All Phases Electric

Founded 1980 • With Angi since June 2010

Additional DBAs - Chelsdan Co, The Chelsdan Co....

dye electric

dye electric

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Electrical Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/22/2014

04/22/2013

It took a little bit of going back and forth to set up the appointment with All Phases Electric but they got there on time. The work took longer than expected or explained but it was done correctly, the price was reasonable, and there were no issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All Phases Electric moved a dryer outlet and installed extra outlets throughout the house.

06/10/2010

He is really good. I do not know much about the price, since I have not compared, but I am happy with the price as well. He did not charge me for few things which he had included in the quote. The quality of work he did was very good. I rate him high overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used All Phase Electric many times. He has upgraded our service, put in lot of receptacles, installed an air conditioner, and changed some plug points. The last time I used him was a week ago.

CATEGORY electrician

General contractor and sub electircal contractor custom building and lighting interior design commercial residential industrial. New construction tennant improvement and remodels.