Japanese Beetle Inc

Founded 1975 • With Angi since December 2004

Auto Service
Auto Radiators
Auto Body Work

DBA: Honda, Acura, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Nissan, Infiniti, Kia, Subaru, Mazda, Hyundai, Suzuki, Mitsubishi & Isuzu Auto Care. Additional DBA - Honda-Acura-Toyota-Lexus Auto Care....

Yeaman Auto Body Inc

All work LIFETIME GUARANTEED. We work with all insurance companies to represent you. We make sure you get quality repairs and you are informed when insurance companies are trying to put inferior parts on your car. We can also test the metal to be sure the parts are factory strength.

ATCO Pest Control

ATCO Pest Control, ATCO Termite Control & Home Restoration are full service pest management companies. Family operated and locally owned. ATCO is an EcoWise Certified Provider. Winners of the Department of Pesticides' Integrated Pest Management Innovator of the year 2010.

MightyMite Termite Services

We are a termite company specializing in environmentally low impact treatment for wood destroying organisms. We are a local SF Bay Area company and cover the greater San Francisco Bay Area. We are licensed, bonded, and all our technicians are licensed with the state. We offer free termite inspections and bids for work done, and work with residential, commerical, property managers, and real estate agent clients. We offer an alternative to fumigation for termite needs, so people don't have to move out or take any inconvenient precautions in order for us to eliminate their termites.

Offers by MightyMite Termite Services on Angi

04/17/2017

I have been taking my car to Japanese Beetle for nearly 30 years. The are always extremely reliable, knowledgeable and honest.

Description of Work
Most recent service was for the factory recommended 30K-mile maintenance.

03/19/2015

They are excellent. They seem fairly honest and a couple of times they did not charge me for minor additional work. They have always done a good job and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I have been going to them for about 15 years for maintenance and repairs of my car.

10/01/2013

They took the car in to check out the squeaking noise, called back timely to let me know what repair it needs. They gave me a quote for the job and performed the work timely. The work is covered by a 6 month labor and 1 year part warranty. I am happy with their work. This is the second time they worked on my car. I was also happy with the work before so I went back this time.

Description of Work
Brake pad resurfacing and repair

09/12/2013

This was second time we used them. While this was a relatively minor service it was done fast, well and very economically. The first service consisted of several major items amounting to over $2,000. Again they did a great job and did it for much less than the dealer or other major service outlets. The car is a 1993 Honda Accord.

Description of Work
oil change, tire rotation, fix exhaust system rattle

07/23/2013

My experience with them has been excellent. Like for an oil change, you can get it done very quickly. You drop your car off there first thing in the morning like at 8 o'clock or 9 o'clock and they will have it done in 10 minutes. I had the timing belt replaced on my car, and it has been working fine. They do not do body work.

Description of Work
Japanese Beetle Inc. do oil change for me and they also did replaced the timing belt of my car.

Category auto repair

Maintenance Services, Tune-Ups, Check Engine Lights, Timing Belts, Smog Repairs, Air Conditioning Service, Air Bag (SRS), Wheel Alignments, Anti Lock Brakes, per-purchased used car checks, brakes, power windows, steering, transmissions & computer diagnosis.

Body work, windshields & smog checks.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover