ServiceMASTER by C2C Restoration

Founded 1995 • With Angi since July 2011

3.9

10881 La Tuna Cyn Rd

Sun Valley, CA 91352

ServiceMASTER Recovery by C2C Restoration is one of the largest damage restoration companies in Southern California. It services from four different locations in the Los Angeles and Ventura Counties, and specializes in commercial and residential fire damage, water damage, and mold remediation

09/13/2018

berton S.

in the course of performing water restoration, the electrical system was overloaded by faulty equipment which then caused a fire which burned my home to the ground. this company took me to collections for the water restoration bill and refused to turn in a claim to their liability carrier and refused to assist with the rebuild of my home.

Description of Work
water restoration

Category water damage restoration

08/13/2014

Carol O.

They did put everything into storage pods but they did not clean our possessions they way they said they would or the way they charged us for. We did not know that until a very long time later when we unpacked the storage pods. They charged us for a lot of things they did not do. Our items remained in storage while our damaged home was being rebuilt. Little did we know that they packed things away dirty, with the oily mess from the smoke on them (instead of the clean way they charged us for). They put our new refrigerator in the storage pod without even wiping it out much less putting an antibacterial /anti-mold disk in it. When we finally were able to get into the pods and to the refrigerator at the back of the pod, it was moldy and nasty. It was obvious that it was not stored away properly. None of the appliances were even wiped down much less cleaned. They stacked several TV's on top of each other and other furniture. When the pods were opened and we were finally able to get past all the boxes packed in the front of the pods we found the TV screens were cracked and the TV's were ruined. As I unpacked boxes I found none of the many picture frames and family photos had been cleaned of the fire residue. The list of items that were not cleaned would fill a notebook sheet of paper. My printer was packed upside down so all the ink ran out, ruined the printer and damaged items in the boxes around the printer. They packed out the bathrooms and medicine cabinets without even tightening the tops of the medicine bottles. One bottle of children's Tylenol apparently had a loose lid because the gooey pink stuff was all over everything else in the box. It had all been in storage almost a year so nothing could be saved in that box. They charged me over $800.00 for packing supplies but put bubble pack on cheap items and didn't take care with expensive items. They said we owed them a lot more then we should have owed for the service provided. We paid them all the amount they billed for (including the amounts we were over charged) except for several months of storage. We expected that they had done the work they billed for so we only held that back a small amount until we were able to unload the storage pods and make sure everything was as expected. Much to our surprise there was a lot of problems with we finally got into the pods. So we retained that amount owed for storage until we could come to an agreement on all the damage they had done. Service Master C2C was not willing to even communicate with us. They did not care that we were very unhappy with all the damages and work left undone. They would not even answer our requests to arbitrate. They sued us for the balance but they sued us in Los Angeles County. We live in Ventura County, the work was done in Ventura County and agreement was signed in Ventura County. Their Attorney told me they didn't care about Ventura County. They filed in LA County and planned to continue it there. I let the court know but it made no difference. I expected it to be transferred to Ventura County but instead the court found against me. The court did not even take into consideration the damages Service Master had done or the work I was charged for but wasn't done. My insurance company, Statefarm, called Service Master but I signed the authorization. I thought since my insurance company and the adjuster had more experience with this kind of thing that they would be the best one to recommend someone to do the work. Boy was I wrong. They negotiated a separate rate with Service Master but Service Master still billed me the full amount and Statefarm paid me back the negotiated rate so I got screwed from both directions!

Description of Work
They were supposed to clean and pack all our home goods from our 4 bedroom house and put into storage pods. Our insurance adjuster from Statefarm had recommended this company. What a huge mistake we made having them do the work. We had a fire that started from an electrical plug in the garage. The interior of the house had smoke damage. They were supposed to clean all our possessions and pack away in storage pods in a professional manner. They absolutely did not do that! Nothing about this service was professional!

12/30/2011

Mark P.

Did exactly what I ask them to do.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned throughout our SUV. Did a great job.

11/14/2011

Carolyn M.

They did a good job. I didn’t have to pay them anything because my insurance covered everything. They were punctual and they did a good job. They were professional. I will definitely use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used ServiceMASTER by C2C Restoration for carpet cleaning. I last used their services last month. That’s when my house was flooded.

Category carpet cleaners, water damage restoration

10/29/2011

Lisa C.

It went well.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

10/06/2011

Chrisa C.

They were fair, came on time, did a good job and I was pleased with them.

Description of Work
I used ServiceMASTER by C2C Restoration for carpet cleaning about a month ago.

08/23/2011

Joe K.

They were excellent and the technician came out on Saturday and Sunday. I will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used ServiceMASTER.

Best Choice Carpet Care

Best choice carpet care has become a reliable name in carpet cleaning for thousands of homes, cleaning more than 1,000 homes daily in Los Angeles, Orange and Ventura and more than 1 billion square feet of carpets every year. Our carpet cleaners use an exclusive hot steam extraction cleaning process to provide deeper and more durable carpet cleaning combined with an ecological solution that is completely natural and safe for your children and pets. This means that you will get a healthier cleaning for you, your family and home

Offers Coupon

Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

If you're looking for comfort you can count on, you've found the right place! Whether you need service-and need it fast-or you're looking to replace or invest in new equipment for your home, Air-Tech Air Conditioning & Heating can help. Ask around... our name is well known and respected in because we care about impressing you so much that you'll want to call us next time and every time. Award-winning Air Conditioning & Heating Company including the Angie's List Super Service Award. Free estimates on replacement systems, new installations and duct cleaning/air purification. Servicing all major brands, makes and models for central and ductless/mini-split systems. Financing is available. Air-Tech is a participating HERO contractor.

Offers Coupon

Dry Quality Carpet Cleaning

With over 20 years of experience , we offer quality cleaning services to homes and business including: -Pressure Washing -Carpet Cleaning -Area Rug Cleaning -Floor/Tile Cleaning -Window Cleaning All at affordable rates. Call us today to discuss your needs!

Please inquire
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Emergency Services & Disaster Recovery -Water Damage Restoration -Fire Damage Restoration -Mold Remediation -Content Pack Out, Storage and Cleaning