Extreme Makeovers Inc

Founded 1999 • With Angi since September 2010

Find a Pro on HGTV...We are #1 in the Bay Area! We have been in the Remodeling and Construction business the last 25 years, and we work wth you as home owner builder. We do blue print and work with the inspection of each job to get it done right. We know your time is valuable so we make it conevenient for you to use our handyman services. All home remodeling and repair work is completed in a professional and courteous manner and in the time frame that meets your schedule. We are insured and all labor is guaranteed for one full year. General Contractor # 895397...

Jon R Crase Construction

Company has been in business since 1978 when Jon Crase started remodeling after stepping away from college. Jon Initially worked in the feild by himself until he felt the need to hire help, now some those same people have been with Jon for over 26 years. The company still does a lot of remodeling and also added restoration work back in 1980 where he is able to take a burned down home and turn it into something new and exciting for such a tragedy. Many restorations turn into a time to make changes and turn families back around to look forward to returning to their new home. It has certainly been a great business over the past 32 years now and what really is exciting these days is that we are now making new homes for our customer's children that are now old enough to own their own.

rollingbayconstruction

At Rolling Bay Construction we work to restore, renovate and create the environment that best suits your lifestyle. We remodel of homes and condominiums, single family homes, and commercial buildings, as well as new construction. No project is too big or too small, one room or your entire home! With our years of experience we have mastered the art of professionalism and provide the highest degree of quality, we are committed to creative ideas with color and design, respect for your property and time. We specialize in interior and exterior painting and detailing, sheet rock installation, epoxy floors, and any type of remodeling.

Central Coast & Bay Concrete Inc

THE CONCRETE SPECIALISTS!! Driveways, patios, sidewalks, retaining walls and foundations

10/05/2011

Extreme makeovers was great to work with. He was always prompt with either phone calls or arriving at my house to do the work. Staff was courteous and cleaned up when finished. Extreme kept to the budget and there were no surprises.

Description of Work
Remodled tile replaced and remodled bathroom tub replaced sink and vanity Various related plumbing

Category home remodeling

09/20/2011

The estimated time was 12days. The work was completed in 9. -There were five man working on the house around the clock. -Each day, Roy tells me what had been done and what he planed to do the next day. -There were some unexpected hitch during the construction. - I'll pay to fix the unforeseen water damages. However, Roy fixed it and didn't charge me extra. He just told me to refer him out if i was...

Description of Work
We needed to remodel the home and the kitchen and bathrooms had to go. There were minor remodeling done throughout our 11 years stay at the home. However that lead to a major problems: the tiles, cabinet floors, and paint did not match. Everything was segregated. As a result, we decided to have a contractor just remodel everything with one theme: contemporary. We called eleven estimators. yes, eleven! I decided NOT to go with the cheapest nor the most expensive. I choose Extreme Makeovers Inc. Roy, the owner, personally came to me and took the time to help me choose and pick the tiles, paint, ect. He did this for free. There were no pressure to close the deal. All he wanted was to inform me and tell me how the work will be done. Finding the right general contractor was very important. I went with my gut and choose extreme Makeovers, Inc.

Category home remodeling

Complete kitchen & bathroom remodeling, room addition, decks patio cover & stamp concrete.and much more

Garage door.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available