Premo Electric

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2014

1632 Presioca St

Spring Valley, CA 91977

Premo Electric has proudly served San Diego and the surrounding area for more than 15 years. Our skilled, licensed, and certified San Diego electricians can handle any of the electrical services you need for your home or business. From basic electrical troubleshooting to new wiring and fixture installations, our professionals will be ready to tackle the job. We're available as well for any emergency services you need 24/7....

05/30/2017

REBECCA P.

I called this company based on web reviews. I cannot thank these guys enough, as honest and nice as it gets. Richard and Eric arrived when they said they would, took one look at the room with no electric power, unplugged a nightlight covering an outlet, pushed the reset button on the outlet, problem solved. Better yet, they didn't charge. I will definitely call them again (inevitable with an old house).

Description of Work
No electricity, ceiling or outlets, in one bedroom

12/12/2016

Betsy B.

Richard arrived on time and did the job quickly and efficiently. Before entering my house, he put on shoe covers. He also put a protective cover over the areas where he was working to protect the carpet, furniture, etc. After completing the work, he vacuumed the area where the work was done. The cost was reasonable and exactly what had been quoted to me when I made the appointment. I would definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
Put in 4 recessed lights and replaced a broken light switch.

05/04/2016

Sylvia C.

03/16/2016

Nikhil D.

Description of Work
Replaced lighting, switches, moved sconces, patched walls

Category electrician, lighting

01/15/2015

Matthew B.

Do you know how hard it is to find a real electrician on call after hours! Frightened that it could be an electrical problem of some sort or cause a fire I searched Licensed Electrician on Yelp.com and found Premo Electric was #1 with all 5 stars. He came out right away, was very polite, clean and professional, walked me through every step so I felt very informed confident that he was doing the job right.

Description of Work
Premo Electric came out right away after my power went out all of a sudden. 24//7 Emergency Call & came out right away to repair the issue and get my power right back on!

Category electrician

Hi (Member Name Removed) Thank You for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and understand how difficult it is to find a electrician after hours. We look forward to working for you in the future. Thank You George Premo

07/14/2014

Stephanie P.

He was able to get my kitchen lights working that night. Then sent me an estimate on work he felt posed a fire hazard in my attic. He came out and replaced a lot of my old electrical outlets, installed new dimmer switches and put new retrofit can lights in. I had to call him back to trouble shoot why a breaker kept tripping. He advised updating my electrical panel. He was readily available to help, especially because it was a holiday weekend!

Description of Work
Trouble shooted why my lights weren't working.

Category electrician

Hi (member name), Thanks for taking your time to write a review. Sorry for the delay in responding. We have worked for you and your family a handful of times in the last year and appreciate all you and your family's business again thank you we are happy to help you even on holidays. Sincerely, George Premo

Solid Electrical Services, LLC

We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, lighting, panel upgrades, ceiling fans, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Knox Electric

Integrity is the foundation of character Knox Electric proudly serves the Greater San Diego area. Our integrity and standard of quality are second to none. Our installations and service reflect the pride we take in our craft as electricians and skilled tradesmen. When you allow us to collaborate with you on your next project, it will quickly become apparent why we “Knox out" the competition.

Rob's Electrical Services

We're a well established business with over 28 years of unmatched expertise. Customer preference and priorities are always first. We're very timely with our work and never lose attention to detail. Rob's Electrical Service, has built a reputation for quality work with each satisfied customer. Our sense of pride is apparent in every restoration we complete. Call Rob's Electrical Service, today and we'll be there in your time of need.

Offers by Rob's Electrical Services on Angi

California
    CSLB
    08/31/2018

All Residential & Commercial Electrical Services: Troubleshooting (Specialist) 24/7- Service and Repair Car Chargers LED Recessed Lighting Ceiling Fans Air Conditioners & Heaters Smoke Alarms & CO2 Detectors Outlets, Switches, Dimmers, GFCI, AFCI Code Violation Corrections Panel Servicing/Repairs New Grounded Outlets & Home 220 Volt - Jacuzzi - Ovens - Dryers - A/C Outdoor Security Lights Chandelier & Pendent Lighting Service upgrades and repairs & Much Much More