Stockton Ace Hardware

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2010

4.3

Stockton Ace Hardware is a locally owned Ace Hardware Store that has served Stockton and the surrounding area for more than 30 years. In addition to the items that you would expect a hardware store we fix stuff! If you can't fix it, we'll fix it, either at the store, or at your home....

Tracy Lennon Painting

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

PaveCo asphalt construction

Family owned local paving company,here at PaveCo asphalt we aim to establish a long term relationship with our clients,we take pride in what we do and custumer satisfaction is a must!!

Offers by PaveCo asphalt construction  on Angi
Halvorson Concrete

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. You will find us to be competitively priced, while still paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfaction. Give us a call today to get your project started!

10/06/2017

Bid was fair but we decided to wait to do the project in the future.

Description of Work
Requested a bid for replacing a redwood fence. Response was timely & professional.

Category fencing

05/13/2017

Excellent...professional, innovative, timely.

Description of Work
Remove item from garbage disposal.

Category handyman service,plumbing

04/26/2017

Track (wire rod) replaced and leveled. Track lubricated. Slides very smoothly now with minimum effort.

Description of Work
Patio door was binding, really hard to move.

Category handyman service,doors

03/21/2017

On time, courteous, knowledgeable, efficient!

Description of Work
Installed replacement ceiling fan.

Category electrician,handyman service,ceiling fans,home improvement stores

01/31/2017

what should have been a max 2 hr job took 5 plus hours to complete. I think the gentlemen was a very nice person but I think he may have been a bit over his head. He should have in my opinion had an additional person helping him or someone that was more experienced. Again as a person very nice and pleasant. He really did his best and I do appreciate his efforts, just took an extra long time.

Description of Work
Installation of dish-washer, and range hood.

Category electrician,handyman service,plumbing

09/12/2016

Great! Fast response on a Saturday of a holiday weekend! Cleared clog, cleaned pipe all the way to where it joins the sewer line, and gave us tips for avoiding future clogs. 1 hr 15 mins - $125.00 which we thought was reasonable. Carlos was very professional and friendly--let us watch!

Description of Work
Clearing clogged kitchen drains.

Category plumbing

12/21/2015

Daniel did a perfect, high quality job. He made sure my needs were met well within the quick time frames needed.

Description of Work
Doggie door and fence

Category fencing,handyman service

11/18/2015

Beware, it was terrible. They used interior material and everything rusted on the gate. The solar system fell off because the part that they had they had attached to was not rust proof. I suspected them of drug use, because they were clowning so bad, that the neighbors called the police on them.

Description of Work
They were supposed to install a automatic gate and repair a corner in a wooden fence.

Category handyman service

10/16/2015

Very friendly and showed me twice how to get to the filter. Also gave me tip to first secure the faucet water cord to prevent it from sliding out of faucet. Since it wasn't a year from installation and it only took him 10 minutes he didn't charge for service call. I'm a repeat customer and call them on a regular basis.

Description of Work
Repair slow water flow from kitchen sink faucet they had installed in 9/2014. Tech came out and showed me how to unplug the screen filter of the sand build up over the one year causing the lack of water pressure.

Category plumbing

07/22/2015

I have shopped at this Ace Hardware many times. They have also re-screened my screen door for me. They are, truly, the "helpful hardware folks"! Often, when I walk in, there is someone to help me right away. I feel very comfortable in there, especially since I am not a very "handy" person.

Description of Work
Sold hardware, re-screened screen door, provided advice.

Category handyman service,screen repair

Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry. Sprinklers, Complete Remodeling, Painting. No job too big or too small, window and door screen replacement and repair, glass repair, new windows, fences, decks, gazebos, arbors

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available