AAG SERVICES CORP

Founded 1996 • With Angi since August 2005

4.4

8309 Laurel Canyon Blvd Ste 184

Sun Valley, CA 91352

AAG Electrical Services is your premier electrical and plumbing contractor in the Sun Valley region. With fully trained professionals and a courteous, knowledgeable staff, we strive to provide the best in installation, service, and repair. Commercial or residential, our certified crews are able to

06/04/2020

Musumi (moose) I.

Beautifully

Description of Work
Replace shower faucet

Category plumbing, ceiling fans

06/04/2020

Henry G.

VERY WELL THEY FIX OUR PROBLEM

Description of Work
DRAINAGE PROBLEM

Category drain cleaning

03/11/2020

Brenda G.

I highly recommend them. We used to have other plumber and they are not reliable. But AAG, they are very reliable. I don't do reviews but this is the special one. I was just happy I found them.

Description of Work
They replaced water heater, kitchen faucet, they've done re-ping, they've done toilet. Everything. Sump pump. They even cut whatever they need to do and they patch again and they are really good with that.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, wells

03/11/2020

Jose G.

It was great. He has a good service and he is quick to response.

Description of Work
They fixed our main line electricity plug.

03/10/2020

Mike D.

He did an excellent job and they are always on time.

Description of Work
They changed the fluorescent lights to a LED light, he did plumbing and heating service too.

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

03/03/2020

Darby N.

They were excellent. They were no problem. They were courteous, on time and everybody was great.

Description of Work
They did electrical and hot water heater.

09/14/2007

ADRIENNE Z.

They made an appointment to come out and they did the work very quickly. They provided a great estimate and stuck to it. When he was done, he explained everything that he did in great detail.

Description of Work
They installed a new circuit breaker in our home.

07/19/2006

FELICIA A.

They came three hours later than the agreed upon time. One of the electricians, Mike, was going to use CLEARLY USED outlets to replace my existing ones until I called him on it and he magically came up with new white ones. He insulted my intelligence by trying to say the used outlets were not the ones he was about to install (so why were they all in a box he brought, in my house?). For the phone jack, Mike came up with the majority of the total price ($722) based on the fact that he would have to cut holes in the wall and do quite a bit of work to run the phone line where I needed it. He ended up not cutting any holes and went up to the attic. He crossed the new phone line with my neighbor's and had to come back! He later admitted that ''there was a ball of wires up there'' and he had picked a line randomly! I had to call AT&T and paid them $125 to make the jack actually work. KA Electrical did mail me a check back for $175, but I still feel I paid too much for what they did.

Description of Work
They replaced the existing bathroom light fixture with a new one I had purchased, replace all of the electrical outlets and outlet covers throughout the condo (16 regular and 2 GFCIs), and install a second phone jack in the living room. I had used the company about two years ago to install a phone jack, and I was very happy then with their service and professionalism.

03/08/2006

ERIC A.

There were three main workers that came out and while they seemed nice most of the time, they didn't speak great English and it was often hard to communicate. They smoked continuously, but did move away from the house when I asked them to. The work was good for the most part, although they hung some fixtures without asking me first and they had to be repositioned. They later tried to charge me for the extra work. A couple of switches were hung unevenly. Hutch the manager has a really bad attitude when things go wrong and got really angry with me when I questioned the bill. He was also confrontational with the building inspector

Description of Work
Hired as a subcontractor by my main contractor to do electrical work on an addition/remodel.

Junk King Los Angeles

Our uniformed, well-trained employees offer professional services at affordable prices that are guaranteed to beat our competitors’. We happily provide free written estimates before beginning any work and make sure the premises are tidy before we leave. We’re serious about the environment too. We recycle and save from the landfill almost 60% of everything we pick up.

Utrillas Landscaping & Irrigation

We specialize in all phases of landscaping, hardscaping, irrigation and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call (626 209-3449) -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Jimenez Landscape SCV

Residential Landscape service provider that focuses on quality work and efficient leadership. We specialize in all aspects of landscaping, tree trimming, irrigation systems, stone & gravel, and much more. Call us today for an estimate!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Electrical Services - rewire, main panel upgrades. Smoke Detectors & Carbon Monoxide Installation, Fuse Installation. Breaker Replacement, 240-volt Electrical. Plumbing services- drain snake, toilet replacement and maintenance, shower services, repiping.