A Guy & His Truck Moving

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2012

Delivery Service

A Guy & His Truck Moving is a family owned & operated business based in Murrieta, California. We specialize in helping people move their possessions quickly and safely. We are confident you will be delighted with our competitive rates and professional standards....

Veteran Owned Junk Removal and Light Demolition and Hauling Service

Our uniformed, well-trained employees offer professional services at affordable prices that are guaranteed to beat our competitors’. We happily provide free written estimates before beginning any work and make sure the premises are tidy before we leave. We’re serious about the environment too. We recycle and save from the landfill almost 60% of everything we pick up.

Specializing in hauling off your unwanted junk and things you no longer need, all at an affordable price! (We do not remove hazardous materials). We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/14/2018

Karl’s moving crew, led by Dave, were all very personable and extremely professional. All of our household items were delivered to our new residence in great condition. We especially appreciated the careful preparation for moving and handling of the fragile items.

Description of Work
Moving contents of our house to a new residence.

Category moving companies

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words!

06/21/2017

Everything went find. I wanted everything done within 4 hours and they were finished 15 minutes early. The movers had to move furniture from a one room in Perris. Then they had to go to my storage in Corona get the majority of my things and then move that stuff to my permanent location in Chino. The move happen on one of the hotest day of the year. I moved to a one bedroom apartment. The last time...

Description of Work
Move me from Perris to Chino CA

04/01/2017

Its moving Day for my mother. Karl communicated with her and let her know price and time. Guys arrived on time. David, chris and Ronny were polite and friendly. They moved quickly and didnt slow drag. Also took her old mattress to the dumpster in the complex. I thought that was nice. They work efficiently and carefully. Overall good experience and would definitely recommend them

Description of Work
Moving my mother

12/17/2015

For the most part it went fine. They did under estimate their need for a larger truck on the second move. [The first move was the storage unit only. It was followed about 2 weeks later by the apt. move] It necessitated a second trip on their behalf. Long day. They also were short on the boxes they needed.

Description of Work
Moved 2 BR apt and storage locker to new home. Approx 30 min drive

07/26/2015

They shrink-wrapped and padded everything. They did not stop all day. Arrived right on time. Great attitudes. Very helpful. did not break anything. Set the kennels back up. Worked in 100 degree temperature and never complained once. 3 of my friends have used them prior to me and all were satisfied. They are GREAT!

Description of Work
Moved an entire house full of furniture, boxes, garage storage, dog kennels, etc. Brought 2 trucks and 3 moving men!

Category moving companies

Services Offered: Moving, delivery, storage moving & hauling. A Guy and His Truck Movers Moving And Delivery is able to provide: Next Day Service, Delivery of items from one location to another, or of store bought goods, moving in or out of storage, Garage and Storage Clean-Up Services & Packing Services, including disconnecting and re-connecting of your appliances & Other Personalized Options are Available!

Within 25 miles radius of Menifee, ca