Dave's Remodeling Inc - Bay Area

With Angi since March 2014

3.2

Dave’s Remodeling is on a mission to provide top quality remodeling at prices customers can afford! We are fast, friendly and knowledgeable in all facets of the construction process. You can be confident knowing that your remodel project will be done by skilled professionals who want to help you achieve the home of your dreams....

Simmitri Affordable Roofing & Solar

Simmitri Solar, is a customer-centric Silicon Valley company with an approach to energy management that is unique to the entire industry. Since 1995, Simmitri has demonstrated to thousands of satisfied customers, expertise in designing and installing Energy & Roof systems. From high-level corporate oversight to our experienced team of roof system technicians, energy advisers, operations/install personnel, project management professionals, sales consultants, and energy-efficient building performance analysts, we are all passionate about engaging our customers in... Doing solar the way it should be done. Celebrating our 26th year in business, we are dedicated to providing the very best long-term solutions to our valued customers.

Jon R Crase Construction

Company has been in business since 1978 when Jon Crase started remodeling after stepping away from college. Jon Initially worked in the feild by himself until he felt the need to hire help, now some those same people have been with Jon for over 26 years. The company still does a lot of remodeling and also added restoration work back in 1980 where he is able to take a burned down home and turn it into something new and exciting for such a tragedy. Many restorations turn into a time to make changes and turn families back around to look forward to returning to their new home. It has certainly been a great business over the past 32 years now and what really is exciting these days is that we are now making new homes for our customer's children that are now old enough to own their own.

HVAC Gurus

Please call for a free estimate! Insulation Gurus have an extensive background in HVAC and insulation services. With fifteen years of experience on the field, the Gurus have earned a reputation as trusted installers. Our mission is to provide both our residential and commercial customers with reliability, expert advice, quality work integrity and an outstanding service. We dedicate ourselves 110% to our customers not only to achieve energy efficiency, comfort, and safety, but also to establish a friendship. Everybody needs a Guru in the family. Let us be yours!

06/23/2015

We had originally used them a year ago with one of the specials where they would do a 3D design of a kitchen remodel. That part of it was good and we used them as a general contractor and they were awful. Over the course of the time that we've used them, their reviews were consistently going downhill on Angie's List listing. They subcontracted out and luckily the person we got as a subcontractor w...

Description of Work
We used a group called Dave's Remodeling.

Category remodeling

04/21/2015

Kitchen designer came, looked at kitchen, promised a design (which was part of the service) but never delivered the design.

Description of Work
Came to house to review/analyze kitchen design requirements. Had interesting ideas and seemed knowledgeable and promised to deliver a design but never did.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

12/31/2014

The drawing was wonderful. However the cost was way above my budget and once I told him that, he began to try to reduce the price and see what he could do. When I finally said no "thank you" he got upset.

Description of Work
They provided me a 3D drawing for my kitchen remodeling project.

Category home remodeling

10/07/2014

After 3-4 weeks, I received a call from Dave's Remodeling telling me that their designer had fallen ill and was not able to complete the 3-D design rendering. Apparently, there is only one person on staff to do this work. I was told that they were very sorry that they could not complete the work, but if I contacted Angies List, they had made an arrangement with them that we could get a full refund...

Description of Work
We purchased a $49 coupon for a Kitchen redesign consultation and 3-D design rendering back in July. The appointment for the consultation could not be scheduled until approximately one month later, around August 8th. The consultation went well, we enjoyed the young man who came to discuss design ideas with us. We were told to expect a 3-D rendering of the ideas we had discussed within a couple of weeks.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

08/22/2014

We placed this order, told them that we were not available until after the 5th of July, I called 2 times and never received a call back. What do I need to do to get a refund?

Description of Work
He never showed up, we had strict timeline and I called after we came back and never received a call back.

Category remodeling

Bathroom Remodeling. Blue prints & floor Plans. Bolting, retrofitting, driveways, walkways. Exterior & Interior Painting, exterior renovation, flooring, insulation, kitchen renovation, porches & Decks, Stucco, siding, windows, & Doors.