AES Window Cleaning

Founded 2013 • With Angi since February 2014

15230 Roxford St

Sylmar, CA 91342

Are you tired of looking for window cleaners who are overpriced, provide poor customer service, are quick to leave with check in hand and are nowhere to be heard from again? Here at AES Window Cleaning, we are solely devoted to providing the best customer service and making sure you are 100% satisfied with the work provided. With affordable pricing, a trained staff and local availability, you’ll find us to be your #1 option for clean windows!...

10/14/2021

Timothy L.

They were good.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

07/14/2019

Jane B.

Great! Have had this service for 3 years now, and wouldn't call anyone else. Arrived on time, got right to work and did a great job on the windows and screens. Cleaned up and very professional.

Description of Work
washed outside windows and screens, 2 inside windows

01/21/2019

Barbara C.

Very well and quickly. I did not get up on a ladder to see if all the gutters were clean but during the recent rains there was no evidence of any blockage or drainage issue. One minor issue was that there was dirt and mud on the backside of an exposed gutter over out front entry that required us to clean it afterwards, hence the lower rating on quality.

Description of Work
gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

10/01/2018

Jane B.

Great! Have used this service previously, very pleased each time they have been here. Timely, they work quickly and are very neat. Clean up when they are done. Very nice guys!!

Description of Work
outside windows and 2 large inside windows

01/10/2018

Eric S.

AES did a fantastic job installing the christmas lights around my home. they were professional, punctual, careful, and provided high quality service for a very reasonable price. I will definitely use AES in the future not only for Christmas Lights, but also for taking care of my windows.

Description of Work
Install Christmas Lights

07/28/2017

Timothy L.

Miguel was extremely cordial and professional. He gave me a very fair price and the work done was exceptional. I will continue to use his services in the future.

Description of Work
Interior and exterior windows

06/19/2017

Ricarte D.

They were very professional. They treated my house as if it was theirs. They were very orderly and their service was excellent. I will hire them again and recommend them to others as well.

Description of Work
They washed 18 windows inside and out.

06/19/2017

Betty B.

Excellent job Plan to hire them again Very neat Left no mess!!

Description of Work
Windows cleaned inside and outside and screens washed

05/12/2017

Jane B.

Very well, had them once before and they are great. Got to work and didn't waste any time,. Pleasant, efficient and polite workers. Will most likely use them to pressure wash the porch. Will have them back again next time. Clean windows, no streaks!!

Description of Work
Had them wash the outside windows and one large window on the inside of the house.

03/17/2017

Excellent job

Description of Work
Cleaned windows and screens

12/27/2015

Betty B.

Did an excellent job. very quickly also, no mess. next time I will have them do inside and outside.

Description of Work
Cleaned all of my windows outside and the screens which had never been scrubbed so well!!!

12/08/2015

Colleen O.

They were fine. I don't remember that they were exceptional or unexceptional in any way. It was kind of what you'd expect in a normal kind of job. The price was good. They communicated more but I kind of wished I had known a little more about what windows would be difficult or things like that.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for AES Window Cleaning. They washed the exterior windows on our first floor.

08/01/2015

Lisa G.

Miguel and team arrived on time , explained what they'd do and went to work. They were thorough and professional and my windows sparkle. They are very reasonable and cleaned interior and exterior windows, as well as my solar panels on the roof (for a nominal extra charge.) I've used several professional window washing services, and they are the best! I'll definitely use them again, and highly recommend them to others A real find!

Description of Work
Washied all t he interior and exterior windows and french doors in my home.

07/15/2015

Jane B.

Miguel arrived exactly on time and completed the work in about 2 hours. He was courteous and professional. The windows looked great when he was finished. He was neat and organized and no streaks! The whole process from contacting him to completion was very positive. I had made an error on the day he was originally scheduled to come and was unable to be there on that date. He was very kind about the mistake and we rescheduled with no problem.

Description of Work
As per an Angie's List offer, I had the outside windows and screens cleaned.

07/13/2015

Jan T.

I asked him not to do the louvered windows or the windows where I could easily reach, and that's exactly what he did. He asked if the windows would be watertight, and since the wouldn't be, he did the entire job by hand.The windows look terrific, and will be even better when I can get to the insides to clean them. Exterior windows hadn't been systematically cleaned in maybe 40 years, so i really appreciate the great job he did!

Description of Work
Three hours of exterior window and screen cleaning.

07/11/2015

DARLENE E M.

Miguel and his co-worker came early and finished quickly and efficiently without using the hose and lots of water or disturbing shrubs and trees. One or two buckets-full, and I can see outside again!

Description of Work
Washed the outside of 10 windows.

07/08/2015

Michael M.

Miguel and Chris were: Prompt. Pleasant. Efficient. Effective. Could not have asked for more.

