaning Systems on Angi

07/14/2019

Great! Have had this service for 3 years now, and wouldn't call anyone else. Arrived on time, got right to work and did a great job on the windows and screens. Cleaned up and very professional.

Description of Work
washed outside windows and screens, 2 inside windows

01/21/2019

Very well and quickly. I did not get up on a ladder to see if all the gutters were clean but during the recent rains there was no evidence of any blockage or drainage issue. One minor issue was that there was dirt and mud on the backside of an exposed gutter over out front entry that required us to clean it afterwards, hence the lower rating on quality.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

10/01/2018

Great! Have used this service previously, very pleased each time they have been here. Timely, they work quickly and are very neat. Clean up when they are done. Very nice guys!!

Description of Work
outside windows and 2 large inside windows

01/10/2018

AES did a fantastic job installing the christmas lights around my home. they were professional, punctual, careful, and provided high quality service for a very reasonable price. I will definitely use AES in the future not only for Christmas Lights, but also for taking care of my windows.

Description of Work
Install Christmas Lights

07/28/2017

Miguel was extremely cordial and professional. He gave me a very fair price and the work done was exceptional. I will continue to use his services in the future.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior windows

06/19/2017

They were very professional. They treated my house as if it was theirs. They were very orderly and their service was excellent. I will hire them again and recommend them to others as well.

Description of Work
They washed 18 windows inside and out.

06/19/2017

Excellent job Plan to hire them again Very neat Left no mess!!

Description of Work
Windows cleaned inside and outside and screens washed

05/12/2017

Very well, had them once before and they are great. Got to work and didn't waste any time,. Pleasant, efficient and polite workers. Will most likely use them to pressure wash the porch. Will have them back again next time. Clean windows, no streaks!!

Description of Work
Had them wash the outside windows and one large window on the inside of the house.

12/27/2015

Did an excellent job. very quickly also, no mess. next time I will have them do inside and outside.

Description of Work
Cleaned all of my windows outside and the screens which had never been scrubbed so well!!!

12/08/2015

They were fine. I don't remember that they were exceptional or unexceptional in any way. It was kind of what you'd expect in a normal kind of job. The price was good. They communicated more but I kind of wished I had known a little more about what windows would be difficult or things like that.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for AES Window Cleaning. They washed the exterior windows on our first floor.

Category window cleaning company

Window cleaning. Interior & exterior. Gutter cleaning. Pressure washing. Chandelier and light fixture cleaning. Christmas light installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express