A Guy & His Truck Moving

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2012

29856 Lomond Dr

Sun City, CA 92585

A Guy & His Truck Moving is a family owned & operated business based in Murrieta, California. We specialize in helping people move their possessions quickly and safely. We are confident you will be delighted with our competitive rates and professional standards....

08/14/2018

Art S.

Karl’s moving crew, led by Dave, were all very personable and extremely professional. All of our household items were delivered to our new residence in great condition. We especially appreciated the careful preparation for moving and handling of the fragile items.

Description of Work
Moving contents of our house to a new residence.

Category moving companies

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words!

06/21/2017

Regina C.

Everything went find. I wanted everything done within 4 hours and they were finished 15 minutes early. The movers had to move furniture from a one room in Perris. Then they had to go to my storage in Corona get the majority of my things and then move that stuff to my permanent location in Chino. The move happen on one of the hotest day of the year. I moved to a one bedroom apartment. The last time I moved it took about 6 hours and they were professional movers. I was on a strick budget and because they finished on time I didn't go over my budget for moving. The drivers were professional and nice and I would use them again

Description of Work
Move me from Perris to Chino CA

04/01/2017

Donna F.

Its moving Day for my mother. Karl communicated with her and let her know price and time. Guys arrived on time. David, chris and Ronny were polite and friendly. They moved quickly and didnt slow drag. Also took her old mattress to the dumpster in the complex. I thought that was nice. They work efficiently and carefully. Overall good experience and would definitely recommend them

Description of Work
Moving my mother

07/12/2016

Jan R.

12/17/2015

Russell J.

For the most part it went fine. They did under estimate their need for a larger truck on the second move. [The first move was the storage unit only. It was followed about 2 weeks later by the apt. move] It necessitated a second trip on their behalf. Long day. They also were short on the boxes they needed.

Description of Work
Moved 2 BR apt and storage locker to new home. Approx 30 min drive

12/08/2015

David W.

10/05/2015

Millie R.

Description of Work
Moving

07/26/2015

Jean M.

They shrink-wrapped and padded everything. They did not stop all day. Arrived right on time. Great attitudes. Very helpful. did not break anything. Set the kennels back up. Worked in 100 degree temperature and never complained once. 3 of my friends have used them prior to me and all were satisfied. They are GREAT!

Description of Work
Moved an entire house full of furniture, boxes, garage storage, dog kennels, etc. Brought 2 trucks and 3 moving men!

05/24/2015

Eugene G.

We had called "A Guy & His Truck Moving" since the new 500 lbs.refrigerator we bought would not fit through the front door or inside garage door. It needed to be move through the side gate, through the sliding glass door, then in to the kitchen. Our house was brand new, there was just dirt in our back yard. The side yard was tricky since it has soft dirt and is slanted at an angle left to right. The clearance on both sides of the refrigerator had about less than 2" with the gate off. This is why I had to call a professional to move the refrigerator. They arrived on time, were very friendly and move the refrigerator without a scratch. I would recommend their service.

Description of Work
Moved a new refrigerator from our garage to the kitchen.

04/13/2015

Karen J.

The move went very well. Our mover was David Morris. He did a fantastic job. He was punctual, extremely friendly, organized, and did an overall great job. It was a long 9 hour day for all of us, but David remained cheerful and patient. The owner, Karl, is a very friendly and was able to accommodate us on short notice and multiple stops without extra charges. We would definitely refer our friends to this company.

Description of Work
I hired this company to move my mother-in-law from Riverside County to Burbank (125 miles). The move involved loading items from 2 locations and dropping off the items at an apartment and at a storage facility.

03/24/2015

Lowel D.

Nothing much to say. They came and loaded everything and the move went well.

Description of Work
Moved our larger household items

07/13/2014

Billie B.

All went extremely well; professional staff, very responsive; Karl Knight (owner is top rate).

Description of Work
Moved furniture

06/14/2014

TOM L.

The team arrived 15 minutes early, were every professional and ready to work. This was the easiest move I have ever had. Will definitely use them again and recommend them to others. Thanks guys for making a stressful day easier.

Description of Work
Moved 4 bedroom house

04/12/2014

Donna J.

