Ken Moller Construction Inc - Phantom Screens

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2010

205 Amador Rd Ste D

Sutter Creek, CA 95685

Ken Moller Construction, Inc. is your local Phantom Screens distributor for the greater Sacramento area. With over 25 years of experience, we provide retractable screen and shade solutions for doors, windows and outdoor living spaces. We take pride in meeting our customer’s needs with high quality

08/07/2014

Shanna S.

Great. I wish Ken was closer to Sacramento so I could use him on other projects.

Description of Work
Tune up the door they installed a number of years ago.

Category doors

11/19/2012

Debra M.

Amazing service. I called the office to request color options and within two days received samples in the mail. I had scheduled the installation appoint on the date I originally called to ask about pricing, colors, and installation. All I needed was to decide the color. Ken Moller arrived on time, expertly installed my wonderful Phantom Screen door, showed me all the ins and outs of operation, and cleaned up the minor debris. Loved the service and I love the final product.

Description of Work
Phantom Screen door installed at front door.

Category screen repair, doors

06/22/2012

Marilyn P.

Since the first time I used Mr. Moller for the job, I was so very impressed at his quality of work and his professionalism that I would certainly reccommend him for any job needing screens, for windows, patios, lanais and sunscreens.The pride he takes in his work shows through when completing the job.He is also the representative for Sunsetter Awnings.Since the last installation of my Phantom screen, last week, my DUMB DOG took the "ULTIMATE SCREEN TEST" so that a service call was needed. No problem, screen fixed in a matter of minutes. Great service..........

Description of Work
I had a Phantom retractable screen door installed for my patio. This is the second screen I have had installed by Mr. Moller.The first one was at another location, this one is at my new location.

Category awnings

08/03/2011

Debra M.

From my first phone call to the office to request color samples, to the installation was one week. Mr. Moller arrived on time, took time to explain the operation and necessary maintenance, warranty, etc., and installed the door in less than 45 minutes. The installation is perfect and the product itself really exceeded our expectations.

Description of Work
I had a Phantom Screen door installed by Ken Moller Construction. Mr. Moller was on time, took time to explain the operation and maintenance, and installed the door perfectly.

Category doors

AGC Contractor

AGC Contractor is licensed(Lic#1048817),Bonded, workers comp & Insured. We follow all State Regulations & County Inspections We are Experienced, Reliable and Affordable.Call Today! Keywords: New construction, Additions, Remodels,Roofing, Masonry work, Trim, Molding, Framing, Siding, Awnings, Carpet/Flooring, Hardwood, Installation, Tree Service/Removal or Trimming, Doors, Finish Work, Decks, Sheet Metal, Sheet Rock/Drywall repair/Texture, Popcorn, Knockdown, Light Electrical, Windows, SIP Panels, Sheeting, Fences, Painting/Interior and Exterior, Landscaping, Retaining Walls & MORE!

Retractable screens - doors, windows & outside living spaces.

ask for details

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Ken Moller Construction Inc - Phantom Screens

How is Ken Moller Construction Inc - Phantom Screens overall rated?

Ken Moller Construction Inc - Phantom Screens is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What payment options does Ken Moller Construction Inc - Phantom Screens provide

Ken Moller Construction Inc - Phantom Screens accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Ken Moller Construction Inc - Phantom Screens offer free estimates?

Yes, Ken Moller Construction Inc - Phantom Screens offers free project estimates.

Does Ken Moller Construction Inc - Phantom Screens offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Ken Moller Construction Inc - Phantom Screens does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Ken Moller Construction Inc - Phantom Screens offer a senior discount?

No, Ken Moller Construction Inc - Phantom Screens does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Ken Moller Construction Inc - Phantom Screens?

Yes, Ken Moller Construction Inc - Phantom Screens offers warranties.

What services does Ken Moller Construction Inc - Phantom Screens offer?

Ken Moller Construction Inc - Phantom Screens offers the following services: Retractable screens - doors, windows & outside living spaces.

Are there any services Ken Moller Construction Inc - Phantom Screens does not offer?

ask for details