Arroyo Animal Clinic

Founded 1988 • With Angi since October 2005

We offer personalized, caring, compassionate veterinary services. We believe in giving clients options and the information to make an informed decision. We believe in working as a team with the client to provide the best quality of life for the pet and the client, in a way that makes sense for the client and their pet....

Palm Construction

Palm Construction

Palm Construction will send one of our 3D Design Experts to your home for an introductory session that includes your projects’ scope of work, specs, and dimension, followed by walk-through of different showrooms and material suppliers, getting you one step closer to your desired vision. Your project will be performed by our top professional crew members.

03/25/2013

Exellent service! Everyone at this clinic knows their patients. They are friendly and very skilled in animal care.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my dogs to this vet for their regular shots and any time my dogs are ill. Recently, one of my dogs was vomiting and had diarrhea. I brought her in to see Dr. Paul. He was very cautious with her and took the necessary measures to ensure that there was nothing serious. At first, he did a check up. Since she wasn't improving, the second visit were e-rays and blood work which fortunately were negative. Dr Paul was very considerate in treating my dog. He is careful not to over medicate and prescribed a bland food diet which is so far working well.

07/14/2011

I have used them for years. I have just gotten years and years of good care from them for all of the animals that I have had in my family. I am not sure about their price as I never shop around. I would absolutely use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used the services of Arroyo Animal Clinic three or four months ago for veterinarian services for the my pet's infected foot.

02/13/2011

Over the years he received excellent care; it is a very caring and compassionate clinic, both doctors and staff. Dr. Paul was wonderful and explained the entire process; it was as painless as it could possibly be and Jon, one of the techs, came in to say goodbye. They also sent me a Christmas card with notes from each of the staff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had to put my cat to sleep; he had been seen at Arroyo for several years, so they knew him.

10/25/2008

We tried this animal hospital on a recommendation and glad we did. I don t have to wait to take my dog in, the staff is superior, the doctor is knowledgeable and kind, he listens and pays attention to the animal. I can go in for simple things like nail clipping and my dog is treated with gentle kindness and care. I trust the doctor and the staff who obviously care about animals and are not in it f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took my rescue dog for initial exam and then later for nail trimming.

10/31/2007

Dr. Yumeda is the vet that I use. I have been going there for about nine or ten years and find them from a personal recommendation from a friend. The entire office is very caring and loving not just to the pets, but to the owners, too. They have great customer service and the service outweighs the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my cat to get its annual check-up and vaccinations.

CATEGORY veterinarian

FULL SERVICE, SMALL ANIMAL VETERINARY CARE. digital x-rays, dental services, internal medicine, dermatology, general surgery. We have a chiropractor come in regularly, and have ready access to board certified radiologists for ultrasound studies.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover