Ameran Garage Doors and Gates

Founded 2006 • With Angi since July 2016

24/6 Garage Door & Gates Services around Orange County, CA. We are a family-owned business and are operated within the business. We have been working in Orange County, CA, since we were founded in 2006. We specialize in garage door repair, electric gate repairs, iron gate repairs, wood fence gate repairs, automatic gate repairs, We are an Orange County licensed, highly trained, and experienced team of contractors that are able to offer you the 24 Hour emergency garage door repair experience. We are reliable and are grateful to offer an amazing garage door experience....

L & S Garage Door Services

Here at L&S Garage Door our intention is to provide quality work with honest pricing. We want L&S to thrive on word of mouth, positive feedback, and strong partnerships in the community. L&S Garage Door will always be a company with strong integrity and remarkable customer service.

Optimal Garage Doors

Optimal Garage Doors is family owned & operated in Huntington Beach, with over 10 years of experience! We specialize in the repair and installation of all garage doors and openers. We guarantee 100% of our work and offer warranties as long as 10 years! Licensed(1052572), bonded, and insured.

Offers by Optimal Garage Doors on Angi
First Garage Door and Gates Repair, Inc.

First Garage Door and Gates is a leading garage doors and gates repair company in Orange County,Los Angeles County,Riverside County and San Diego County CA. We also install brand new garage doors, repair broken springs, install garage door openers,gates openers,wheels for gates, new chain, photo eye sensors,adjustment ,program key-pads, maintain and service garage doors and much more! We can install aluminum garage doors, wood garage doors, and also custom garage doors. We also offer commercial roll-up garage doors and commercial sectional garage doors.

Offers by First Garage Door and Gates Repair, Inc. on Angi

08/06/2016

Right before I had to fly out to DC, my garage broke in the middle of the night, which was very, very annoying, because the last thing I had to deal with when coming back home was to not have my garage close in the middle of the night, especially when it is a safety concern for the house. I just called them up and within 3 hours, they came, like they said they would. It took all of 2 hours before ...

Description of Work
Ameran Garage Doors and Gates definitely arrived within 3 hours like they said they would! I know the owner personally, and I highly recommend him, because he fixed my garages and gates in a timely manner.

Category garage doors

08/06/2016

When i first called Ameran Garage Doors and Gates i was skeptical on whether they could deliver the services that they promised, then when they arrived at my house they were super friendly and even offered to walk me through the entire process, i don't think a company has ever offered to do that me before, so it was definitely an experience that impressed me. They fixed my garage door quickly and ...

Description of Work
Ameran Garage Door and Gates repaired my damaged garage door.

Category garage doors

We are great at garage door repairs and gate repairs. Some of the garage doors we offer are garage door installations, maintenance, and repairs. Some of the repairs we do in detail for garages are broken garage door cables, broken garage door hinges, and broken garage door wires. We also offer gate repairs, such as electric gate repair, automatic gate repairs, iron gate repairs, driveway gate repairs, entry system gate repairs, and wood fence gate repairs. Anything garage or gate-related is us.

We do not work on perimeter gate fixing, like those that you may have around your lawn that do not have a gate anywhere along the perimeter.