Let me begin by saying I have been remiss in waiting this long to write a review on my experience with this excellent company. I found 'A Guy and His Truck' movers on Angie ' s List. My initial contact, a phone call to the owner Karl, was very positive. I expressed my concern that the furniture to be moved was old and fragile and wanted his assurance it would be handled with care. Karl told me he used only experienced moving men and my Mother's Dining Set would be transported carefully and professionally. We agreed on what I thought was a very fair price and set the date. I had expressed my concern that the move be completed by a certain date as I was hosting a party a few days later. Karl phoned me at least twice to confirm everything was still on schedule. On the day of the move I asked my Mom to call me when the movers arrived and to keep me informed of the progress. Mom started by telling me they arrived right on time and what nice , polite, young men they were.She also related that they were wrapping each glass shelf carefully and had even moved her baby grand piano into the space left vacant when the dining set was removed .This meant a lot to my 83 year old Mother. (And to me) In about an hour and a half the the truck backed into my driveway .I could see each piece was well covered by moving blankets leaving no wood exposed. The driver came in and I showed him where to place the furniture. I asked him to please take care with my new carpet as it had been raining..I noticed they were careful not to walk across the wet muddy grass and wiped their feet each time they entered. The table, six chairs, and China cabinet were moved into place without incident, carefully avoiding my chandelier. The owner, Karl called after the move to make sure we were satisfied. I told him how pleased we were and would recommend them highly! To sum it up we couldn't have been more pleased and will definitely use this company again! Donna Jones

Description of Work
Moved an antique Dining room set from my Mother's home to my home

11/19/2012

Luke G.

Went great! All the work was done quickly and efficiently. Professional, clean cut, great manners the entire time.

Description of Work
I had a couple Uboxes that I needed help unloading. It was a small job and other places I called refused to help as it didn't meet their 4 hour minimum. Despite the 'smallness' of the move, I still needed help. I called Karl Knight from A Guy and His Truck and he was happy to help. He showed up on time, communicated very well. When he showed up he was clean, dressed appropriately and had impeccable manners with my wife and son. We moved a recliner, a bunch of heavy boxes, a bed, dresser, bookshelves. Pretty much a small apt worth, minus the appliances. Thoroughly professional, worked hard and got everything done in a couple hours. He only charged me $40, but I gave him a $10 tip. I will definitely call him again when we move and would have no problem recommending him to friends and family.

Excalibur Van Lines, LLC

“Good help is great during a relocation, but expertise and organisation is priceless.” Excalibur Van Lines will move heaven, earth or whatever else it may take to make your relocation day as simple and stress free as possible. From the easy to understand pricing structure, right through to the physical logistics and planning of the big day, Excalibur Van Lines endeavours to deliver nothing but a professional service. Whether it’s locally in Los Angeles or long distance, you can rely on Excalibur Van Lines to carefully remove your property’s contents onto our vehicles, and quickly place it in to your new property. With 6 years of experience, an excellent rating with the Better Business Bureau, and an efficient team of licensed, bonded and insured professionals, you can be sure we will deliver the service you require and deserve. LICENSES: #PUC 190128, MC #527371 & DOT #1383790. Additional DBA: Excalibur Van Lines. Additional phone - (818) 775-0370.

Reliable Delivery LLC

Reliable Delivery is Southern California’s most highly regarded provider of full-service moving and storage. A family-owned, fully licensed, and insured, residential and commercial moving and storage company, Reliable Delivery specializes in moving antiques, designer furniture, and other fragile furniture. WE DO NOT transport vehicles, and we ONLY OPERATE IN CA. We have the experience, equipment, supplies, and professional movers to handle any Southern California move. we do not go across-country or outside of California. Reliable Delivery services San Diego county, Los Angeles county, Orange county and beyond.

Offers by Reliable Delivery LLC on Angi
    Junk King Los Angeles

Our uniformed, well-trained employees offer professional services at affordable prices that are guaranteed to beat our competitors’. We happily provide free written estimates before beginning any work and make sure the premises are tidy before we leave. We’re serious about the environment too. We recycle and save from the landfill almost 60% of everything we pick up.

Delivery Service
    Within 25 miles radius of Menifee, ca

Services Offered: Moving, delivery, storage moving & hauling. A Guy and His Truck Movers Moving And Delivery is able to provide: Next Day Service, Delivery of items from one location to another, or of store bought goods, moving in or out of storage, Garage and Storage Clean-Up Services & Packing Services, including disconnecting and re-connecting of your appliances & Other Personalized Options are Available!