Tracy Lennon Painting

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2010

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the

2022 Super Service Award

house painting (16)interior painting (14)cabinet refacing (4)pressure washing (4)closet design (3)skylight installation (1)drywall (1)

10/26/2022

Carla I.

I am very greatful to Tracy for squeezing me in for the painting of my home. I reached out Sunday, and by Wednesday he was painting and finished the same day. He is legit, professional, and just an all around good guy. The house looks great! He definitely knows his stuff and the price was the best. Tracy and his team member lifted a huge burden from shoulders today. I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you for the great work!

Description of Work
Exterior front of house painted

Work Completed On 10/26/2022

09/26/2022

David C.

The process was done quickly and the results were great

Description of Work
Painted exterior of house

Work Completed On 09/07/2022

09/19/2022

SARAH F.

Tracy and his crew were amazing at their speediness, prompt service, and amazing customer service as well as unbeatable pricing. When our house was egged a week later, Tracy came back and took care of the damage at no cost. He also replaced a roof tile at no cost. He took excellent care of us. Could not recommend a better painter.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 07/18/2022

06/30/2022

Michelle M.

Tracy was pleasant to work with and the job was done quickly

Description of Work
exterior house and shed paint

Work Completed On 06/20/2022

06/16/2022

Jessica K.

Awesome! Quick and nicely done

Description of Work
paint outside of house

Work Completed On 06/15/2022

04/16/2022

loretta M.

After 17 years I needed the entire interior of my home painted from top to bottom. I called Tracy and his quote was quick and extremely resonable. I knew there was going to be a lot of work to be done in my home, but Tracy and his crew were truly amazing. They were professional, punctual, and organized which made my project go smoothly. I am elated at the beautiful outcome of the work that Tracy and his crew has done with the painting of my home. I recommeding him to anyone that wants to have their job done beautifully the first time. I know that when it is time to have the outside of my home paint it will be Tracy Lennon I will be calling to do my job.

Description of Work
I needed the interior of my home painted

Work Completed On 04/15/2022

01/17/2022

Sam G.

I called Tracy and asked for a quote to paint upstairs three bedrooms and two bathrooms and he promised to stop by the house and get me a quote. He never did, and I messed him again, but he never replied. Not very professional.

Description of Work
Nothing was done.

Category closet systems, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/17/2022

05/30/2021

Toni J.

Tracy Lennon Painting did an awesome job transforming our home. Dakota and crew use quality materials and paint, repaired cracks prior to applying the paint and made our home look 10 years younger. Dakota and crew were very professional, showed up early for work daily, worked hard and fast, and cleaned up work area. Tracy Lennon, the owner provided a fair estimate and competitive pricing, came for visual inspection and got us on calendar the next day! We are very happy with the results and plan on calling them again when it's time to paint the inside of our home. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 05/23/2021

Review for Tracy Lennon Painting - 1445 W Willow St, Stockton, CA - 39351545

03/03/2021

Amanda M.

Painting- Interior

Description of Work
Tracy and crew did such an amazing job painting the inside of my house. I had all of the cabinets, walls, trim, doors, and a few ceilings done. They did excellent work all while working around us. My house is chaotic with small children and multiple animals in the house. I’ve never had this done and the house was not prepared at all. They moved furniture and were super patient with me and the family. Kids touching wet walls, drawers still filled, our constant need to be in a room they were trying to work in, escaping dogs...almost like we were trying to figure out new ways to be annoying daily! They were amazingly patient and did such amazing work in such a short amount of time.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

12/23/2020

Anke E.

Tracy and his crew did a fantastic job repaintinf the entire interior of our newly purchased 2700 sq foot house. Kitchen, bathrooms, all doors and trims, everything looks clean and sharp. Tracy was very easy to communicate with, gave excellent recommendations and took our preferences into account. They finished the job in 3.5 days showed up early every day and worked hard to fit our moving timeline. They paid very close attention to details; his crew took off all window shades and blinds, removed outlet covers and light mounts when possible to paint everything as completely as possible. I was very impressed with their precision on trim work and cutting in, the house looks fantastic. All of this was very reasonably priced. I would definitely hire him and his crew again or recommend their services to any family and friends.

Description of Work
Entire interior house painted including ceilings, bathrooms, doors, and trim

Work Completed On 12/19/2020

07/13/2020

Fran P.

It looks beautiful. Thank you Tracy and family!

Description of Work
They painted the outside of a rental home

Category pressure washing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

07/01/2020

Virginia M.

Tracy and his crew were excellent. They were fast, efficient, and did a great job. Very pleased with their work. Our house looks great! I recommend Tracy for any painting needs!!

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 06/27/2020

07/01/2020

Becky G.

Excellent. Tracy’s team also helped install security lights & build/paint a ramp for disabled access. Tracy went above & beyond to check on work & make adjustments if needed.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category house painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/30/2020

06/27/2020

Meredith P.

Tracy and his crew were thorough and did an excellent job. Tracy was easy to work with and very helpful.

Description of Work
Repaint exterior of our two story house

Category house painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 06/26/2020

Review for Tracy Lennon Painting - 1445 W Willow St, Stockton, CA - 38676471

05/17/2020

Mary D.

Great work. Very professional and detailed.

Description of Work
interior house painting

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

05/17/2020

Mary D.

Great work. Very professional and detailed.

Description of Work
interior house painting

Work Completed On 03/30/2020

03/09/2020

James F.

Tracy was on time and very professional

Description of Work
20ft ceiling and walls.

Work Completed On 03/09/2020

Jim R.

The service was excellent. He saved me about $1000. He touched it up and it was perfect. I hired him twice before.

Description of Work
He did exterior painting.

Evelyn J.

He came the very next day and gave an estimate. He brought his father to do the work and they paid attention to detail. They blended the paint so they did not have to repaint the whole room. They touched up anything they found that needed it and were very personable and professional. Even their price was very fair and I would highly recommend them. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They did repairs to two skylights and repairs to walls and ceilings with patching and blending. They also did some painting in the room.

Category skylights, interior painters

john C.

They were very good and very professional they cleaned up their mess and everything was nice.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

11/02/2011

Vikram S.

It's an independent company, not a big company. Tracy Lennon came over to talk to me and he was a nice guy. He's competitive with his pricing.

Description of Work
Tracy Lennon Painting gave me an estimate for painting the interior of the house.

Work Completed On 10/02/2011

11/02/2011

Kimberly B.

We discussed with Tracy the prep work, type of paint, and colors. He suggested variations of three shades colors we had chosen. He and his helper were prompt, did an outstanding job and finished in the agreed time period. They cleaned up thoroughly at the end of each day. We liked his attitude and his business manner. He's a true professional!

Description of Work

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/01/2011

10/23/2011

Lynn M.

I was considering doing it myself but am sure it would have taken me 2 days and probably would not have turned out as well. I will definitely consider using Lennon Painting again in the future.

Description of Work
Dining Room 12' x 14'-- I supplied the paint. I needed to have two walls and the ceiling painted along with all the baseboards and trim around two windows. It was important that no paint get splattered on a full- wall mural and a full- wall china cabinet in the room. Tracy and his assistant Judy did a very good job of taping off and protecting these areas from paint. The ceiling, window trim and baseboards were painted white while the two walls were painted a different color. This required additional taping and turned out very good. The job took about 4 hours to complete.