Serrano's Cleaning Services

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2012

4.4

P.O Box 66060

Stockton, CA 95206

Working to better our service. If you have a quote from another company with all required documents to continue as a residential, and or commercial service company we'll match their quote.

01/13/2016

Kathleen S.

Description of Work
made 3 appts, never showed. excuses, but I wasted a lot of time figuring out they weren't coming.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

Hello, I'd like to inform you that you made a review to the wrong Serrano's Cleaning Company. We are located in Stockton California, you are about an hour away from our services. We only serve the surrounding area of Stockton.

12/01/2015

Alexander K.

The crew spent a lot of time cleaning the house and did a very good job. I did have to ask them to go back and do a couple of things, but I have to admit that it was a big job. I would recommend Serrano's housecleaning again.

Description of Work
Provider did a thorough cleaning of the house, including carpet cleaning and windows.

Category house cleaning

We are very happy to hear your needs were completed and your expectations were completed as well. We hope to hear from you in the future! Have great day.

06/16/2013

Donna S.

They arrived on time with a group of 4, one started on the kitchen with the oven, 2 were upstairs cleaning bathrooms and one was on the roof cleaning the windows. They did a good job and I am going to use them monthly.

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning with emphasis on the 3 bathrooms and the kitchen and all windows washed including the second story windows

Category window cleaning

05/28/2013

James N.

Never showed up. Both my GF and I took time from work and came home to meet the lady for the service and nobody ever showed up. No call, no follow up no nothing. It cost us both a frustrating afternoon. I would not call them again and waste my time.

Description of Work
Suppose to provide housecleaning service.

12/28/2012

Deborah B.

They were wonderful, showed up on time, worked very hard, took away my garbage and cost what they said they would cost. You have to understand that I do not know these people of Stockton even very well. I depended upon Angie's list to steer me the right way and thank goodness it worked out.

Description of Work
I called this service the day before and got their name off of Angie's list. They called me back and the woman spoke English well. I told her I needed a totally gruesome bathroom and kitchen cleaned from top to bottom, it would take them about 3-4 hours, and could they take away trash too. They came on time, the man spoke great English and the woman was a really hard worker (BOTH were). They got right to work and did EXACTLY what we had agreed upon and took away two large bags of trash. Both the bathroom and the kitchen are now spotless and next time I am back in Stockton, I will have them clean the rest of the small house. I trusted them so as to go to Goodwill with my husband for a couple of trips. I never had any worry about anything being missing from the house as the vibe they gave me was hardworking and honest - just great people. Really a great little company and I hope they do well in 2013.

Category house cleaning

Thank you for your review, we are always so happy and glad to read these types of reviews. We hope to hear from you again soon.

10/30/2012

Christine A.

I provided them with a complete and detailed list of exactly what I wanted cleaned and hauled and they gave me an estimate. I approved the estimate and they began work immediately. Upon completion I paid cash and we signed an invoice (which I created for documentation) that itemized the details of the work completed and payment made. I hired them again for additional work in another one of my vacant rentals. I would call them again any time I have a vacancy and need a tenant move-in/move-out clean up.

Description of Work
Terrific job! A team was brought in and in just one day did a complete move-in/move-out cleaning job after a very dirty tenant left the place a disaster. They cleaned inside all kitchen and bath cabinets and drawers and installed new liners. They cleaned two bathrooms complete, and washed all windows inside and out. They hauled away several large garbage containers of trash/debris as well as dirt and rocks left behind by the tenant. They cleaned out and swept out the garage. Also, they did a fair amount of wall-washing in preparation of our re-paint touch up.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

Thanks Member .. We try to always make the best of the best ... thank you very much for your comment. Carolina Perez.

All In A Day Moving

For superior moving services near Merced, CA, call the most preferred provider - All In A Day Moving. Call us and get quality beyond your expectations.

Keep It Hauling

We do the heavy lifting and Clean outs, So you can enjoy the place of your business or, the place you call home ! Keep It Hauling Junk Removal is a local business that offers professional and friendly service. Residential Commercial Garage and Storage cleanouts Estate clean up Hoarder houses Construction Debris Unwanted items removal Appliance Removal Furniture Removal Green Waste Removal Spring Clean out Summer Clean Out If you have a little bit of everything no worries, We Keep It Hauling. We offer our 12x8x4 Trailer to haul away all the things you no longer need. NO HIDDEN FEES Feel free to reach out to us, text / call for Free Estimates. Text us a few pictures On site free estimates Brandon - (916)-396-7011 KeepItHaulingJunkRemoval.com KeepItHaulingJunkRemoval@gmail.com Customer Satisfaction Locally Owned Licensed Insured Best Customer Service First Responder Discounts Military Discounts Senior Citizen Discounts

Under Pressure Home Detailing

Great cleaning shouldn't be expensive. From windows being spotless to your regular gutter maintenance, we provide the highest quality pressure wash cleaning alongside the best deals possible. We achieve this by being an owner-operated service that is focused on only providing quality work to those around our community.

14-00114158
    Stockton Ca
    PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

RESIDENTIAL -One Time Basic or Deep cleaning -Move in and out's Basic or deep cleaning -Daily Cleaning Service -Weekly -Biweekly -Once a Month -Before and After Construction -Windows Cleaning -Blinds or Shutters clean -Carpet Cleaning (we use commercial machines not the van) -Floor Waxing COMMERCIAL Facilities: Offices, Stores, Day cares, Dental clinics, Medical clinics, Banks, Business... -Daily -2 a Week -3 a Week -5 a week -Once a week -Once every 2 weeks -Once a Month

Laundry, Wash dishes, iron, Yard clean up, Car wash, High windows. Facilities Church