Description of Work
Cleaned exterior windows.

07/08/2015

Ruthie B.

Terrible - inconsiderate of ones time. Failed to show up as scheduled.

Description of Work
On Sunday a day before my scheduled appointment, I received a call asking if i could reschedule my appointment because they had a big job scheduled for the following day. I said no and on my appointment day I received another call stating that they were running late and would arrive 2hr later. 2 hours later, no one showed up, so I called Angie and asked for a refund. I left my home to run errands and arrived later to find a guy coming from the rear of my home stating that he had cleaned the second story windows. I told him that I had canceled the service. After gathering his equipment , he rang my doorbell and asked if I could compensate him "something " because he just lost $190.00. Can you believe this? I was floored. First, he entered my property without permission through a gate and then ask me for money. I immediate contacted the company and received an apology. They also offered to clean the rest of my windows for free but I declined the offer. This was one most unprofessional acts I have ever witnessed.

07/02/2015

Maria-Gloria V.

Job performed in a very professional and satisfactory way.

Description of Work
Exterior window cleaning.

05/28/2015

Mark D.

After reading the great reviews on AES Window Cleaning, I called Miguel and set up an appointment. Miguel and Jose were polite, professional and did a great job -- the windows sparkle! They removed stains that I could not remove. Their prices were great and did not vary from the phone quote. We will use them again and highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned the windows, screens, and vacuumed the window tracks,on a 2 story house.

12/03/2014

Ellen L.

They did a great job. The owner, Miguel, came out for the job. He was very meticulous. They came out twice to make sure the windows were cleaned to my satisfaction. I used a coupon for the service. I paid an additional fee for them to scrape off the black out material on a few windows. They really took care of me and aimed to please. I have referred the company to my neighbor because they did such a good job.

Description of Work
I hired the company to clean all of the windows in my home.

11/07/2014

Robyn B.

Miguel arrived on time with two other cleaners. They were polite, courteous and very professional. They did a great job. I'll be calling them every six months and referring them to friends.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned inside, outside and screens cleaned. All tracks cleaned, too.

09/16/2014

D D.

Excellent job, very reasonable prices and trustworthy. Miguel showed up on time, did a stellar job cleaning my windows, and even cleaned my interior windows at no extra cost. I would certainly recommend him and use Miguel in the future!

Description of Work
Clean exterior and interior windows

04/21/2014

Karin V.

I called Miguel to schedule my appointment. He then called me the day before my scheduled appointment to confirm the date and time. He showed up on time and in company uniform. He introduced himself and was very polite. He completed the work on top of adding additional windows than what was agreed upon at no extra charge. Upon entering my home, he put on booties to make sure not to track in any mud or dirt from the outside. The work he did was excellent. I never knew what clean windows looked like until now. I would definetly use him again in another six months to a year. His pricing was amazing and his work was amazing. The best outside work I have received in a long while.

Description of Work
The outide of my windows were cleaned, as well as the screens. Miguel took his time to ensure that every window was cleaned with detail.

04/12/2014

Judi D.

He did a spectacular job. The windows are all clean and sparkling. He also cleaned the screens and the ledges. It makes a huge difference to be able to enjoy spring through clean windows! I would definitely use AES Window Cleaning again, and highly recommend this company to friends and neighbors !

Description of Work
Miguel cleaned all outside windows.

Pressurize Washing Systems

Pressurize Washing Systems LLC is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Toris BM LLC

Toris BM LLC is a professional family owned house cleaning company proudly serving the San Fernando Valley, Burbank and Hollywood areas for over 12 years. Our customer satisfaction is unrivaled and we always strive to provide the highest levels of care for your home. We specialize in all aspects of cleaning your home, with services including: Basic Housecleaning, Deep Housecleaning, Post-Construction Clean-Up, Move-In/Move-Out Cleaning, Window Cleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Appliance Cleaning, Floors and much more. Call or message us today to schedule an appointment!

Bright View Window Cleaning

BrightView window cleaning is a family-owned business based out of Moorpark 15years experience, We specialize in residential & commercial services including professionalism window cleaning, solar panel cleaning, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing for the Ventura County ,L.a county, Santa Barbra county What makes our business different?Every service comes with a 7-day rain guarantee - if it rains within a week we will come back and clean the outside again for you free of charge. We use only environmentally We clean windows all year round * Professional: Fully insured, background checked employees. * Superior window cleaning * Fast and reliable service *Windows thoroughly cleaned inside and out * Frames and seals wiped clean * Screens removed and hand scrubbed *References available from satisfied customers *Show covers (booties)worn inside home along with towels for any droppings

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Window cleaning. Interior & exterior. Gutter cleaning. Pressure washing. Chandelier and light fixture cleaning. Christmas light installation.