Tracy Lennon Painting

California: Contractors
11/30/2022

1445 W Willow St

Stockton, CA 95203

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime...

interior painting (12)house painting (11)cabinet refacing (4)pressure washing (3)closet design (2)skylight installation (1)drywall (1)

05/30/2021

Tracy Lennon Painting did an awesome job transforming our home. Dakota and crew use quality materials and paint, repaired cracks prior to applying the paint and made our home look 10 years younger. Dakota and crew were very professional, showed up early for work daily, worked hard and fast, and cleaned up work area. Tracy Lennon, the owner provided a fair estimate and competitive pricing, came for...

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 05/23/2021

Review for Tracy Lennon Painting - 1445 W Willow St, Stockton, CA - 39351545

12/23/2020

Tracy and his crew did a fantastic job repaintinf the entire interior of our newly purchased 2700 sq foot house. Kitchen, bathrooms, all doors and trims, everything looks clean and sharp. Tracy was very easy to communicate with, gave excellent recommendations and took our preferences into account. They finished the job in 3.5 days showed up early every day and worked hard to fit our moving timelin...

Description of Work
Entire interior house painted including ceilings, bathrooms, doors, and trim

Work Completed On 12/19/2020

07/13/2020

It looks beautiful. Thank you Tracy and family!

Description of Work
They painted the outside of a rental home

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

07/01/2020

Tracy and his crew were excellent. They were fast, efficient, and did a great job. Very pleased with their work. Our house looks great! I recommend Tracy for any painting needs!!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

07/01/2020

Excellent. Tracy’s team also helped install security lights & build/paint a ramp for disabled access. Tracy went above & beyond to check on work & make adjustments if needed.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category house painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

06/27/2020

Tracy and his crew were thorough and did an excellent job. Tracy was easy to work with and very helpful.

Description of Work
Repaint exterior of our two story house

Category house painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Review for Tracy Lennon Painting - 1445 W Willow St, Stockton, CA - 38676471

05/17/2020

Great work. Very professional and detailed.

Description of Work
interior house painting

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

05/17/2020

Great work. Very professional and detailed.

Description of Work
interior house painting

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

03/09/2020

Tracy was on time and very professional

Description of Work
20ft ceiling and walls.

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

02/18/2020

He came the very next day and gave an estimate. He brought his father to do the work and they paid attention to detail. They blended the paint so they did not have to repaint the whole room. They touched up anything they found that needed it and were very personable and professional. Even their price was very fair and I would highly recommend them. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They did repairs to two skylights and repairs to walls and ceilings with patching and blending. They also did some painting in the room.

Category skylights,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

Complete interior and exterior residential and commercial painting to include minor drywall repair/replacement,pressure washing and prep, wallpaper removal/install,painting of decks,porches,garage doors,cabinets,closets,ceilings,walls, anything you need

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal