Miguel's Handyman

Founded 1997 • With Angi since September 2012

Jake's Handyman Services

Hi! I am a licensed handyman serving the Bay Area from framing, sheetrock, painting, carpentry, tile, plumbing, electrical etc... Contact me if there is any projects you need a hand with.

Don's Plumbing Handyman Home Service

over 30 years of Plumbing experience

Zaragoza Construction

Hello, I am in the business of helping people with their residential remodeling or renovating projects since 2008. I have experience in framing, plumbing, electrical, flooring, drywall, painting and furniture building. No job too big or too small I am happy to help.

07/14/2016

I called Miguel and we discussed what we needed. He asked me to text him the particulars and our address. I did so. He said he would come to the house between 6:30 and 7:30 PM to look at it and give us an estimate. At 7:45 he called me again to be sure that I knew that moving a shed like this would cost more than $200 to $300. I told him I expected to pay almost $1000 for it. He agreed to come rig...

Description of Work
I needed an 8x10 Tuff Shed moved to our new home in Stockton, CA

04/29/2016

02/10/2016

They did really good work. He even painted the base boards and repaired them for us even though that wasn't the job we had him there for. He was quick and efficient.

Description of Work
They painted and did some assembly work.

06/16/2015

Very nice job; hard to find people who will do relatively small jobs. Shed is exactly what I wanted, and blends well with fence.

Description of Work
Built a new pool shed to cover pool equipment, supplies, etc. Removed remnants of old pool shed first.

06/02/2014

and Use them again Miguel and His main man Jacinto did a very Careful and complete Job Iam very happy with the Quality of their job and will recommend them and Use them AGAIN !

Description of Work
Remodeled Shower added Back Splash to Kitchen Installed New Vanity and Faucet added Tile to trim New Mirror Painted Bedroom added New Molding and Various other smaller Items like Painting Door Trim

01/22/2014

He did great on everything he was asked to do and didn't mind doing work others may not be interested in doing. He provides a fair price for his work and has good experience.

Description of Work
Handyman service on various jobs I needed done

10/01/2013

I was looking forward to meeting Miguel and getting started on several much needed repairs. Not only did her not not show up at the appointed time but he called to ask me for directions! After giving him directions he showed up. I liked his honest assessment of the work that needed to be done and his cost savings approach. He said he would said he would get back to me with an estimate and never di...

Description of Work
Came to assess work that needed to be done.

08/12/2013

I called the provider and he was out on a job in another town. I explained what I needed and ask him if he was interested. He said he was. We did not get into price. I ask him to call me later that evening. He did not. I had ask him to come by my house and look at the paving job and give me a price. He did not come over. He did not call or stop by. I was disappointed. I still would like to know wh...

Description of Work
He talked to me for a few minutes. I started to give him my phone number but he said he had it already on his phone from my call.

05/15/2013

He did a fine job. There wasn't anything wrong with what he did. He was friendly and chatted through while he was working.

Description of Work
I used Miguel's Handyman to install our washer.

09/05/2012

I like his attitude and the way he does business is always fair. He does good work. His pricing is reasonable. He is pretty good with details. When he says he is going to be at a place at a certain time, he is there. He is very professional.

Description of Work
I used Miguel's Handyman for gardening service and handyman works. He is local and lives down the street from us. I used him about two days ago. He was helping me with my grapevines, in building a trellis type thing for the grapevines. He has done other things, he moved the clothesline and he does general handyman services. Also about a year ago, he built us a patio cover and he is in the process of helping us with the gazebo. He also put door between our kitchen area and our living room. He also installed screen doors on the front door. We had bought the double screen doors at Home Depot and he installed it for us for $160.

Handymen.