Ameran Garage Doors and Gates

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2016

12241 Arrowhead St. #9

Stanton, CA 90680

24/6 Garage Door & Gates Services around Orange County, CA. We are a family-owned business and are operated within the business. We have been working in Orange County, CA, since we were founded in 2006. We specialize in garage door repair, electric gate repairs, iron gate repairs, wood fence gate

08/06/2016

Lendon B.

When i first called Ameran Garage Doors and Gates i was skeptical on whether they could deliver the services that they promised, then when they arrived at my house they were super friendly and even offered to walk me through the entire process, i don't think a company has ever offered to do that me before, so it was definitely an experience that impressed me. They fixed my garage door quickly and professionally and i will definitely call back if i have any issues with my garage door again. Thank you Ameran!

Description of Work
Ameran Garage Door and Gates repaired my damaged garage door.

Category garage doors

08/06/2016

Chukwuemeka M.

Right before I had to fly out to DC, my garage broke in the middle of the night, which was very, very annoying, because the last thing I had to deal with when coming back home was to not have my garage close in the middle of the night, especially when it is a safety concern for the house. I just called them up and within 3 hours, they came, like they said they would. It took all of 2 hours before he was done fixing my broken garage door spring. Not many companies would come in the middle of the night and finish that same night. I like Ameran.

Description of Work
Ameran Garage Doors and Gates definitely arrived within 3 hours like they said they would! I know the owner personally, and I highly recommend him, because he fixed my garages and gates in a timely manner.

Category garage doors

Optimal Garage Doors

Optimal Garage Doors is family owned & operated in Huntington Beach, with over 10 years of experience! We specialize in the repair and installation of all garage doors and openers. We guarantee 100% of our work and offer warranties as long as 10 years! Licensed(1052572), bonded, and insured.

Offers by Optimal Garage Doors on Angi
    L & S Garage Door Services

Here at L&S Garage Door our intention is to provide quality work with honest pricing. We want L&S to thrive on word of mouth, positive feedback, and strong partnerships in the community. L&S Garage Door will always be a company with strong integrity and remarkable customer service.

Precision Overhead Garage Door Service

Precision Garage Door services residential garage door and openers in Orange County, Long Beach & South Bay and Bakersfield, California. We're open 24/7. Same day service guaranteed! Additional fax: (714) 565-7840.

Offers by Precision Overhead Garage Door Service on Angi

We do not work on perimeter gate fixing, like those that you may have around your lawn that do not have a gate anywhere along the perimeter.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Ameran Garage Doors and Gates

How is Ameran Garage Doors and Gates overall rated?

Ameran Garage Doors and Gates is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Ameran Garage Doors and Gates open?

Ameran Garage Doors and Gates is open:

Monday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Thursday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Friday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Saturday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM

What payment options does Ameran Garage Doors and Gates provide

Ameran Garage Doors and Gates accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available

Does Ameran Garage Doors and Gates offer free estimates?

Ask Ameran Garage Doors and Gates for details on free project estimates.

Does Ameran Garage Doors and Gates offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Ameran Garage Doors and Gates offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Ameran Garage Doors and Gates offer emergency services?

Yes, Ameran Garage Doors and Gates offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Ameran Garage Doors and Gates?

No, Ameran Garage Doors and Gates does not offer warranties.

What services does Ameran Garage Doors and Gates offer?

Ameran Garage Doors and Gates offers the following services: We are great at garage door repairs and gate repairs. Some of the garage doors we offer are garage door installations, maintenance, and repairs. Some of the repairs we do in detail for garages are broken garage door cables, broken garage door hinges, and broken garage door wires. We also offer gate repairs, such as electric gate repair, automatic gate repairs, iron gate repairs, driveway gate repairs, entry system gate repairs, and wood fence gate repairs. Anything garage or gate-related is us.

Are there any services Ameran Garage Doors and Gates does not offer?