North Cali Landscape

With Angi since March 2017

My company counts with 6 workers not including myself to get the work done. Payment procedures are discussed once customer has accepted me doing the job....

AMK Concrete

03/25/2017

The work was done very fast and completed before the quoted time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I now have the best back yard. The work was done with the greatest of care. This year with all the rain I was the only one on the block to not have ponds of water in my yard. Everything I wanted done was done. He also trimmed my front tree and made a beautiful flower patch under it.

CATEGORY fencing,landscaping

03/21/2017

He is a very competent in construction a, working with neighbors a around trees. I told him where I wanted the fences and gates and he did the rest. He always asked if everything was to my satisfaction, and he always meet or exceeded my expectation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built fences and both large and small gates. Installed french drain to direct water from house.

CATEGORY fencing

03/19/2017

Great, I will call him again soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveled rear yard, removed some rocks, installed new gravel and improved drainage.

CATEGORY fencing

Landscaping installing new irrigation and drip system, repairing existing one, installing irrigation controls, installing grass, concrete, retaining walls, any landscaping job. Yard clean ups. Hauling, fence installation or fence repair. Tree trimming or cutting down tree.