Noble H Brown Roofing Co

Founded 1936 • With Angi since June 2010

Our work is backed with Material & Labor warranties. We are bonded and insured....

FCP PRESSURE WASHING

FCP PRESSURE WASHING WAS Created by a young man named Fernando p. I started pressure washing business to support my family due to COVID -19 . I can wash almost any thing ! Contact me today !

Cal Pressure LLC

Cal Pressure LLC is a family owned and operated business providing services to both residential and commercial properties. We Specialize in Pressure Washing, Exterior and Roof Cleaning, Driveways and Concrete, Windows and Solar Panels. We also specialize in sterilization of residential and business exterior including store fronts, and dumpster areas. We pride ourselves on quality work at a fair price. We offer multiple service discounts and will price match or beat comparable services from competitors. Let Cal Pressure LLC go the extra mile for you!

Ecofriendly Precision

Ecofriendly precision is an complete professional pressure and soft washing service provider. We specialize in house, concrete, pavers, pool decks, solar panels, wood fences, storefronts, dumpster pads, fleets, windows, gutters and much more.

09/01/2016

I can't say enough about this company and their employees. From start to finish they were amazing. I called and talked to Rick Jr.. He came out, evaluated my roof, made recommendations, and brought samples for me to choose from. He helped me make an educated decision and provided me with a written proposal for the work that needed to be done. He kept in contact with me throughout the process. He k...

Description of Work
Entire roof replacement

06/06/2014

Description of Work
I have an old 1920's house with an original tile roof. Many roofers either are hesitant to work on it or don't understand that old style of roofing. Noble Brown roofing has helped me maintain the roof by providing good advice and service. They can be busy and since none of the work I've had done has been extensive, it has been fitted in-between other jobs. That hasn't been a problem for me. The cost seems reasonable for the work done.

03/10/2014

They did a good job!

Description of Work
Power wash roof, clean gutters, replace damaged roof tiles, add gutters & replace damaged wood trim

Category gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,roof cleaning

10/31/2011

The price was good. I'm planning to go with them. They were absolutely fabulous. They were always punctual. I wouldn't use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Noble H Brown Roofing Co to get an estimate probably about a month ago, on 12th September. They quoted $5000. I have used them from years.

Roofing, gutter repair, replacement and cleaning, skylights & roof cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard