All Power Svc

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2006

11178 Penrose St Ste 2

Sun Valley, CA 91352

Cost Is Determined By The Job. No Travel Charges. No Service Fees. May Contact Through Email. California License # 973831 c-10, c-20, c-38, b.

11/22/2010

NOAH S.

All Power Services is great. They are very nice and honest. They are good workers.

Description of Work
All Power Services Inc. did some electrical work.

04/05/2009

Doug S.

Overall, the job was great. They came in for an estimate, and charged $150.00. This amount would be credited if the job was done. I like the estimate and scheduled a day to start. The day they were supposed to start, a workman showed up, but he had injured himself earlier in the week so he just looked around and left without doing any work. Two days later, a team of two men showed and they tore through my laundry list of items in two days. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
They installed new outlets, installed new lights and switches, ran power to the gate in the front of the house, and fixed wiring problems under the house.

08/26/2007

BELISSA C.

They did a good job. The price was a little high, but it is always worth it with them. I have used them for other work and they are always reliable. You don t have to worry if the work is being done correctly. I am pleased with the service and I would recommend them to other people as well.

Description of Work
They installed a new heating system in a four unit apartment building that I own.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/14/2007

My home is much more comfortable with the new system in. When it was installed, we had other remodeling going on. Someone cut the line to the sensor and the system would not turn off. All Power actually came straight over to fix it. They wanted to hurry so that the system wouldn't burn out from not going off. I thought now that was really good service.

Description of Work
All Power Services put a new furnace and central air conditioning system in my 2,500 square foot home.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac

02/14/2007

I have been using the company for years because they do excellent work. The workers are experienced, professional and were punctual. We were very satisfied with the job and we have not had any problems. I would recommend them to anyone needing electrical work done.

Description of Work
All Power Services upgraded our electrical lines by rewiring our 1000 square foot house. They also ran new wires from the outside pole to our house.

01/25/2007

NOAH S.

The work was done quickly and efficiently. Project was finished on budget and ahead of estimated time. Both workers (Robert and Moses) were very friendly and capable. All their work was excellent. The only speed bump was that the work had to be rescheduled on their end, but it was the week between Christmas and New Year's so I imagine that is out of the ordinary given how professional they were with regard to everything else.

Description of Work
Removal of old heating unit (had to be sawed in half to be removed). Installation of new heating unit in new location (attic) which involved rerouting gas and electric and creation of walkway. Removal of old fiberglass ductwork and installation of new ducts and intake vent.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

10/14/2006

ERIC L.

We learned of All Power Services from the person who inspected our house after we purchased it. We picked them because their quote fell in the ballpark of what we expected it to cost, and they seemed honest. Even though there was a lot of work done, the work took quite a while. There was only one guys working on our job. He was very nice and did a great job (in electrical inspect said so too!). Our only gripe was that the installer left his dirty finger prints all over our house. Given that he had to regularly crawl through the cramped space underneath our house and in our dark attic, I don't blame him too much. I am happy with the work.

Description of Work
All Power completely rewired our old (1923) house after we purchased it. They replace the fuse box. They relocated the power box from the middle of our kitchen ceiling to the rear of our house. They replaced all wiring, outlets, light fixtures, and switches. And finally, they added new switches, outlets, and lighting fixtures per our request.

IVOLT, INC.

An electrical contractor places, installs, erects or connects any electrical wires, fixtures, appliances, apparatus, raceways, conduits, solar photovoltaic cells or any part thereof, which generate, transmit, transform or utilize electrical energy in any form or for any purpose.

Gaston Electric

Ev chargers, panel upgrade , ceiling fans,switches,plugs and troubleshooting

Award 2022
    Fairway Electric

PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY AT FAIRWAYELECTRIC@SBCGLOBAL.NET OR 310-864-7171 We are not your typical Yellow Page Company. No bait and switch. We are here to earn your respect with good quality work. It's about a relationship and referrals. We include all prices upfront. We do not charge for estimates and will gladly try to walk you through your electrical repair over the phone, if you're up to the task. I have been growing in the trades from 1975, from my first job in a lumber yard stacking lumber then building custom furniture as well as obtaining a background in plumbing. This led to my first job as an electrical helper at age seventeen, by the time I was twenty I was in charge of a Los Angeles based Company for seventeen years. We work with and for several Property Management companies and we have remolded a Ritz Carlton from the ground up in MDR. For the last several years we have been part of building many homes from the ground up and several remodels. NO JOB IS TOO SMALL, we work on all levels of service. We treat all customers with the same respect from the beginning of the job to the finish of the project. Goodwill comes back if you respect your customers. I have been with Angie's list for since 2005 with 11 YEARS of consecutive ( A rated ) ANGIE'S LIST AWARDS. Please contact us at FAIRWAYELECTRIC@SBCGLOBAL.NET or 310-864-7171

Award 2022
    Offers by Fairway Electric on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Residential & commercial, electrical, lighting, heating & air conditioning.

Residential refrigeration or appliance repair.