CALICO CORNERS

3.9

Alterations/Sewing/Decorating
Furniture - Custom Made
Furniture - Sales

Beautiful spaces and personal expression inspire us. Our mission is to help our customers find creative decorating solutions that express their personal style. In today's world of mass similarity, home is the place to express your unique style, show your personality and live among the things you love. We promise the expertise to bring your vision to life with a friendly, fun, creative experience. All products sold at Calico Corners are fully guaranteed for quality and workmanship. All of our custom products are made in the USA in local workrooms nationwide....

The Sewing Lady

Offering over 30 years of experience in providing quality service.

Heartwood Industries

CUSTOM CABINETRY INCLUDING KITCHENS AND BATHROOMS AND HOME OFFICES. We can do it all for you because we offer full contracting services including design, electrical, painting, plumbing & flooring. We specialize in kitchens, bathrooms and bookcase/entertainment cabinetry. Many of our customers are celebrities and designers. We are now offering the same service, quality, and design to everyone who are looking for the finest. We use only the highest quality furniture and cabinetry materials. Heartwood offers superior craftsmanship, problem solving, finishing, and customer service. Please check the photos on our website: www.heartwoodindustries.com.

Offers by Heartwood Industries on Angi
Perales Pressure Washing L.L.C

09/16/2015

Description of Work
Roman Shades on 2 windows and floor length curtain on French Doors.

09/24/2014

Description of Work
Bedskirt, drapes, table coovering. My designer, Kristen Crabtree, from the Studio City store, made some suggestions that were very helpful. The quality of work done by their craftsmen for drapes, spreads, etc is excellent. I used Calico in Pasadena when i used to live there and I have been consistently stisfied w/ their work.

10/24/2011

It didn't get past the window measurement stage, and they could have closed the business transaction that day if they had been willing to give me the discount as an incentive.

Description of Work
I needed fabric for drapes. Went in during their semi-annual promotion. I took home three samples and made an appt. for their professional measurer to come out and measure my windows (cost: $75). Even after making and paying for this that day, they would not extend the 20% off on the fabric because I had not made my choice from the selection of three but was obviously committed if I was going to pay $75 for the measuring. Apparently, their store managers are not given an ounce of discretion when it comes to closing a sale. I was told the next sale would be in October (3 months later) so I decided to wait. In the interim, I found fabric through another supplier. I called back recently to find out if they made drapes with customer-supplied fabric (labor alone could be $1,000) and they said no. So I will take my business elsewhere. When I asked if they had a recommendation for a seamstress, the manager told me to look online. Brilliant! Not too smart about business.

06/14/2005

CALICO CORNERS CARRIES A LARGE NUMBER OF MATERIAL TO CHOOSE FROM, BOTH MEDIUM PRICE AND HIGH. THE SALES STAFF WAS VERY PATIENT WHILE CHOOSING WHAT MATERIAL. HOWEVER, WE HAD A NEW SALESWOMEN AND SHE OVER BOUGHT THE AMOUNT OF MATERIAL WE WOULD NEED FOR OUR WINDOWS. BUT IT ALL WORKED OUT, THE MANAGER CREATED ONE MORE WINDOW TREATMENT AT NO ADDITIONAL COST FOR ASSEMBLY TIME.

Description of Work
CALICO CORNERS CREATED CUSTOM DRAPES FOR THE BATHROOM. THERE WAS THE PRIMARY DRAPES AND THERE WAS ALSO A VALENCE.

Category window treatments

Decorative fabric, designer fabric, custom furniture, sofas, sectionals, settees, chairs, chaises, ottomans, benches, upholstered headboards, slipcovers, re-upholstery, decorative trim, window treatments, draperies, curtains, valances, swags, cornices, blinds, shades, shutters, window hardware, custom bedding, bedspreads, comforters, coverlets, duvets, bed skirts, pillows, cushions, table skirts, folding screens, table toppers, table runners, measuring, installation, free design service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available