ADVANCED MOVING CO

Founded 1983 • With Angi since June 2010

Moving company...

GLORIOUS LIGHTING

Slaugh Moving

We are an owner-operated company, specializing in moving services, apartment moves, and more! We have industry experience since 2017 and have completed over 2000 moves (as of 2021). We can help with moving anything from just a couch, to a 3-bedroom house/apartment. We excel at moving your belongings safely and efficiently! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

MC Movers

Specializing in all phases of LOCAL moving services- packing, loading, unloading, and more! Residential and commercial. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

03/24/2016

03/25/2015

It was all very good. They're professional. And before I used them, I recommended them to someone else and they had a good experience.

Description of Work
I used Advanced Moving for moving service.

01/02/2013

Very professional and courteous crew. They were timely and took great care in packing and moving my household. Jim came out and provided me with an estimate and we did a walk through of what should be packed. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
The crew arrived on time and moved me from a second floor condo to a home across town. Jim came out and provided a very accurate estimate and walkthrough of what should be packed.

06/16/2012

They were very helpful and veyr reliable. We really like them.

Description of Work
Advanced Moving moved us into our house.

03/12/2012

I thought they were very conciseness about protecting the furniture. They did fine. I asked them to put protectors on the furniture and they did.

Description of Work
I used ADVANCED MOVING CO of Sunnyvale when we moved two years ago.

Moving/packing household and office