CALICO CORNERS

Founded 1948 • With Angi since June 2005

3.9

12717 Ventura Boulevard

Studio City, CA 91604

Beautiful spaces and personal expression inspire us. Our mission is to help our customers find creative decorating solutions that express their personal style. In today's world of mass similarity, home is the place to express your unique style, show your personality and live among the things you

09/16/2015

Jen P.

Description of Work
Roman Shades on 2 windows and floor length curtain on French Doors.

09/24/2014

Ronni B.

Description of Work
Bedskirt, drapes, table coovering. My designer, Kristen Crabtree, from the Studio City store, made some suggestions that were very helpful. The quality of work done by their craftsmen for drapes, spreads, etc is excellent. I used Calico in Pasadena when i used to live there and I have been consistently stisfied w/ their work.

10/24/2011

Rose P.

It didn't get past the window measurement stage, and they could have closed the business transaction that day if they had been willing to give me the discount as an incentive.

Description of Work
I needed fabric for drapes. Went in during their semi-annual promotion. I took home three samples and made an appt. for their professional measurer to come out and measure my windows (cost: $75). Even after making and paying for this that day, they would not extend the 20% off on the fabric because I had not made my choice from the selection of three but was obviously committed if I was going to pay $75 for the measuring. Apparently, their store managers are not given an ounce of discretion when it comes to closing a sale. I was told the next sale would be in October (3 months later) so I decided to wait. In the interim, I found fabric through another supplier. I called back recently to find out if they made drapes with customer-supplied fabric (labor alone could be $1,000) and they said no. So I will take my business elsewhere. When I asked if they had a recommendation for a seamstress, the manager told me to look online. Brilliant! Not too smart about business.

06/14/2005

MICHAEL G.

CALICO CORNERS CARRIES A LARGE NUMBER OF MATERIAL TO CHOOSE FROM, BOTH MEDIUM PRICE AND HIGH. THE SALES STAFF WAS VERY PATIENT WHILE CHOOSING WHAT MATERIAL. HOWEVER, WE HAD A NEW SALESWOMEN AND SHE OVER BOUGHT THE AMOUNT OF MATERIAL WE WOULD NEED FOR OUR WINDOWS. BUT IT ALL WORKED OUT, THE MANAGER CREATED ONE MORE WINDOW TREATMENT AT NO ADDITIONAL COST FOR ASSEMBLY TIME.

Description of Work
CALICO CORNERS CREATED CUSTOM DRAPES FOR THE BATHROOM. THERE WAS THE PRIMARY DRAPES AND THERE WAS ALSO A VALENCE.

The Sewing Lady

Offering over 30 years of experience in providing quality service.

Heartwood Industries

CUSTOM CABINETRY INCLUDING KITCHENS AND BATHROOMS AND HOME OFFICES. We can do it all for you because we offer full contracting services including design, electrical, painting, plumbing & flooring. We specialize in kitchens, bathrooms and bookcase/entertainment cabinetry. Many of our customers are celebrities and designers. We are now offering the same service, quality, and design to everyone who are looking for the finest. We use only the highest quality furniture and cabinetry materials. Heartwood offers superior craftsmanship, problem solving, finishing, and customer service. Please check the photos on our website: www.heartwoodindustries.com.

Offers by Heartwood Industries on Angi
    Larry's Custom Furniture

Larry's custom furniture has being custom making furniture and upholstering existing furniture for over 30 years now, previously located at the corner of Oxnard and Kester for close to 30 years, licensed and insured, along with some of the best workmanship that you will find for all of your furniture needs, what places this small family business apart from its competition, is not only the best quality materials and supplies but the fact that we are not happy with your project until the client is, and will stand behind what we do with five year workmanship Warranty along with a life time warranty on any custom made frame/wood structure

2022 Super Service Award

Alterations/Sewing/Decorating
    Furniture - Custom Made
    Furniture - Sales
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about CALICO CORNERS

How is CALICO CORNERS overall rated?

CALICO CORNERS is currently rated 3.9 overall out of 5.

What days are CALICO CORNERS open?

CALICO CORNERS is open:

Sunday: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

What payment options does CALICO CORNERS provide

CALICO CORNERS accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Does CALICO CORNERS offer free estimates?

Yes, CALICO CORNERS offers free project estimates.

Does CALICO CORNERS offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, CALICO CORNERS does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does CALICO CORNERS offer a senior discount?

No, CALICO CORNERS does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by CALICO CORNERS?

No, CALICO CORNERS does not offer warranties.

What services does CALICO CORNERS offer?

CALICO CORNERS offers the following services: Decorative fabric, designer fabric, custom furniture, sofas, sectionals, settees, chairs, chaises, ottomans, benches, upholstered headboards, slipcovers, re-upholstery, decorative trim, window treatments, draperies, curtains, valances, swags, cornices, blinds, shades, shutters, window hardware, custom bedding, bedspreads, comforters, coverlets, duvets, bed skirts, pillows, cushions, table skirts, folding screens, table toppers, table runners, measuring, installation, free design service.